Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Shogun MMA is Looking for up and coming fighters! Shogun MMA is a new Org ready to get things rolling and will host fights as soon as we are able.

We are based out of Rio de Janeiro and we are looking for only 170 and 185 pounders.

ID Restriction of 265K+

Please send me a message if you are interested

Thank you,

Bryan

I need a NY 265+ contract for this guy as LMS has closed.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=255377

• Upvote 1

I figured I try this thread in reverse, if any heavyweights in the London area BlackStar Fights is looking to fill is ranks with heavyweights as we are looking to expand to another division if there any interested people out there pm me in-game and I will send a contract out.

Epicity is still looking for 155, 170, 185, 205 & 265 lbs fighters. The ID restriction is 220k but I have made room for newer fighters as well to fight fair fights and have room to grow. I am extremely dedicated and easy to get along with and will match whatever offer I can money wise. We already have very skilled fighters at the top of our ranks with top managers being champions. Help me rise through the ranks and I will do the same for your fighter.

Message me in game and we can work out whatever contract that you feel comfortable with. Need a low inactivity clause? No problem!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1422825140SPIHelsinki_zps11c82497.png

SPI: Helsinki is looking for new fighters. We are 265000 ID restricted, and we have these divisions open:

Lightweight (135-155lbs)

Welterweight

Middleweight

Light Heavyweight

Heavyweight

PM Rain Thunder or Mister Worldwide for a contract!

hi, some of my guys are looking for contracts in developed Orgs where they could get offered competitive fights etc ;)

Angelos Stamatis (251256) 2-3 record

Salvatore Pellegrini (252271) 3-3

Mosi Amadi (252350) 4-2

Krzysztof Ostrowski (211070) 9-9

Levan Revazshvili (251254) 5-1

Rui Rodrigo Germano (251258) 3-2

Matthias Staam (251261) 3-2

Alistair Hendry (252273) 2-4

Iain Reilly (252275) 1-5

205+

Vladimir Duris (251260) 3-2

Logan Addison (252517) 3-2

I would be glad to contract them to few different Orgs :P other location than LA shouldn't be a problem ;)

Epicity is still looking for 155, 170, 185, 205 & 265 lbs fighters. The ID restriction is 220k but I have made room for newer fighters as well to fight fair fights and have room to grow. I am extremely dedicated and easy to get along with and will match whatever offer I can money wise. We already have very skilled fighters at the top of our ranks with top managers being champions. Help me rise through the ranks and I will do the same for your fighter.

Message me in game and we can work out whatever contract that you feel comfortable with. Need a low inactivity clause? No problem!

Would like to get a fighter in yr org dude as it's the right ID and location for me. But all my guys are signed up! One day hopefully. Good luck.

• Upvote 1

Shogun MMA is looking for young and talented fighters to join our ranks!

We are located and RDJ and are a 265k+ id restricted org. You can expect fair competition, fair pay, and most of all a caring and involved management crew. Please send me a private message if you are interested in joining our ranks.

My Manager Profile

Would like to get a fighter in yr org dude as it's the right ID and location for me. But all my guys are signed up! One day hopefully. Good luck.

For sure man, feeling's mutual. Please hit me up when you get a guy free.

Dissolution Fighting Championships is a brand new org in London, looking for fighters in all weight classes 263k and up

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=4572