Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

need a contract for a middleweight and a welteweight based in montreal. just waiting to get them released from their old contracts with an orgin hilo (accident)

Art of Conflict in Montreal is looking for fighters. All weight classes, young or old. I will try and offer the best contract I can and have you fight as much or as little as you want. Please message me if you need a contract.

AoC

RockHouse Ultimate Fighting based out of Vegas is looking to hire.

I'm looking to establish dominate HW (205) and LHW (185) divisions at first...My HW division is looking pretty full right now....But would consider an established fighter if one were to apply.

As for the LHW division (185) It seems to be shapping up as well...I have some guys tied up in QFC matches right now but after those play out I will be hosting a card within the next week I hope.

I'm an upstart people...But usualy the underdog packs a big bite...So who wants to climb the ranks with me?

Tommy Craze

New to this game... But trying to learn...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=58166

Michael "The Marine" Barletta is currently looking for a contract to a fighting organization. He is training to become primarily a boxer and wrestler, but plans on being the most well-rounded fighter that he could possibly be. He will be active and will most definitely do whatever it takes in order to be the best in whatever organization offers him.

Located in New York, and training at the default gym for now.

Thanks in advance for any offers.

PM if you have any questions.

The Massacre is looking to strengthen all of it's weight classes 185,205,265

If you are a new fighter looking to start your career or a struggling fighter wanting to get your career on track contact me and we will get you on your way.

MANAGER PAGE http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=8918

ORG PAGE http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=881

Valor FC in the process of signing some new faces in New York. If your active thats good enough for me. Give me a mail and we can sort something out with a view to first fight in 2 weeks time. If you require time to train thats also acceptable and welcomed and we'll help fund that too. Mail me in game.

Thanks.

Have some fighters looking for contracts.

Mark Misirlou 35785 is a 2-1 Featherweight based in Montreal.

Jimmy Skelter 38904 is a 3-0 bantamweight based in Montreal.

Ash Campbell 38984 is a 1-1 bantamweight based in Helsinki.

I'm a reliable, experienced manager so no worries about my fighters not making weight come fight time.

Hit them up.