Won my Second Pro Fight this weekend!

I go in with the mindset that i wana beat my opponent so bad that he thinks about quitting fighting be honest. I wana make he remember that he was in a fight two weeks after, and many fighters go in with the attention to hurt the other guy. I know people dont like it but its the truth.

I like the sport and i am training people in the stand-up part of "the game", but i won´t train someone with your attitude.

Because of this i know many fighters and there are also many fighters, who just want to do it as a competetive sport without trying to ruin other people lifes.

Shit can happen but you stop when you know you have him.

What do you do with a choke? Choke your opponent till death?

Hellhooks and Kneebars can make someone a cripple.

I am happy that my injury just makes me a bad grappler and doesn´t not effect my life in general.

I go in with the mindset that i wana beat my opponent so bad that he thinks about quitting fighting be honest. I wana make he remember that he was in a fight two weeks after, and many fighters go in with the attention to hurt the other guy. I know people dont like it but its the truth.

People like you give MMA a bad name

People like you give MMA a bad name

Yeh agreed.

It's an immature attitude to fighting. I'm surprised that if your so open about your feelings on it in your gym that people are willing to train you and train with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Uhh don't listen to a lot of these guys man. What are you supposed to do, slowly apply more pressure in tiny increments until you finally reach enough torque that your opponent decides to tap out before something tears?

NO

You are supposed to wrench that mother fucker like it ain't no thing until the ref pulls you off the guy. It's not your job to ensure that your opponent only gets hurt a little bit. It's your job to fight until the ref says stop.

Jesus, some of the people posting here have me shaking my head. BTW teletrhan most of you last post makes no sense. I highly doubt he trains the way he fights, looking to make guys quit and looking to cause maximum damage. That's just retarded and you do yourself a disservice to even insinuate that. On top of that there is such a HUGE difference between intentionally choking an opponent unconscious and holding the choke even after a ref says STOP, and torquing a heel hook for max effect. Jesus, that's just ... I can't even wrap my head around that line of reasoning.

I'm glad you enjoy doing what you do man, keep it up and good luck in future bouts I hope you keep us informed.

Oh one last thing - don't feel bad about admitting you like fighting or that you get satisfaction from a win even when it hurts your opponent. True, a lot of pros say they like fighting but not hurting people, but I would bet the farm that most of them are lying. If you get into a career where you are paid to lay a serious beating on someone, odds are you enjoy dealing out the beating as well.

Oh one last thing - don't feel bad about admitting you like fighting or that you get satisfaction from a win even when it hurts your opponent. True, a lot of pros say they like fighting but not hurting people, but I would bet the farm that most of them are lying. If you get into a career where you are paid to lay a serious beating on someone, odds are you enjoy dealing out the beating as well.

very true. Better to hurt someone in a fight than by being passive aggressive with pent up rage like a lot of people anyway

But he's saying he enjoyed hearing the other guy's leg pop and get injured. IMO That attitude has no place in MMA. You can be happy with the win and proud that you submitted the guy but not happy because you injured him.

Don't listen to these whiners. You stated that you don't go out with any ill harm,and these guys ignored that and still talked shit. How about you guys stop sitting there sim fighting and get in the cage...? Id love for all of you to go in there with "BFF" let's be buddies attitude. Its one thing to have mutual respect for an opponent, but if you think these fighters you watch and love aren't going in there with plans to inflict serious pain, than you are very naive.

Keep doing what your doing, you obviously have the respect to inflict the pain you are supposed to, I guess you could have gave him a half heel hook, I mean its only a pro fight right? Who wants sore feelings?

Don't be stupid, No-one should enjoy injuring other guys. I know you wanna hurt your opponent and win but that doesn't mean you should enjoy popping people's bones. You can be a fighter, but you don't have to be a complete dick about it.

hurt em lol agreed.

Hey guys

Ive posted in the past and just had another pro fight this weekend. Winning by heel hook in the first round. Funny thing was the guy i beat was the home town guy from pittsburgh pa and is a purple belt known for his leg locks. I hit him with a head kick and a nasty over hand right in the first minute or so, then a slam. We scrabbled around for a bit exchanging GnP, he kept dropping back for heel hooks and i finally got his punk ass with his own bread and butter. I wrenched that thing so hard i felt stuff pop and tear ahahaha. It was shown on fox sports net and on the internet. I'll post the vid if i can get ahold of it. The show was WEF it was in Pittsburgh pa. Din Thomas was on the card, And some guy that qualified for Abu Dhabu in spain as the main event. He was cornered by Pablo Popovitch who won Abu Dhabu this year out pointing Marcelo Gracia.

-Jeff

im not going to lie jeff sounds like you are in a dirty movie you got his punk "ass" with bread and butter haha jk bro haha thats for all the sht you said about my hair

A true mixed martial artist doesn't go out there to hurt his opponent. Of course, you want to cause enough pain to make him tapout, but you should never want to cripple your opponent. You sir don't belong in MMA. I can't wait to see what you have to say after you run into another poor sportsmen that wants to hear you tendons and bones snap and pop.