Won my Second Pro Fight this weekend!

Hey guys

Ive posted in the past and just had another pro fight this weekend. Winning by heel hook in the first round. Funny thing was the guy i beat was the home town guy from pittsburgh pa and is a purple belt known for his leg locks. I hit him with a head kick and a nasty over hand right in the first minute or so, then a slam. We scrabbled around for a bit exchanging GnP, he kept dropping back for heel hooks and i finally got his punk ass with his own bread and butter. I wrenched that thing so hard i felt stuff pop and tear ahahaha. It was shown on fox sports net and on the internet. I'll post the vid if i can get ahold of it. The show was WEF it was in Pittsburgh pa. Din Thomas was on the card, And some guy that qualified for Abu Dhabu in spain as the main event. He was cornered by Pablo Popovitch who won Abu Dhabu this year out pointing Marcelo Gracia.

-Jeff

Did you fight him as an amateur? The official release before the fight occurred said that he was making his pro debut but taking you on for the second time. Maybe it was just an error?

Hey guys

Ive posted in the past and just had another pro fight this weekend. Winning by heel hook in the first round. Funny thing was the guy i beat was the home town guy from pittsburgh pa and is a purple belt known for his leg locks. I hit him with a head kick and a nasty over hand right in the first minute or so, then a slam. We scrabbled around for a bit exchanging GnP, he kept dropping back for heel hooks and i finally got his punk ass with his own bread and butter. I wrenched that thing so hard i felt stuff pop and tear ahahaha. It was shown on fox sports net and on the internet. I'll post the vid if i can get ahold of it. The show was WEF it was in Pittsburgh pa. Din Thomas was on the card, And some guy that qualified for Abu Dhabu in spain as the main event. He was cornered by Pablo Popovitch who won Abu Dhabu this year out pointing Marcelo Gracia.

-Jeff

At Robert Morris University right? I was gonna go to that event as my girlfriend lives in Pittsburgh but it didn't work out. I was in Pittsburgh the week before though.

Thats awesome man Congrats.

Man I wish MMA was legal in ontario, I did watch a shoot-boxing match my buddy was in. He used to spar with Sam Stout- who is a pretty cool guy.

Still shoot-boxing is still no mma.

At Robert Morris University right? I was gonna go to that event as my girlfriend lives in Pittsburgh but it didn't work out. I was in Pittsburgh the week before though.

yep that was the event

"ahahaha". Congrats on the win dude, but this is a totally assholish attitude.

well i am a asshole man, sorry! I personally love fighting and hurting other people.

well i am a asshole man, sorry! I personally love fighting and hurting other people.

Congratz for the win.

I fought someone like you, was the last fight i did 6 Years ago when i was 22.

I hope someone let your knee pop in the future, so you know how it feels to fight a non-sportsmen.

Congratz for the win.

I fought someone like you, was the last fight i did 6 Years ago when i was 22.

I hope someone let your knee pop in the future, so you know how it feels to fight a non-sportsmen.

Its fighting bro just part of the game, i have no hard feelings for anyone that were to hurt me in the cage, some people have the warrior mind set some dont. MMA is brutal weak people dont belong

In fairness though all the best fighters in the world are quick to say they don't do the sport to hurt other people, the other guy is making a living from the sport too there's no way you should want to do any lasting damage to a fellow fighter. What happened to mutual respect between fighters?

I go in with the mindset that i wana beat my opponent so bad that he thinks about quitting fighting be honest. I wana make he remember that he was in a fight two weeks after, and many fighters go in with the attention to hurt the other guy. I know people dont like it but its the truth.