Where should i locate my fighters?

moe

St Pete is the best. The boss man knows what he's talking about.

My fight organization will take you on, and you'll be on the cutting edge of a small, but very quickly growing organization. You'll get on a lot of cards, you'll get good training in gyms with low coach-athlete ratios.

Hit me up with a PM, or check the link below.

Good luck.

St Pete is the best. The boss man knows what he's talking about.

My fight organization will take you on, and you'll be on the cutting edge of a small, but very quickly growing organization. You'll get on a lot of cards, you'll get good training in gyms with low coach-athlete ratios.

Hit me up with a PM, or check the link below.

Good luck.

You'll get plenty of action in Rio. I don't know much about the other cities. But I love Rio, and I've never had a problem getting my fighters signed.

Of course I'm biased, but the fighter I made in London is standing around with his wiener in his hand while eck, CHOW and I are knocking each other senseless to get guys in St Pete who get onto cards almost immediately.

I'll obviously put a plug in for Oprichnik, but I know Iron Curtain is in a similar boat and will take care of you and give you a lot of action right away. And I know eck isn't going to flake out and walk away a month from now.

Of course I'm biased, but the fighter I made in London is standing around with his wiener in his hand while eck, CHOW and I are knocking each other senseless to get guys in St Pete who get onto cards almost immediately.

I'll obviously put a plug in for Oprichnik, but I know Iron Curtain is in a similar boat and will take care of you and give you a lot of action right away. And I know eck isn't going to flake out and walk away a month from now.

Thanks D :)

i made my first fighter in st, pete im looking to create a second guy should i create him in st. pete as well or is there another country that isnt built up yet as well.

You can go to Highstreet / Map and take a look at yourself.

Meanwhile, I'd love to have you over here at Oprichnik in St Pete.

St. Pete's is very active and growing. Lots of fights going on there. My clothing store is partnered with Oprichnik and Dynasty gyms (stop in and buy some gear!!), and I personally have a couple of my own fighters in Dark Knight and Iron Curtain.

I know these guys from other games we've played for years -- they're all going to build some great orgs. :thumbup:

I've been a part of this game for less than 5 hours, i decided to place both of my fighters in Tokyo, and got two amazing contracts considering they are both 0-0.