Fighter Skills - Progress

jiilo

Very nice indeed. Anyone surprised by any of their fighters ? I got the majority of my guys right. Biggest shock for me was the extent of the gap between my fast learner and slow learners.

Below the charts is the help. Just read as your 'total skill' added up for styles, skills and physicals.

Key & Notes

Styles = Total of Boxing, Muay Thai, Wrestling & BJJ.

Skills = Total of Punches, Kicks, Elbows, Knees, Clinchwork, Strinking Defense, Ground 'n Pound, Takedown Offense, Takedown Defense, Submissions and Defensive Grappling.

Physical = Total of Agility, Flexibility, Speed, Strength, Conditioning and Balance.

Age modified = This table accounts for progress as your fighters train. "Base" adjusts to simulate the points you would receive for creating a new fighter of this age. For example, a 20 year old gets 40 more points to allocate to "skills" compared to an 18 year old. In this table, a 20 year old's skills points are knocked down 40 points. "Medium" is a factor x2, "High" is a factor x3, "Very High" is a factor x4.

To explain the bottom bit a bit more.

Taking the "skills" bit as an example. For base it takes off 20* points per year. For medium, it takes off 40 points per year. 60 for high and 80 for very high. So it's like a "how far ahead of the curve are they?"

*The 20 points is because that's how many extra points you get to allocate per year, when you create a new fighter.

As for sorting it in order, that would be nice but I dunno how to write that without slowing the page down loads so you'll have to manage with how it is now :)