You know you play to much MMATycoon when.....

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you keep a running record of the people in this game who are one or more of the following:

Douches, Can Crushers, Argumentative, Pervs, and Lying Supp Companies.

That pretty much covers most of the MMATycoon audience unfortunately...

When you tell your girl excitedly how many supplements you sold that week and how big your bank account is on Tycoon then she says, "How about making more money in real life"

my wife has listened to every rambling/bitch session i've ever went on lol. it's not much different than me listening to all her work drama tho. she actually prefers me talking about this game than football.

when you lay in bed at night (after being online for 6 hours) thinking and planning out what you are going to do for your fighter/company/org.

i once fell asleep at 11pm, woke up at 1:30am to change sliders, fell back asleep and woke up again at 3:30am to change sliders again for a fight at 4am...no alarm clocks were involved and these were not "set" times to wake up and this was after i set the sliders a week in advance, changed them once or twice/day and around 3 times earlier that night. lol

but i won and i told my wife all about it lol

my wife has listened to every rambling/bitch session i've ever went on lol. it's not much different than me listening to all her work drama tho. she actually prefers me talking about this game than football.

i once fell asleep at 11pm, woke up at 1:30am to change sliders, fell back asleep and woke up again at 3:30am to change sliders again for a fight at 4am...no alarm clocks were involved and these were not "set" times to wake up and this was after i set the sliders a week in advance, changed them once or twice/day and around 3 times earlier that night. lol

but i won and i told my wife all about it lol

Lol @ slider indecision! I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure... ;)

Same here, though. And the closer the fight gets, the smaller amount I'd move the slider.

For my last fight, I agonised over whether to go for 3% TD's or really push the boat out and go for 4%.

When you design your own excel spreadsheet to view when your fighter pops....

When your girlfreind knows the names of the fighters, there weight nicknames and records....

When you create a fighter with your name....

When you are using your blackberry checking your messages whilst at work...

When your boss catches you and you start telling them about the above....

When you need to ask Mike tycoon to attend a disciplinary with you...

When your reason for dismissal is blaming the judges decision....

When you have no money to feed your family and ask for sponsorship....

when your boss stops in to visit and gets a face full of DIDM's avatar ass in his grill...this is usually followed by a raise

when you put off ur needs (food, water, bathroom) because the opening bell is in 4 minutes 25 secs., 24, 23, 22, 21 and you have this on a stopwatch

you become irate when you check your pops list and realize that they were all yesterdays date and nobody has done jack

you can't log in at home unless you put on your fingerless offical ufc gloves and no shirt (you know who you are)

When you sit down to do that uni assignment due in the very next day, that you haven't even started yet....and end up on mmatycoon for the next hour subconsciously saying fuck my future my fighter's next fight is far more important.

I honestly thought it was just me

I'm playin this more than undisputed. And I've only had one fight this morning which I won.

Didn't want him to fight tho just needed the cash

Lol

Here's to mike tycoon

Ima send you a christmas card next year

when youre a non-VIP, and write down all your skill levels on paper, and check if he has upgraded every day.

when you're Planning weeks and weeks ahead of training, so you can be mad, at the current week who dont wanna end.

When your researching for inventing the Holly remote control, thats runs the days in fast forward, to my next fight.

When you're hoping to have mail.

When you do a whole week of yoga and conditioning, and the fucking Balance is still feeble.

But as for me, i dont think theres too much mmatycoon, when you wanna be the best you gotta play. A lot.