You know you play to much MMATycoon when.....

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you sign off for a couple of hours to do grown up stuff. Until you sign in again, 4 minutes later.

When you walk up to your brother (who are the only person left in your close proximity who have the patience to actually listen to your talk about that browser game) and his unsuspecting girlfriend and with pride in your eyes proclaim to what extent your opponent just had his face pounded in.

When you feel pleased about wearing the same sweater for a month without your moral declining even the slightest.

When you yell at your girlfriend during sex because she's an early fckn noob-build with little or no flexibility.

Post of the week. Have anyone in mind for point 1? I do.

I'd add...

When you go to a job interview and the answer you most want to give to the age old classic, "tell me about yourself" is, "my fighter KO'd his opponent with only 5 punches on Saturday with his slider set to only 65% damage!"

When you delay going offline by looking at various pages that mean nothing to you just incase you get mail about a fight or contract you have offered.

When the girl in front of you in Asda doesn't start shaking her ass in your face like some avatars.

When you remember it's your dads birthday purely because its the same date as a fight you have booked.

When you start shouting at your girlfriend when she talks to you while you are reading through fight commentary, then blame her talking for the loss.

When a loss Late Friday evening turns the rest of your weekend into an Aggressive Binge Drinking excercise.

When your nightmares start having the recurring theme of one of your fighters getting his ass beat by a n00b, destroying his rank, thus you wake up in cold sweats rushing to your comp to verify that your record is still in tact.

When you start checking your profile on your phone constantly, in secret, because your homies have already warned you more than once that if you keep checking and talking about it in front of chic's they're not gonna hang out with you any more.

I honestly had trouble sleeping after Austin's most recent loss. I stayed up until 2 or 3 to read the results and I wanted to kick a puppy after I read the PBP. I was fuming.

when you consider getting back into fighting after a decade of not doing so.

"sure, my physicals aren't great but I'm a fast learner and I know how to set my sliders. plus with supplements I could get my cardio up in less than a month."

When your misssus actuallly signs up to the game cos she's heard yout alk about how bad you fucked up in the beginning she reckons she can beat you.

When you consider advertising it and placing the referal link on your own RL companies website.

I havee had both of these

when you're willing to leave a project fighter in perma-training for over a year..

when you're willing to skip breakfast before work so that you can check which of your fighter's popped over night ^^

when you convince your whole family to make accounts and join your gym but not use any of the coaches.

Moms ftw! lol

When you go on like 5 times a week to check.

Go flex your willpower somewhere else man...I've logged in 5 times in the last half hour. :angry: