You know you play to much MMATycoon when.....

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you're sitting in a meeting and the boss asks you what project you're working on and you say an 18 yr. old with competent wrestling and a purple belt and you have to work on striking defense

when you're sitting in a meeting and the boss asks you what project you're working on and you say an 18 yr. old with competent wrestling and a purple belt and you have to work on striking defense

:rolling:

This one applies for all online games: When you've been sitting on the computer so long that your eyes explode :explode:

When you realize you haven't done any work all day long, and frantically do a few things at about 4:45 (when you get off at 5) so it looks like you've been working all day. Then you realize you did the same thing every work day for the last three weeks straight.

guilty as charged

• 3 months later...

When the school bans this website.

When your dad keeps asking what's so special about this game?

When your in class writing up tournaments for your org.

When you wake up go past the bathroom and onto the computer.

When you keep asking to borrow your friends phone in class because it has internet.

It's sad to to admit this I know...I have chosen Tycoon over sex before...And my girlfriend is spectacular. I know I play too much. If we aren't careful we might need to develop a 12 step program for this.

you know you play too much tycoon when ppl that dont play tycoon are asking you how your tycoon's doin

That actually happened to me today ;D. But the guy plays hattrick, so it evens out! So I'm not playing too much!

you know you play too much tycoon when ppl that dont play tycoon are asking you how your tycoon's doin

This. And to add little more, when you create fighters named after your godfathers(sons and wedding one), and plan with them "fight night" at theirs place one month in advance, at the time of fight, to watch php with beer and some other stuff.

And I'm only 2 weeks in game. It's getting dreadful to think what will turn out later if I ever start a company... :suicide_anim:

Guilty. My girlfriend asks me about my Tycoon fighters all the time. I think I have talked about it so much she actually wonders how it's going. Probably not. Meh.

• 1 year later...

<!--quoteo(post=130469:date=Apr 29 2010, 07:10 AM:name=edwardsfan)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edwardsfan @ Apr 29 2010, 07:10 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=130469"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->you know you play too much tycoon when ppl that dont play tycoon are asking you how your tycoon's doin<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Guilty. My girlfriend asks me about my Tycoon fighters all the time. I think I have talked about it so much she actually wonders how it's going. Probably not. Meh.

Haha my friends always ask me how many champions i have now or where im ranked lol