Whats up with all these Universal free agents??

I just picked up one and talked to some guys who picked up the others and they all have shitty deals ranging from 100/100/100 to 1/1/1 5 fight deals and were training at same gym :o

Multis?

Either way there are some nice projects in that bunch

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a guy from the same previous manager as your new guy. I also saw thet he had 9 fight deal, all for free.

I asked the org owner what the deal was and he responded:

"There's little bit of history behind that 1/1. His orginal manager agreed to let me sign how his fighters for 'free' since he basically screwed me over and asked to release his top fighter to join a tournament but went behind his word."

Then he offered a new contract.

I just got a guy from the same previous manager as your new guy. I also saw thet he had 9 fight deal, all for free.

I asked the org owner what the deal was and he responded:

"There's little bit of history behind that 1/1. His orginal manager agreed to let me sign how his fighters for 'free' since he basically screwed me over and asked to release his top fighter to join a tournament but went behind his word."

Then he offered a new contract.

LOL i find that hard to believe.....

I doubt all these guys were signed to such shitty contracts as favors.

Dana White/ShaneOMac has some explaining to do about these possible multis

I offered to buy my guy out of his contract, but havent got a response yet

I'm not complaining about my guy :) I got a 19 y.o with great primaries, and even better secondaries. I'd like to thank whoever did this for the generous gift, but i still want out of the contract :)

Is it even possible to create such a monster as Greenwood is in a matter of 1 year, without using tycoon steriods?

with enough money anything is possible.

However, before another witch hunt starts i reckon everyone should see it as an opportunity to pick up some decent fighters and try and ignore where it came from

Yikes, this might not go well.

Well how could it?

Lets recap:

5-6 accounts, maybe more and over 30 fighters all signed with Universal FC. Many of these fighters were signed to garbage deals, apparently cause he was owed favors

All training at a gym owned by one of the accounts, where Shaneomac's fighters happened to be training also. There were also some builds in that group that were created solely for the purpose of helping guys spar.

Coincidence? :yeahright:

Either way after he viewed this thread he immediately released my fighter without even mentioning the buy out i offered, so i am happy.

Okay you guys got me, they were multis. Most of them were just sparring dummies picked up after the multi gate purge and I just trained them up. So no need to speculate have fun with your new toys.

LOL case closed I guess

Now go make a newbies guide to training fighters so we can forgive you :P

I got one of these guys, too. 23107

I was even nice enough to send the guy a replacement 1-0 fighter. Dude signed my new fighter and instead of immediately releasing the first guy as promised THEN said he'll be keeping the first fighter until he fulfills the fight from his contract.

A blackbelt stands to make $2 for the win.

I put him on a plane.

Really looking forward to working with this guy for 4 fights. Looks like me might be banned anyway...

I was even nice enough to send the guy a replacement 1-0 fighter. Dude signed my new fighter and instead of immediately releasing the first guy as promised THEN said he'll be keeping the first fighter until he fulfills the fight from his contract.

I put him on a plane.

Really looking forward to working with this guy for 4 fights. Looks like me might be banned anyway...

Wow class act

LOL case closed I guess

Now go make a newbies guide to training fighters so we can forgive you :P

What can I say? it was just too fun creating fighters and besides it's impossible to make it far in this game without any type of collusion aka partnership so I just partnered up the person I trust most, myself. Lesson learned, no one can defy the pyhsics of the MMA Tycoon world or bad things happen.

I put him on a plane.

That a low low move on his part, compete dirt bag move