Whats up with all these Universal free agents??

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it your newest Multi? Timeframes right.

There is a 98% chance that this is true. I mean, you don't just sell an established company like that to a two-day-old player - you at least glance at the profile of the guy you're selling it to. When you look at someone's profile, you can't miss their record, and he would have seen 0-0-0 on that guy's page. Hopefully he runs it fair-and-square this time.

Best fighters on my roster were picked up as a result of multi gate.

The only reason I could see for not letting them keep this batch of free agents is because the leniency shown during Multi9 was because there were so many multis that if the fighters were deleted it would threaten the tycoon economy as a whole.

I sold it to the first person who sent me a mesage amd didn't notce that he just joined two days ago. Ohhh that could be a problem.

WHAT A SUPRISE! Thats so thick lol...

There is a 98% chance that this is true. I mean, you don't just sell an established company like that to a two-day-old player - you at least glance at the profile of the guy you're selling it to. When you look at someone's profile, you can't miss their record, and he would have seen 0-0-0 on that guy's page. Hopefully he runs it fair-and-square this time.

This.

Though I think the percentage is more like 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999% that he sold it to his newest account.

Regarding the FAs that people picked up, how about knocking down their fast learner ability by e.g. 30 points? That way their learning over the course of their career it will be evened out.

I'm fine with that. It's either this or deleting them all and some guys seem to want to hold on to their guy.

Does anyone really want a Elite MT with Proficient Wrestling or a Sensational Boxer, respectable wrestling, purple belt running around. I shouldn't talk since I did cause this big mess but some of the fighters that were on my multis were just heads and shoulders better than the top fighters right now but then again at least there will be monsters to beat other monsters created by other private gyms that are funded by organizations. But anyways my clock is ticking down until I get hit by the ban hammer and I just had to get that out there.

Honestly your sparring whore fighters showed me a lot about this game.

My guy may be the best fighter i'll ever have, but he is 2-2 because he had some of the worst sliders i have ever seen when i picked him up (you really should have reset those) and his secondary training is spread to thin and lacking in some crucial areas that i need to address if i want him to be effective.

The game does take skill after all and great managers make great fighters.

Honestly your sparring whore fighters showed me a lot about this game.

My guy may be the best fighter i'll ever have, but he is 2-2 because he had some of the worst sliders i have ever seen when i picked him up (you really should have reset those) and his secondary training is spread to thin and lacking in some crucial areas that i need to address if i want him to be effective.

The game does take skill after all and great managers make great fighters.

Maybe he wanted him to purposely lose to another one of his fighters....

Maybe he wanted him to purposely lose to another one of his fighters....

I dont think so, they were bad, but not guaranteed loss. It looked like he actually tried.

Regarding the FAs that people picked up, how about knocking down their fast learner ability by e.g. 30 points? That way their learning over the course of their career it will be evened out.

Actually i may have a better idea....

Why not a percentage instead of 30? Or come down a little harder on the fast learners?

That way it will even out the few that have exceptional learning ability.

Difference between 130 and 100 isnt enough to ensure that these guys dont evolve to much or is it?

Seems to be the only ones who want to keep them are the ones who picked them up.

It's obvious the vast majority want them gone, and its obvious it's the right thing to do aswell. The laws got to be set in stone, you cannot have allownces in a game like this...

Surely the best thing to do is to listen to the people who keep the game alive... set up a poll if you want anymore proof.

The arguments to keep them are laughable at best.

Why do you think people pick up poorly rounded out fighters with bad records? The vast majority have a single redeeming feature in that they have one awesome skill. There is one elite, multiple sensationals and exceptionals coming out of everywhere. Its clear that these guys could at least be used as sparring partners. This is CLEARLY not fair. Knocking down learning ability won't change their awesome sparring potential.

And guys whining that they want to keep their free lunch, no one is going to respect a fighter that came out of this, even if he turns out to be awesome.

I don't understand why there is an even a debate about this.

Every week, multiple black belts, and other associated sparring partners hit the free agent market. Most were from multi accounts and yet the argument has never been brought up when a top 50 manager picks them up. Most of these fighters minus the elite could be made in a normal situation, some were just average fighters anyhow in the scale of how this game has evolved.

However, most of the beasts have already been taken care of so this argument is just being drawn out....the major issue in my mind is the organization which should not be ran by some 2 day old account and should have been closed to begin with since it took advantage of 30+ fighters being paid crap, maybe even more for all we know. A lot of managers want there fighters out now, and the best thing would be to close the org and to move on.

FYI: Mike has already nerfed the primary beast from Dana, not too mention he already took care of Jose Landi in the past who has already retired.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=28376

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=28384

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=30126

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=30127

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=30131

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=32515

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=2430

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=2433

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=15038

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=18702

They have all been put back to useless or abysmal or worse, and they are now useless, although this sucks for some orgs such as TFC, DFC who lost a couple decent fighters.

Dand's guys got nerfed, every other Multi that got outted, the ones we are aware of, got nerfed. The Precedence is there. When this Multi-accounters are busted, the fighters get nerfed. I don't see why it would be any different in this incident.

For the most part, multi account managers get deleted and the fighters end up in the fa pool, a good percentage of the fa pool is from the deletion of multis and the other major percentage is the deletion of inactives. However a lot of the beefier free agents are from multi's.

Now in this instance and in the case of Fight King, the gyms used multi basics to beef up sparring sessions which allowed the creation of a couple beasts, those beasts have been nerfed - Landi, and all of Dana's fighters.

Black belt multis hit the fa market on a weekly basis, sensational multi sparring parters come up on a weekly basic when mike does his weekly multi cleanup. You are making more work for him to go and nerf every fighter that is a multi. Not too mention all those people that enjoy free agent shopping, it would get a lot more boring, since if he edited or deleted multi fighters then rarely would anything juicy show up on the market.

Mike has only nerfed fighters on a few occasions(so its not a precedent), Fight Kings Fighters (Holden, Heston, etc), Steeve's triple remarkable fighter (By Steeves own request), and now Dana's fighters. That is not a precedent, that is getting rid of a few unbalancing fighters.

Now i did not pick up any of these fighters, but asking Mike to nerf/delete them all after the affect makes more work for him. He nerfed the majority which mattered. Now i know their is still an elite MT out there if i am not mistaken, but the rest are nothing special, and are usually geared toward one attribute which means it will be a very long time before they would be useful.

So basically, let people cheat, and let other people reap the benefit of that cheating because FA would be boring otherwise? Convincing argument.

None of Dana's guys looked as tough as some of those Sensational builds that are floating around, so if he deleted Dana's guys, he should for sure delete the other beasts. Mike has nerfed more than just those guys fighter's. I'm not going to even attempt to make a list, but it would number more than 3 managers.

It kinda amazes me that you feel asking Mike to keep the Game fair seems so unreasonable to you.

So basically, let people cheat, and let other people reap the benefit of that cheating because FA would be boring otherwise? Convincing argument.

None of Dana's guys looked as tough as some of those Sensational builds that are floating around, so if he deleted Dana's guys, he should for sure delete the other beasts. Mike has nerfed more than just those guys fighter's. I'm not going to even attempt to make a list, but it would number more than 3 managers.

It kinda amazes me that you feel asking Mike to keep the Game fair seems so unreasonable to you.

You basically said their was a precedent, I pointed out there was not one. Mike is not letting people cheat otherwise he would not delete the accounts, and we would not have the abundance of FA's we do. I could care less if Mike deletes every fighter from a multi, I do not pick up FA's, so whatever. I basically pointed out that Mike has a limited amount of time, nerfing every single fighter from a multi would take him a lot of time.

As far as i have seen, the major multis from Dana's multis were nerfed, there are some sparring fighters left, and what not, but if you would like to copy and paste the ones that were missed then do so. However make sure they are from the correct group, because not every FA that was picked up came from Dana's multi's.

As for keeping the game fair, there are a lot of other things he could spend his time on that would be more important than editing every multi from every manager he deletes......That in and of itself would be a full time job. And he is just one man.

You basically said their was a precedent, I pointed out there was not one.

Not really. You presented claims as facts. You claim he only ever nerfed fighters from 3 managers. He's nerfed far more fighters than that. Again, I'm not going to even attempt to count the guys that I've seen nerfed, but it has def happened to more than just those 3 managers

Once more, if the majority of the multi's involved in this have been nerfed, it didn't seem to take him too much time to get that out of the way, why not just go ahead and take care of the smaller remainder and be done with it.

Not really. You presented claims as facts. You claim he only ever nerfed fighters from 3 managers. He's nerfed far more fighters than that. Again, I'm not going to even attempt to count the guys that I've seen nerfed, but it has def happened to more than just those 3 managers

Once more, if the majority of the multi's involved in this have been nerfed, it didn't seem to take him too much time to get that out of the way, why not just go ahead and take care of the smaller remainder and be done with it.

Those were the ones that have made headlines, of course there were the fighters that were nerfed because of a glitch upon creation, yet if he was nerfing fighters in multitudes as you claim then there would be a lot less great fighters hitting the free agent market. Every week there is a black belt, sensational fighter, etc.....and they are not being released or inactive either...

So maybe its more of in the middle, but i would not say its a precedent either. It would be easier for Mike just to come in here and say how much time it takes rather than us arguing over it=) We can assume it takes very little or a lot; however, if he deleted the owners already then he would most likely have to have the new owners raise their hands, or look at an archive to figure them all out.

sorry to change the subject but a mod might want to check this org out:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=1232

first event pay was $300

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=44190

Almost all managers are created around the same time early january

Holy shit, not too mention a new org could not afford 11 venues booked which would have cost him $101,000 and to also have signed 124 fighters to decent contracts.