Whats up with all these Universal free agents??

Does anyone really want a Elite MT with Proficient Wrestling or a Sensational Boxer, respectable wrestling, purple belt running around. I shouldn't talk since I did cause this big mess but some of the fighters that were on my multis were just heads and shoulders better than the top fighters right now but then again at least there will be monsters to beat other monsters created by other private gyms that are funded by organizations. But anyways my clock is ticking down until I get hit by the ban hammer and I just had to get that out there.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone really want a Elite MT with Proficient Wrestling or a Sensational Boxer, respectable wrestling, purple belt running around. I shouldn't talk since I did cause this big mess but the fighters that were on my multis were just heads and shoulders better than the top fighters right now. But anyways my clock is ticking down until I get hit by the ban hammer and I just had to get that out there.

That's bullshit. I picked up your black belt and he's actually pretty much crap besides the 1 decent stat. Useless Boxing, Useless MT, and Feeble wrestling does NOT = heads and shoulders better. He'll be a great sparring partner at my gym but that'll be about it for a long while.

Just leave already. Your opinion is not needed/valued/wanted.

That's bullshit. I picked up your black belt and he's actually pretty much crap besides the 1 decent stat. Useless Boxing, Useless MT, and Feeble wrestling does NOT = heads and shoulders better. He'll be a great sparring partner at my gym but that'll be about it for a long while.

Just leave already. Your opinion is not needed/valued/wanted.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you picked up a sparring partner but then again your comprehension level isn't even high enough to understand that a fighter can't be released when they have a confirmed fight ;).

I sold it to the first person who sent me a mesage amd didn't notce that he just joined two days ago. Ohhh that could be a problem.

Yeah don't want it to be another point of investigation, but the guy just joined 2 days ago, managed to pick up fighters (just one link) that have some gear I sold a while back. The other 4 he has, were all pick ups (mostly sparring builds) and just created 5 (mostly sparring builds) today also...

It just doesn't feel "right" to me... Has the knowledge to get 5 previous sparring build fighters and create 5 more within 2 days of joining...

Yeah don't want it to be another point of investigation, but the guy just joined 2 days ago, managed to pick up fighters (just one link) that have some gear I sold a while back. The other 4 he has, were all pick ups (mostly sparring builds) and just created 5 (mostly sparring builds) today also...

It just doesn't feel "right" to me... Has the knowledge to get 5 previous sparring build fighters and create 5 more within 2 days of joining...

Haha, i am sorry the fact it was taken over by someone who joined 2 days ago and just happened to be in the forums reading that thread and then messaging you too take over....lol...i am sorry, the org should be closed, especially since how many of those fighters signed really want to work for an owner who is supposedly 2 days old.

lol and the hunt continues.

Haha, i am sorry the fact it was taken over by someone who joined 2 days ago and just happened to be in the forums reading that thread and then messaging you too take over....lol...i am sorry, the org should be closed, especially since how many of those fighters signed really want to work for an owner who is supposedly 2 days old.

To be fair he sent out a message to everyone with fighters in the org and that guy had fighters there so that's likely how he heard about it if he's legit. I am worried about having a fighter in a tournament (a k-1 one at that) being run by a guy with no experience but hopefully it turns out ok.

To be fair he sent out a message to everyone with fighters in the org and that guy had fighters there so that's likely how he heard about it if he's legit.

Right, but that message went out today and a few hours later it is filled with a new guy...that had managed to pick up 5 guys that all have the same clothing...clothing that was sold a long time ago, how I know that - I made it...

Something feels off to me - if this dude is legit and there isn't anything to worry about, I apologize. But until that is determined, I am a skeptic.

I have no past experience with running a company

Is another thing to be concerned about - jumping right into an org for your first business isn't exactly easy from my understanding.

I'd just like to say that I just beat a Blackbelt as a Purple Belt :D felt good being a noob taking out a Sandbagging manager

and you need to keep track of IP addresses for this type of thing.. lol

hmm...seems pretty shady to be honest.i saw the message late and was like yea why not try and pick up the org but ive only been on about a week plus and just didnt see how i would be able to properly run an org esp one thats already up and running.ive only recently realised the trick of sparring builds and i consider myself to be pretty quick so for him to have realised in 2 days?bloody genius...or maybe he got help and advice (from shane no doubt, ;) )...

anyway this needs to be thoroughly investigated

These fighters all need to be set to useless, force sacked (not counted against the manager), and retired. This should be done with all fighters belonging to users with multiple accounts after a certain point total is reached, excluding cardio and strength.

Okay you guys got me, they were multis. Most of them were just sparring dummies picked up after the multi gate purge and I just trained them up. So no need to speculate have fun with your new toys.

really uncool !!!

:angry:

Completely disagree.

I felt the old "spar-oids" should have been dealt with as well. They weren't. No need to repeat old mistakes.

These fighters were created using illicit means that are either directly in violation of the rules or clearly break the spirit of the law.

Get rid of them.

I agree completely. It's illegal, simple as that. They should get rid of them. For the managers complaining about losing a potential super fighter, it's just tough luck. On the other hand they could make their own project fighters/make a sparring partner for a project fighter with the free slot they'll most likely get.

I sold it to the first person who sent me a mesage amd didn't notce that he just joined two days ago. Ohhh that could be a problem.

Is it your newest Multi? Timeframes right.

Just got the mail from dana white that he's been banned from the game.

great news for me,the guy was freezing my fighter out for the rest his contract because i wouldnt sign a contract extension at his ridiculous terms