Whats up with all these Universal free agents??

Holy shit, not too mention a new org could not afford 11 venues booked which would have cost him $101,000 and to also have signed 124 fighters to decent contracts.

ya exactely...i think someone has a lot of multis

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really starting to chap my a$$ - I know this is a lot for one person, Mike, to handle - but crap like this has got to stop. The UVL thing already has me rubbed the wrong way since I have guys under contract and am not getting any replies from the "new" owner.

if it's too much work to keep up with all the cheats now, then it's just going ti get worse as the game grows, if it's too much for one person to do then mike should get people on board he can trust to help him out.

This is really starting to chap my a$$ - I know this is a lot for one person, Mike, to handle - but crap like this has got to stop. The UVL thing already has me rubbed the wrong way since I have guys under contract and am not getting any replies from the "new" owner.

There are more than a dozen brand new shiney basic accounts with all their fighters all signed to that organization. Almost all the fighters are sponsored by this nutritional company http://www.mmatycoon.com/nutritionpublic.php?ncid=1200

Owner of the org = Leonardo Camello Barros

Owner of the supp = Leonardo Camello

and here is one more vip with the same name http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman...php?MgrID=21991 just created 3 days ago and probably has not had enough time to start a 3rd company. Same city, also all 3 user ids are very similar=)

Someone has a ton of time on his hands

Not sure about that Superfights Org, I got a contract offer from him for 10/10/10 with one of my fighters, so maybe he's just really cheap. Still worth looking into though.

[edit] Well after reading misfire's last post, it definitely seems like another multi.

Not sure about that Superfights Org, I got a contract offer from him for 10/10/10 with one of my fighters, so maybe he's just really cheap. Still worth looking into though.

[edit] Well after reading misfire's last post, it definitely seems like another multi.

Let me tell you. This Guy has to be a multi, who can afford that many events when they just start?

Yeah, he's definitely cheating. Plus, he's a complete, fucking asshole for sending out contracts like that to take advantage of noobs. God dammit. The game isn't big enough where cheating can go unpunished - one guy like that can make tons and tons of money and fuck up the whole economy in his city.

Yeah, he's definitely cheating. Plus, he's a complete, fucking asshole for sending out contracts like that to take advantage of noobs. God dammit. The game isn't big enough where cheating can go unpunished - one guy like that can make tons and tons of money and fuck up the whole economy in his city.

LTD and shaneOmac got away with being a multi.

Haven't read the whole thread, I assume they wiped out multis, though? A few days ago I had an instant -10ish members in my gym, saw that a couple other gyms that I tend to monitor also had a similar instant drops in membership (drops that quickly are very unusual for these gyms). I also started seeing some fighters pop up as free agents in one of the orgs I'm in, but that could be a coincidence.

Haven't read the whole thread, I assume they wiped out multis, though? A few days ago I had an instant -10ish members in my gym, saw that a couple other gyms that I tend to monitor also had a similar instant drops in membership (drops that quickly are very unusual for these gyms). I also started seeing some fighters pop up as free agents in one of the orgs I'm in, but that could be a coincidence.

This is starting to get frightening to be honest.

This is starting to get frightening to be honest.

Well, it's still a very small number if you compare it to Multi-gate. When I joined in early October, I was the 10,000 member; about two to three weeks later the membership was done to under 7,000. So at that point apparently somewhere between 1/4 & 1/3 of all accounts were people's multis. There may be another small wave of people trying to multi recently, but it is still nothing on that order of magnitude. Hopefully most of them get caught relatively quickly, but it does suck that time that could be spent actually improving the game needs to be devoted to finding these cheaters.

sorry to change the subject but a mod might want to check this org out:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=1232

first event pay was $300

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=44190

Almost all managers are created around the same time early january

Not to mention nearly all of the Top 20 fighters (I didn't bother to look further) are sponsored by Win Nutrition which managed to sell out nearly a whole month of supps (1900+) in it's first week of business. Amazing! LMAO

Superfights just booked 2 more arenas, another 1k and 3k. Yet they have yet to hold another event.

Yeah that is just too obvious. Someone is abusing the system agaaain. Maan Mike must have hes hands full with these cocks. :(

As this game grows there will be an increasing need for in-game moderators to be able to deal with things like this. Just having a few trusted individuals flagging things to make things easier on Mike will probably go a long way.

sorry to change the subject but a mod might want to check this org out:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=1232

first event pay was $300

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=44190

Almost all managers are created around the same time early january

How this guy can have fun doing that ? :suicide_anim:

On the plus side, most of our cheaters seem to be idiots :)

Problem is we only know of the cheaters who get caught and odds are the cheaters who get caught are idiots.

Thanks for the link to that org. I've been looking at that for about an hour and a half now and that's beyond belief. Looks like about 50 accounts over different IPs. So if you are in Rio and own a gym or anything like that, watch out tonight because you might be losing some members. In terms of people helping me find multis, please PM me if you have suspicions about people, or post like this. This is how most are found at the moment, as I'm concentrating on improvements rather than hunting people down... I guess it's time for another couple of checks to be put into place though, to try and stop it happening. I'll put an IP check on registrations - I hadn't done this before because it makes it easier to spot cheaters if they're all registered on the same IP but we'll try blocking them in the first place and see if that helps or hinders it.

Now regarding nerfing people. Either multi fighters get nerfed or they don't. I can't spend time looking at each fighter individually and deciding whether they are "too good" and need to get deleted or not because that simply takes too much time.

So it's my decision that they should not get nerfed and should be released because of the other people affected by the fighters, notably the fight orgs they are signed to. If the fighters are signed to orgs and just get deleted, that negatively affects the org owner and the org owners are what keep the game going.

99.9% of these multi fighters are no better than regular fighters within the game. Even the guys were talking about in this thread are normal. They're good but they're no better than lots of other fighters... they haven't reached their current level by anything other than training at a gym in exactly the same parameters that other people can use.