something going on in hilo

I was broesing tonight and came across this member

Kate Ozer (10639)

so i look where thier fighters train

and found this

Hilo Fighting Arts - 548

basicaly there are three managers with thier fighters in there , all created the same and not in an alliance , yet , they can afford to train new fighters in a $600 week gym.

stinky stinky rat

also theres a fight org mixed up in this somehow i just can decipher it yet , but i think they are three multi accounts one gym , one org , and latest is just about to open a supps company . now they are either sleeping with each other and live in some type of gay house together where fucking each other over is the norm , or this is one thinks he is clever but isnt that clever bloke

also i forgot to mention look at all three managers records ? they are all above elite , and on investigation there was one fighter who was 6-0 that was shit but beat another 6-0 that was shit , in the same org managed by the by the same accounts mentioned above , this is bad stuff and i hope we dont get some johny fooking dogooder post below this " well this could happen" its cheating plain and simple

thespider fan with an imature avitar , you realy should go on a date m8 , lol

i was pointing out that some people play on an uneven playing field , if this is the way you like to play ok

but i fooking dont

and thanks for pointing out what i should do in my spare time much appriciated , can i give you some advice?

either buy a keyboard that types what it should , or go to night school to learn english

i was pointing out that some people play on an uneven playing field , if this is the way you like to play ok

but i fooking dont

and thanks for pointing out what i should do in my spare time much appriciated , can i give you some advice?

either buy a keyboard that types what it should , or go to night school to learn english

His keyboard typed exactly what it was supposed to, a mockery of your hideous typing/spelling skills.

Kate Ozer (10639)

and found this

Hilo Fighting Arts - 548

basicaly there are three managers with thier fighters in there , all created the same and not in an alliance , yet , they can afford to train new fighters in a $600 week gym.

stinky stinky rat

also theres a fight org mixed up in this somehow i just can decipher it yet , but i think they are three multi accounts one gym , one org , and latest is just about to open a supps company . now they are either sleeping with each other and live in some type of gay house together where fucking each other over is the norm , or this is one thinks he is clever but isnt that clever bloke

also i forgot to mention look at all three managers records ? they are all above elite , and on investigation there was one fighter who was 6-0 that was shit but beat another 6-0 that was shit , in the same org managed by the by the same accounts mentioned above , this is bad stuff and i hope we dont get some johny fooking dogooder post below this " well this could happen" its cheating plain and simple

Okay, so you are saying that you came across 3 players - one owns an org, one a gym, and one a nutrition company. All the fighters of the three managers train in the same gym, and fight in the same org (and I assume use the same supps :o ). All of the managers have top records and their fighters are the champions in the org.

You realize that this could easily be one player (the org owner) filtering money to his friends and setting them up with favorable matchups, or, better yet, maybe its just three players that happen to be successfully working together? The fact is, maybe you are right, but let's not turn this into a witch-hunt - I'm sure we could figure out a way to insinuate that every player in this game is a multi if we tried. Your best bet is to discuss it with someone privately to see if you have some valid reasoning or are just crazy, and then bring it to Mike privately so he can verify IPs. This game, and these forums, will get very ugly if we start going on witch hunts.

but i fooking dont

Pot, Kettle, black?

You managed to spell immature, avatar, really and appreciated wrong and failed to use a capital letter at the start of the word English.

Add to that the multiple use of a space between the last letter of a word and a comma, the lack of a full stop, no capital letter at the start of a sentence and a double space and you'll find a strong case for 'practice what you preach'. :graduated:

Obviously 'fooking' is deliberate and if i'm being fussy there should be a ' in don't.

I don't usually read the General Discussion forums so this has escaped my attention until now. But we are real life friends and three separate people. I am OK with Mike checking up on us (if he hasn't already). I can't say with 100% certainty that my friends do not have multis, but I do not.

Kate Ozer (10639)

and found this

Hilo Fighting Arts - 548

stinky stinky rat

I like how you wrote in tiny, bold little letters....

made me get the impression you were tryin to whisper lol

well this could happen

-Johny D.

Thanks. Just thanks a lot. You have now ruined my day...

How am I supposed to get the coffee that I just spit out from laughing so hard out of my carpet?!

Seriously... Hilarious. Reminded me of the old Smackchat on the Jim Rome message boards -- back when he didnt suck.

Quality post. You for President.

Thanks. Just thanks a lot. You have now ruined my day...

How am I supposed to get the coffee that I just spit out from laughing so hard out of my carpet?!

Seriously... Hilarious. Reminded me of the old Smackchat on the Jim Rome message boards -- back when he didnt suck.

Quality post. You for President.

+ 1

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, so you are saying that you came across 3 players - one owns an org, one a gym, and one a nutrition company. All the fighters of the three managers train in the same gym, and fight in the same org (and I assume use the same supps :o ). All of the managers have top records and their fighters are the champions in the org.

You realize that this could easily be one player (the org owner) filtering money to his friends and setting them up with favorable matchups, or, better yet, maybe its just three players that happen to be successfully working together? The fact is, maybe you are right, but let's not turn this into a witch-hunt - I'm sure we could figure out a way to insinuate that every player in this game is a multi if we tried. Your best bet is to discuss it with someone privately to see if you have some valid reasoning or are just crazy, and then bring it to Mike privately so he can verify IPs. This game, and these forums, will get very ugly if we start going on witch hunts.

If that bugs him, then he'd probably thing that Rio was a cult, just going by highstreet and alliance members.