• 8 fighters to be created , i have messaged all managers , if no reply ill offer it out to others 
    • Juan Pablo Estrella took his chances in the clinch, he rolled those dice but came up short, a relatively fast and vigorous face massage was administered and I may have gotten a little over-zeakous, leaving him with a cut to remember the occasion by after he wakes up from his relaxing nap, I may have even done him a favour if the inuries & cuts I gave him secures him a cool mil for being the most battered of the tournament, though he may have already had that in the bag. I'm beginning to wonder if all this face massaging has toughened up my hands over the course of the tournament, they are still soft but they seem to have become better at making opponents go night-night with each fight. All that remains now is to tune in to hear Alfred dish out the plaudits, the side-swipes and add a few more names to his big book of grudges, I haven't gotten into the top 3 but I think I might be right outside, will have to see how the freaky Buckholtz & tie-breakers stuff shakes out, hopefully I have not been swindled by the swizz. Hopefully the engraver doesn't forget to put my name on the Hot Potato Belt, even if it is at the bottom of the list on it I at least had it overheating my balls for a few days.  
    • Damn just late this looks insane for sure watching this whole event 
    • See The Fight Results, Watch Post-Fight Interviews With The Prelims Winners And More From UFC 303: Pereira vs Procházka 2, Live From T-Mobile Arena In Las Vegas, Nevada  Read the Full Article Here[url={url}]View the full article[/url]