• Dougal HOF Induction Dougal McCraken (320702) is a retired MMA fighter who competed in GAMMA from 2020-03-28 until 2024-06-29 under 2 different managers, Christian Johansson and Carlos Castenada (84794), with his longest and most successful run being under Carlos. His run of over 4 years has to be up there as being one of the longest, although he did have a period from June 2023 until November 2023 of inactivity. His overall record in GAMMA was 33-21, a total of 54 fights, which is ranks #10 all time. He is also #7 in the all time title fights list, with 20 in total. He also has 7 Fight of the nigh awards. He is a 4 time 155lbs champ and a 2 time 170lbs champ, making him one of the very few fighters to be a 2 division champ AND also a multiple champ in both divisions.  Some of his most significant wins were over legends such as Grey Ape, Roland Weudke, Hans Hermann Hoppe, Edward Conan, William Spud, Mario Benedetti, Julio Regueiro, Joy Rones, Tyler Wrexham, Afeef Isa Baba and these are just the former champs and top 10 ranking fighters.  His total of 300 points, puts him joint 24th in the all time fighter list. This induction is the 5th for Carlos Castenada (84794), which is significant, as it puts him above Gale Hawthorne (22636) as the 3rd greatest GAMMA manager of all time.  
    • Reading the responses from Mike and Vlad is very frustrating. The game and its player base is circling the drain and this kind of reactionary thinking isn't going to help. I'm not surprised though. This has been more or less how the game has been run for most of its lifespan. In addition, the fact that you go completely silent for a quarter of a year and return by making insignificant and minor changes like updating meaningless stuff like this doesn't exactly inspire much confidence in you or your 'vision', least of all because these stats don't include retired fighters which make them completely useless in the first place. Listen to your player base, they know what this game needs way better than either of you do at this point.  
    • I understand you are new to the game, later on after playing longer, you will understand our sentiment... when you invested enough into your fighters and one or more become very successful, you might want those fighters to reign for maybe 3-4 years instead of 2.... just my thought 
    • Firstly, have you tried getting a mentor from the mentor page? This is a must for newbies,  helps immensely to navigate the early,stage of the game - and beyond. Sexomd, I recommend joining the discord channel too, you'll get answer to questions a lot quicker there imo. Thirdly, It probably not recommended to create 18 year olds until u have a gym of your own, as then u can give them the best training.    I would focus more on skills training over sparring in the early stages of their careers. I wouldn't do any cardio sessions without supplement personally, as u get better results with supplements. Same goes for weight training. Other than that, yeah focusing on certain skills is good idea. Hopefully you maxed out your skills at creation -110 points for 3 skills, but since your a beginner you probably spread the points out, which is the mistake most beginners make, including myself  can't stress enough how important it is to get a mentor.... and join the discord channel, you'll get better advice from much more knowledgeable people than myself there  goodluck
    • How long is a Camp League Season?