• I don't think anyone expects anything to be done 'at the blink of an eye'.  Mike and Vlad have both said they aren't wanting to consider it - people are telling them differently. It isn't about speeding up the game, it is about speeding up how quickly your fighers become competitive.  As far as making conditions for noobs to get on the same playing field? As in any game that takes time to learn and practice. The skill gap is already really small in a game that has RNG. There are a shit ton of guides on the forums if you look for them. You do an hours writing for an org and you could run a private gym right off the rip.  This is a text and rng based game which currently takes about 12 months to get a fighter at a decent level to fight in an ID org and that is if you roll a really quick learner. You would basically pay $30 for a year to watch your fighters do nada. Sure you can fight them earlier then once that year comes around you get toasted because your boy is so far behind in the learning that he will never become useful. The game always has been flawed that way. Now with Vlad on board making chances and Mike doing some work we are trying to fix the flaws that we have basically tolerated for years. 
    • I've played this game off and on since 2009. There has barely been any changes to it since 2013. The problem isn't people being 'naive' about how much time it takes to make tweaks to this game lmao
    • Absolutely jarring that this conversation is still going on, are people so naive to think that this would get implemented at the blink of an eye without running simulations? Enough begging already, infrastructure isn’t even in place to make such changes. And not everyone wants faster fighters or gameplay, I’d just play FM Manager instead.  What you need is to do is make conditions for noobs to get on the same playing field level by having things more available to them. Perhaps overhaul public gyms, get a working Wiki so they know what they’re actually doing, etc.