• You're right. I had my chance and lost.  Looking forward to the potential final where if Stilera (managed by Unwalker) defeats Lampiaun (managed by Unkwalker) he wins the championship for real.   Could be in for a treat though as if Lampiaun (managed by Unkwalker) manages to upset Stilera (managed by Unkwalker) we'd be forced into a sudden death winner take all showdown where Stilera (managed by Unkwalker) faces Lampiaun (managed by Unkwalker) in what would be their 7th time of meeting. Best of 7 series!
    • Well, maybe if you won more you would have been the one who was fighting Stilera. You are leaving out the part where Lampiaun prevented Stilera from winning with a victory. You just had your opportunity and lost, and both of his fighters are the top 2 in the league, so if Stilera wins, you have nobody to blame but yourself.
    • "you cannot close a bookies whilst there are pending bets".... It has now been 20 days since my last entry. Hope is slowly dwindling that any game owner or dev will ever see my message.  Every day I look and see the same amount of pending bets. Pending. Pending. Pending...... Always pending. What a strange word, pending? Pen. Ding. Pen. DING! DING! DING! We have a winner!!.......only we don't. We never do. There are no winners here. Just Pending.  For now I will just wait. It's all I can do. My query is.....pending  
    • Used to be a pic, I don't remember which one now but the link appears broken.  
    • The SHENANIGANS just KEEP. ON. COMING.  That's right folks. A source close to the Wintterbottom camp has revealed that after some digging he found that not only was the unrightfully crowned champion prematurely handed the grand prize and trophy but he has also been allowed to fight HIS OWN TEAMMATE!!  What on earth is happening here? Where is the integrity of the tournament organisers? How can the two fighters from the same camp be allowed to fight each other? 2 of the wins that contributed to Stilera's illegitimate reign coming from his own camp means this tournament is forever tainted. Asterisks everywhere.  Speaking of money, how much did you take to allow such shady practices in the first place. For shame.