• Fortunately, Our Heavenly Father is MIA due to bathroom renovations.
    • There is one fighter who is Mauro Jonatas (406809) who is still an 18 yo fighter, its not a massive advantage and you can create a fighter in another weight class.  Like i said most other orgs you will be fighting in that offer consistent fights are 405k+ which is  a larger age range, this is as close as you can get to new fighters. We are sending out contracts, we will fill up quickly, we have fighters in almost every weight class  so if you want to participate let it be known here.  If not, also fine, this will be just as much fun with or without you but hope everyone comes for the fun 
    • I am confused.... There are at least two fighters earlier than 407k that were created almost two months ago which is a significant head start. I am also not sure how most weight classes are filling up fast as only 205 has more than one fighter.
    • All of them are untested 18 Y/O 407K fighters made a week ago. You don't even get that in an ID org, you create a fighter and then get pitted against 20+ Y/O's. So any perceived advantage is so small, they are able to train their 1 stats to a 2  If your interested create a fighter and join ASAP Most weight classes are filling up fast i think 155 and 145 don't have fighters