Jacky Chan

Rambo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9HTkBiPxKY

Jacky surrenders 2-24-2012

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=416966

You're a pussy, it runs in your blood. Just like the the French who tapped out to Germany when the Nazi's invaded. Your fighter rolled over and PUNKed out.

:us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azG-0FTvFVw

This is a lesson to Jacky for PMing me nonsense before our fight. So I had to lay the smack down on him like The Rock did Ric Flair. WOOOOOOOOOOOO.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

lol u won against my weakest fighter, he already lose 5 times.

Small managers get small win.

U taped a blue belts! Congratz.

Anyway Hype Stealer, like drop hype, and then steal some hype.

It was all planned.

Thanks to realize my plan.

By the way, i see u said BS on me in the post fight comments about multi.

Is ur "brother" fine?i hope it's not too hard to manage 2 accounts with the tickers :) .

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 10

lol u won against my weakest fighter, he already lose 5 times.

Small managers get small win.

Yeah beating you is hardly an accomplishment and out slider fu'ing you was a given. It's clear: Chris Karter > Jacky Chan. You're my bitch & even if you don't know it, but there's no better way to rub it in your face & remind you how much better I am than you than with a forum thread.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You forgot a few other nations in the "France lost against" category.

I'll just leave this here:

- Gallic Wars

- Lost. In a war whose ending foreshadows the next 2000 years of French history, France is conquered by of all things, an Italian. [Or at ths time in history, a Roman -ed.]

- Hundred Years War

- Mostly lost, saved at last by female schizophrenic who inadvertently creates The First Rule of French Warfare; "France's armies are victorious only when not led by a Frenchman." Sainted.

- Italian Wars

- Lost. France becomes the first and only country to ever lose two wars when fighting Italians.

- Wars of Religion

- France goes 0-5-4 against the Huguenots

- Thirty Years War

- France is technically not a participant, but manages to get invaded anyway. Claims a tie on the basis that eventually the other participants started ignoring her.

- War of Revolution

- Tied. Frenchmen take to wearing red flowerpots as chapeaux.

- The Dutch War

- Tied

- War of the Augsburg League/King William's War/French and Indian War

- Lost, but claimed as a tie. Three ties in a row induces deluded Frogophiles the world over to label the period as the height of French military power.

- War of the Spanish Succession

- Lost. The War also gave the French their first taste of a Marlborough, which they have loved every since.

- American Revolution

- In a move that will become quite familiar to future Americans, France claims a win even though the English colonists saw far more action. This is later known as "de Gaulle Syndrome", and leads to the Second Rule of French Warfare; "France only wins when America does most of the fighting."

- French Revolution

- Won, primarily due the fact that the opponent was also French.

- The Napoleonic Wars

- Lost. Temporary victories (remember the First Rule!) due to leadership of a Corsican, who ended up being no match for a British footwear designer.

- The Franco-Prussian War

- Lost. Germany first plays the role of drunk Frat boy to France's ugly girl home alone on a Saturday night.

- World War I

- Tied and on the way to losing, France is saved by the United States [Entering the war late -ed.]. Thousands of French women find out what it's like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn't call her "Fraulein." Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline.

- World War II

- Lost. Conquered French liberated by the United States and Britain just as they finish learning the Horst Wessel Song.

- War in Indochina

- Lost. French forces plead sickness; take to bed with the Dien Bien Flu

- Algerian Rebellion

- Lost. Loss marks the first defeat of a western army by a Non-Turkic Muslim force since the Crusades, and produces the First Rule of Muslim Warfare; "We can always beat the French." This rule is identical to the First Rules of the Italians, Russians, Germans, English, Dutch, Spanish, Vietnamese and Esquimaux.

- War on Terrorism

- France, keeping in mind its recent history, surrenders to Germans and Muslims just to be safe. Attempts to surrender to Vietnamese ambassador fail after he takes refuge in a McDonald's.

The question for any country silly enough to count on the French should not be "Can we count on the French?", but rather "How long until France collapses?"

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage."

Or, better still, the quote from last week's Wall Street Journal: "They're there when they need you."

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/france.html

• Upvote 2

Napoleon is not agree.

When you see US soldiers in irak using their weapons and struggle to beat child using catapult, u wonder what's they call "army".

US never helped us in the world war, they waited the end of the war looked who would be the winner and sold us weapons.

http://bani-ronaldo-7.synthasite.com/resources/difference_european_vs_american_girls22222222222222222.jpg

• Downvote 1

http://bani-ronaldo-7.synthasite.com/resources/difference_european_vs_american_girls22222222222222222.jpg

I do have to admit, that's pretty damn funny, and partly accurate. I know there are fat people everywhere, but what embarrasses me the most is that the United States is considered the most obese country in the world with 34% of the adult population classified as obese, according to the latest OECD survey. That just plain sucks.

Napoleon is not agree.

- The Napoleonic Wars

- Lost. Temporary victories (remember the First Rule!) due to leadership of a Corsican, who ended up being no match for a British footwear designer.

Napoleon is not agree.

When you see US soldiers in irak using their weapons and struggle to beat child using catapult, u wonder what's they call "army".

US never helped us in the world war, they waited the end of the war looked who would be the winner and sold us weapons.

1. Napolean was most definitely NOT French. He was a Corsican. Look it up.
  2. The country you are most likely referring to here is called Iraq. We stomped the shit out of Iraq and I would LOVE to see a video or any proof at all that Iraqi children were using CATAPULTS! That would be awesome! The US has made a concerted effort to avoid civilian casualties and so was rather hesitant to shoot children in any event, but what the Hell are you talking about?
  3. The US saved France's sorry carcass in BOTH World Wars. Remember the invasion of Normandy? Remeber how the French caved and fell to the Germans in a matter of weeks and were utterly useless the rest of the war? The French Resistance? Please, their only contribution to the liberation of their country was to show the American and British forces where the Germans were. Not a difficult task since they were wearing uniforms and riding around in prominantly marked vehicles and TANKS. Where do you get the notion that the US didn't help? Next time Germany invades your sorry ass country we should should sit there and let you liberate yourselves.... Yeah... that'll happen...

Google is your friend.

Also, staying awake in history class might help. As far as Vietnam, well:

1. We never declared war
  2. Anyone who was paying any attention at all knows that was a proxy war and that we were facing Russian trained forces supplied only barely convertly from the Soviets. And Gureilla warfare is always much more difficult to counter. We were not well prepared for that type of warfare.
  3. Militarily speaking, we actually kicked the shit out of the Vietnamese. We lost 58,000 men over a 14 year period and killed 2.5 million during that same period. Let us not forget that the French tucked tail and ran at the first sign of trouble and left the country all together as soon as... yep you guessed it American and British Troops showed up.
  4. We forced them to sign a ceasefire while we left the country. We were pulling out due to political pressures at home not as the result of a military failure in the campaign. While we were withdrawing they violated the ceasefire and over ran our posititions and we were forced to make a hasty retreat. But we were not beaten. It goes down as a loss due to the fact that after the reopening of hostilities that we did not re-engage. Not for lack of wanting to, but the political climate back home would simply not allow for it. Dirty fucking hippies

As a side note, the Tet Offensive that everyone is so inclined to use as proof that we were getting our asses kicked, it should be noted was a clear and decisive loss for the Vietnamese They sustained absolutely horrific casualties and were driven back. They were unable to launch any significant offensives for over two years, so great was the damage. After this battle a peace accord was signed which the NVA violated.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The country you are most likely referring to here is called Iraq. We stomped the shit out of Iraq and I would LOVE to see a video or any proof at all that Iraqi children were using CATAPULTS! That would be awesome! The US has made a concerted effort to avoid civilian casualties and so was rather hesitant to shoot children in any event, but what the Hell are you talking about?

He was saying Vietnam. Edit: I was going to point out it was a war ( even if not declared ) and we did technically lose. But then you hit most my points in your very last bullet point.

He was saying Vietnam. I was going to point out it was a war ( even if not declared ) and we did technically lose. But then you hit most my points in your very last bullet point.

He was referring to Iraq. The Vietnam thing was in his pic he posted earlier.

The Vietnam war is technically listed as a "Police Action" and not a war. Just like Panama, Somalia, Bosnia and like 70 other conflicts.

I agree with you that it is entirely somantics and that when you are bombing the shit out of another country and killing each other for 14+ years that it constitutes a war, but I was being very technical is all. And the other point I was trying to make is that the US was not defeated Militarily in Vietnam. Nor, for that matter in any other conflict. There is one other one that could probably be listed as a political loss like Vietnam was since our objectives were not met, but we did not get our ass kicked there either.

As far as the women thing goes... there are hot women in every country. Just that there are an awful lot of hairy arm pitted women in France and other parts of Europe... And that will turn me off faster than anything... well... that's probably not true, but it will turn me off pretty quick

He was referring to Iraq. The Vietnam thing was in his pic he posted earlier.

The Vietnam war is technically listed as a "Police Action" and not a war. Just like Panama, Somalia, Bosnia and like 70 other conflicts.

I agree with you that it is entirely somantics and that when you are bombing the shit out of another country and killing each other for 14+ years that it constitutes a war, but I was being very technical is all. And the other point I was trying to make is that the US was not defeated Militarily in Vietnam. Nor, for that matter in any other conflict. There is one other one that could probably be listed as a political loss like Vietnam was since our objectives were not met, but we did not get our ass kicked there either.

As far as the women thing goes... there are hot women in every country. Just that there are an awful lot of hairy arm pitted women in France and other parts of Europe... And that will turn me off faster than anything... well... that's probably not true, but it will turn me off pretty quick

It is highly debatable but the US technically lost the war of 1812.

It is highly debatable but the US technically lost the war of 1812.

Nope... British signed a peace treaty agreeing to all the US's terms. It didn't really make them stop doing some of the shit that was pissing the Americans off, but we gained all the remaining British Territory in the North American continient south of the Canadian border. That was most definitely a win for the US.