• Where can i read on paper, in the rules that i can or cant say something? Also response i got after actually asking Mike nicely as you see in the first post on where is the line etc is ban threats, like wtf i genuinely asked
    • I 100% agree with it being dumb there's no ruleset, I've been punished for rules I didn't know existed before.
    • I don't read buzz, if Mike says you stepped over the line you probably did. The biggest problem? no. My takeaway here is we got a lifesign from Mike. Policing buzz however small is technically more than nothing.. have to be an optimist if you still play this game I guess. Didn't know we still had that much cheating beyond the multying, but I'm all for stopping it.
    • And also the fact that there are even no ruleset that player can read is crazy.. After 15 years of  making the game you did not put one day to the side to write rules.. How do i know now what i can or cant write? Is it by how Mike feels when he wakes up or after bidet is leaking? Same as avatar issue, something that should get accepted is not and vice versa, Mike is not even following rules he made for avatars..
    • And i hope whoever downvoted what i said actually comes and tell why he did so because this is serious issue. Last time Ego catched the guy who actually cheated so badly literally no one gave a fuck, there were even comments that he should not do so because of that game is hanging on its last breaths... Why everyone fucks with the shitty matters but not serious ones? At least get your balls to speak now, even if you agree or disagree, but say something...