• Looking for laundry. Please PM me your rates and amount available in game: https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=88689   I can easily do $10m+, so the more the better. I have some ability to also do reciprocal laundry (as in, you buy some units from me, and I buy the equivalent from you, no need to transfer). This would be possible for a fair chunk, but just not close to $10m worth obviously.
    • [url={url}]View the full article[/url]
    • I wasn’t around when this was still a thing, but I wouldn’t be playing this game if I had to deal with all that crap all the time. Too much work.
    • The only time I ever thought it was cool is when the game was much bigger and each individual city had more within it than what we have now in total.  Each city had at least one noob/ID org, a mid tier org and a larger tier/PPV org. It felt quite special to have the org owner fly you in for a super fight in another city (or an opponent flown in to face your guy). At least in my memory. 
    • The implimentation of the old Travel/Flight system made it a barrier to playing the game, that's not good game design, removing it as it was implimented was the correct decision.