• There's need to add: Jungle Fight Championships (402K+) Caledonian Fight League (403K+) Conquest™ MMA™ &™ KT™ (405K+)™ Forge of Champions MMA 405k+  
    • Thanks for organizing. What was the final score for the top guys?
    • Ok, so doesnt make too much sense to keep them if its below the mid tier? thanks
    • No.. with a 6+ it takes like 18 months - 2 years to get them fully maxed. There aren't many pros unless you are patient.. might be a phenomenal fighter but learns slow..  He'll never "git gud" before he starts his decline. 
    • Gentlemen, I sincerely appreciate your participation and hope you all had fun with this! Great job everyone. Bit of a busy weekend ahead of me, but I’ll get you all sorted as per the payouts below. LEVEL MMA would like to congratulate: GRAPPLING VIP & TROPHY AWARDS 3 Months VIP Custom Trophy - Summit Series Grappling Winner MAC LITTLE - SUPER MACHO MAN ————- KT VIP & TROPHY AWARDS (payable at the end of the tournament) 3 Months VIP Custom Trophy - Summit Series KT Winner COPE T - MICHEL ROBILLARD ————— MMA VIP & TROPHY AWARDS 3 Months VIP - MMA Winner Custom Trophy - Summit Series MMA TYCOON JUDAS - HUNG YOUNG WANG ————— LEVEL SUMMIT SERIES CHAMPION 1 Year VIP - Overall Tournament Winner Custom Trophy - SUMMIT SERIES CHAMPION TYCOON JUDAS - HUNG YOUNG WANG ————— CASH PRIZE PAYOUT 1st - $5,250,000 - TYCOON JUDAS 2nd - $1,400,000 - P J JONES 3rd - $350,000 - MAC LITTLE ____________ SHINJITSU WINNER BRADLEY BURNS - KHAMZAT MAGOMEDOV