• Thanks for organizing. What was the final score for the top guys?
    • Ok, so doesnt make too much sense to keep them if its below the mid tier? thanks
    • No.. with a 6+ it takes like 18 months - 2 years to get them fully maxed. There aren't many pros unless you are patient.. might be a phenomenal fighter but learns slow..  He'll never "git gud" before he starts his decline. 
    • Gentlemen, I sincerely appreciate your participation and hope you all had fun with this! Great job everyone. Bit of a busy weekend ahead of me, but I’ll get you all sorted as per the payouts below. LEVEL MMA would like to congratulate: GRAPPLING VIP & TROPHY AWARDS 3 Months VIP Custom Trophy - Summit Series Grappling Winner MAC LITTLE - SUPER MACHO MAN ————- KT VIP & TROPHY AWARDS (payable at the end of the tournament) 3 Months VIP Custom Trophy - Summit Series KT Winner COPE T - MICHEL ROBILLARD ————— MMA VIP & TROPHY AWARDS 3 Months VIP - MMA Winner Custom Trophy - Summit Series MMA TYCOON JUDAS - HUNG YOUNG WANG ————— LEVEL SUMMIT SERIES CHAMPION 1 Year VIP - Overall Tournament Winner Custom Trophy - SUMMIT SERIES CHAMPION TYCOON JUDAS - HUNG YOUNG WANG ————— CASH PRIZE PAYOUT 1st - $5,250,000 - TYCOON JUDAS 2nd - $1,400,000 - P J JONES 3rd - $350,000 - MAC LITTLE ____________ SHINJITSU WINNER BRADLEY BURNS - KHAMZAT MAGOMEDOV
    • Not necessarily a noob question but more of a general one. I know having low learning speed is the opposite of what people want but im curious if theres any pros to having low learning speed? what could be really high other than intelligence, if anything? is there a way to compensate and justify keeping a guy with low learning speed?