• Currently, one of the major weaknesses of the game is that almost every top level guy has identical stats. The difference makers there are sliders and hiddens. Let's take Charles Eric Cheese as an example. He's currently the #1 bantamweight in the world by a landslide. Due to lower weight and lower energy expenditure, bantamweights are usually point fighters. The former BW kingpin, Johnny Albatross, had great power and durability so he could finish most of them. Charles Eric is slightly more durable and hits at least as hard, which has led to him finishing Albatross 3 times at this point.   Obviously the hiddens determine a lot of what happens in a match like that, but if you don't slider correctly you won't get the most out of them.
    • If tycoon 2.0 ever happens, I’d love to see some minor tweaks to the fight engine and general game play - nothing major just slight tweaks to level the playing field a little for us newbies - while the OG’s would be reluctant to do that, they’d probably enjoy a new challenge tbh
    • I think it must be training related - but I still don’t get how you could build up so much of an advantage like that.
    • At least tell me - is your advantage mainly slider related or is there more to it than that ?
    • Well tell us all your tricks to level out the playing field and it’ll get more enjoyable and rewarding for you when you win haha