• Well, I knew Wang was gonna be a tough fight the second time around, he damn near twisted my leg off in our first meet & he's only gotten tougher since. This had to be the toughest fight I didn't get knocked out in, Wang was not gonna go away no matter what I did & he definitely cracked me hard, the knockdowns hurt my pride almost as much as my face. My resilience held up but I was not able to execute my gameplan, Wang beat me fair & square and if he hadn't done it by points the cut was getting bad enough the fight could have been stopped by the doc at any point if I had zigged when I shoulda zagged once more. One a piece, Congrats on the revenge.  
    • Perhaps @venom09 then? He seems pretty even keel and seems to have a real hatred of the Slavic peoples.
    • Sadly my experience of Discord is very limited, someone with a lot more presence & knowledge of how Discord operates would be better suited, I'm okay with forum modding as I have had years of experience with forums of different types but me learning Discord would be like trying to teach your 80 year old grandfather to code in C++. Besides which I'm a fairly infrequent discord user at the best of times.
    • Tycoon Discord needs a hero. Currently the only mod there is the ghost of Vlad.  I for one suggest Bob Slay. Though his ultra far left communist sensibilities would stifle most of the fun of chat it would at least ensure that none of the really off limit words/subjects are ever found there.  If it he isn't installed as mod there asap, I fear Tycoon chat is going to turn into some kind of Slavic Stormfront discord instead. 
    • If anyone WAS wondering where the line is drawn when it comes to forum/buzz insults we can now confidently add rape/raping to the list of which currently includes peoples wives and paedophilia. Oh and George Floyd.