• Sweet well done Mr Normal. I wanted to stab you at the begging of this tournament for signing me up for such a long excruciating process, but in the end it was fun.
    • Jasur shit kickerni tushirmoqchi bo'lishadi LEKIN MUVOFIQ KELIBDI! Ular Jasur Shit Kickerning xafa bo'lganini, charchaganini va gazlanganligini bilishadi va meni sindirish uchun yangi romashka olib kelishadi, lekin ular muvaffaqiyatsizlikka uchraydi. Jasur yana mag'lubiyatga uchrashini biladi lekin jasur sizlarni hech qachon unutmaydi yovuz odamlar bechora o'zbek qo'y dehqonidan foydalanishga urinadi, LEKIN SIZLAR !!!
    • Write up and bonuses will come today. Finals take place 2 weeks from now. You in particular will have 2 fights that day Wang and El President (to wrap up Shinjitsu).
    • Hung young wang is still layed up this mornin, he sends his regards ‘‘twas a good scrap with the Birdwhistle man.” On another note, I’ve been riding this out with no idea what is going on haha, where are we exactly? Was that the end is there 10 more weeks maybe 20? 
    • His intelligence was at 140/150 but his KO power was 137/150 also I'm pretty sure the fighter needs 12 punches to show "heavy handed" in his first fight.