• Accepted and paid. Great doing business with you. Hope you get around to doing some more at some point
    • I watched all the late night games and i also got to see all the games today. Generally, the favorite teams are getting the expected results. France and England (the 2 main favorites at the Euro start) are actually performing worse than expected. Mpappe missed the last game with a nose injury, not sure how serious that is, but without him, France are just "Good", not great. England looked terrible in both games, but lead their group. I think the tactics are totally wrong with England and Southgate should not be managing this team, he lacks the tactical accumen to manage a team of this status. The team is not using its main players correctly, they looked gassed in both games and they lack confidence. After going up 1-0 in both games they sat back and tried to hold fort, which makes no sense, considering how much better they were (at least on paper), than their opponents.  Anyway, i liked Spain and Germany, Portugal is solid. I think anyone could win this.