• Keep up the good work Vlad.   
    • Thanks for the update. I think what ultimately drives people away is the concern that we're paying a subscription for something that won't last much longer. I returned to the game a couple of days ago and was literally talking to Mac yesterday about how much longer the game might have, considering the lack of visible management. We legitimately thought you were inactive and that the domain was going to expire in January. If you had shared this update a few weeks ago, it could have prevented some long-time members from losing hope and leaving. I work in creative marketing, advertising, and brand management, and I have to say, your reply is actually quite good. More of this kind of engagement can only be beneficial. You and Mike are fortunate to have control of this niche. It's probably the closest thing to an MMA version of Football Manager we're ever going to get, and despite a few complaints, the engine is excellent (we've been playing it since 2008). You should definitely get everything up to scratch and consider generating additional revenue through ads and other means, beyond just the subscription model. There’s significant potential here for you to earn good money. I look forward to seeing the improvements later on. This might have just persuaded me to give this run a decent go beyond 3 months.
    • Been watching a series called "Loudermilk" its centred on a character who leads a substance abuse help group who is basically an asshole, definitely won't be for everyone but its funny and has some great oddball characters.