Company buyouts

Mentor

I brought this up about 1 year ago or something there, maybe we need to bring this idea up. Basically if you own an org in Las Vegas, you should be allowed to buy a company (only of the same type). In the case of orgs the smaller company looses all its belts, but fighters move over to the respective divisions of the new company, the hype levels will also transfer over.

The only issues is that this will increase what is already happening with the money laundering, but to be honest it is happening anyway and who wants to really get some cash transferred finds his ways to do it. Besides this, it will help portray a more realistic atmosphere.

+1 I would much rather buy out an Org then attempt to individually buy every single fighter they have...

(Give each fighter in the org being bought out a chance to Opt out of their contract, and pay back 50% of their signing bonus to the new org) so that fighters are not locked in with the new org

disagree with this as it's proposed. If you buy out an org you should have to deal with all of the over payed fighters signed to bad contracts. But since this game is like the NFL, and a contract is only as valuable as how often you fight, only org owners win and everyone else loses.

+1 I would much rather buy out an Org then attempt to individually buy every single fighter they have...

(Give each fighter in the org being bought out a chance to Opt out of their contract, and pay back 50% of their signing bonus to the new org) so that fighters are not locked in with the new org

What about a buyout option for each fighter in general not just in terms of company buyouts? They have to pay back the percentage of the signing bonus that they have left in fights. So if they have 1 out of 4 fights left they pay back 25% of the signing bonus is the org owner has a box checked?

It would be especially useful for FA's fighters that are locked into contracts they don't want to have. As long as the org owner agrees.