Extreme Fist Fighting Association (KT)

Welcome to the EFFA smack talk board. This is where it happens before it happens, just keep it clean kids. :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1355389851EFFA.jpg

• 3 months later...

K-T Today magazine reporter Nick Chester here with E.F.F.A. K-T fighter Colin "Fo Rizzo" Zizzo. Who recently signed with E.F.F.A. He was formerly in Dynasty K-1 in Tokyo.

Nick: Hey Colin, how are you today?

Colin: Not too bad. Yourself?

Nick: I'm doing very well. Thanks for asking. Now you recently signed with E.F.F.A. from Dynasty K-1 in Tokyo. Why the switch?

Colin: Well over in Dynasy I was undefeated until I faced Ray Thoen a while back. He beat me. I was not in the best shape for that fight. I had over trained myself and did not have the energy the stand with Ray and he knocked me into the next week. Then Dynasty when through some management changes and I was not offered a fight after the one with Ray. They threw mr on the back burner and forgot about me. Then when Ray decided to sign with E.F.F.A. I decided I wanted my rematch and here I am.

Nick: So, you signed with E.F.F.A. so you could face Ray again? Have you asked for the match yet?

Colin: I have. I am not sure when it will go down. But, I'm sure it will. Although, that is up to Mr. Opalhead. I'm sure he has something in store for me. Haha.

Nick: Only time will tell. We are low on time. Anything last words before we finish this interview?

Colin: Yes. Ray, I would like a rematch. Please be man enough to face me, the real me.

Nick: Well good luck on getting your rematch and good luck in that fight. This is Nick Chester with K-T today magazine thank you and good night.

• 2 weeks later...

Interviewers caught up with Ray Thoen after his disappointing EFFA debut:

Reporter: Thoen, how are you feeling after your first career loss?

Thoen: Obviously not good.

Reporter: What do you think contributed to the loss?

Thoen: I underestimated Bailey. I overtrained trying to get better for my next opponents, not worrying about him.

Reporter: Whats next?

Thoen: Obviously its up to EFFA as to what they offer me, but Zizzo has a had a couple of words to say about me. He would be fine, or even a Bailey rematch would be nice. I know I can take him. He's a chump. I respect Zizzo. He fought in Dynasty's SHW division with me, we took on giants. Bailey hasn't done anything.

Reporter: So, Bailey rematch or Zizzo is next?

Thoen: Like I said, it's up to EFFA. Whatever I get, I want it to be quick.

Ray Thoen called in to a local Kickboxing radio show today and wanted to share some things:

Interviewer: Thoen, it's great to hear from you...but it's very unexpected. You seemed to be very quiet yesterday. What's the deal?

Thoen: I was feeling pretty tired yesterday, and down from the fight of course. My apologies I guess.

Interviewer: Well, what'd ya call in for today?

Thoen: I wanted to to let all the EFFA Heavyweights know that I am still gonna run through em. Bailey was a fluke, everyone knows it. You put anybody in front of me, and I guarantee you they won't leave the ring without the referee having to help them get up. Give me someone next week, tomorrow, or even today and I'll win. I am the greatest to grace the kickboxing world, and won't be stopped any time soon.

Interviewer: We appreciate the time thoen, and the speech. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Interviewer: Mr Opalhead, what is your comments on the riising rivalty between Ray Thoen and Colin Zizzo?

Ozric Opalhead: Ray Thoen has a lot of confidence for a guy that just tasted defeat, I like that. That's how you grow to be a Champion. Colin came into EFFA shouting after Thoen, not even letting the ink dry on the contract so he know what he wants. He is close to obsessed with the thought of revenge on Thoen.

Interviewer: But when will they fight eachother?

Opalhead: I made it clear to Zizzo that he hade to fight on my terms one fight before I listen to his demands of an opponent and he is up on the next card against Jack Hammer. Then we can talk about a date for the Thoen - Zizzo fight.

Interviewer: Ok, thank you mr Opalhead for taking your time talking to us about this exciting subject

Opalhead: My pleasure

Ray Thoen was caught by local reporters this morning after recent news of the signing of a fight with Zizzo.

Reporter: Thoen, how do you feel about this fight?

Thoen : Zizzo called me out and did a lot of talking. Now that he just lost and knows he has to face me again , he's silent. Come on Zizzo, climb out of your hole and tell the world how scared you are of getting knocked out again !

Reporter: quite the bold statement, you see the fight ending in knockout for you?

Thoen: of course I do, Zizzo can't land on me. His stand up is elementary. I'm coming into this fight in fantastic shape. He'll be retiring after this one.

Reporter: good to hear you're in high spirits, appreciate the time Ray.

K-T Today magazine's reporter Nick Chester managed to catch up with Colin "Ro Rizzo" Zizzo during his training session yesterday and he agreed to take a few minutes out of his schedule to have a real quick interview.

Nick: Hey Colin, it's good to see you again.

Colin: It's good to see you as we'll. But, lets make this quick, I have to get back to training.

Nick: Ok. Haha. So, you had a short disappearance. Where were you?

Colin: Well, my mother was very sick, and she just passed away. I had gone to her funeral.

Nick: Sorry to hear that. Are you in the correct place in your head for this fight?

Colin: I am. I have been training day and night. The last time we fought I had over trained and did not have any energy to land my shots. He thinks he will make me retire. Haha. If he does beat me, which I do not seeing happening, I will just train harder then kick his ass at a later date.

Nick: What about Hammer? He also beat you. Has does this reflect on you upcoming fight with Ray Thoen?

Colin: What? No that just means that after I beat the shit out of Ray, Jack is next on my revenge list.

Nick: So, you do want to avenge that loss as well?

Colin: Hell yes I do. But, it is not up to me. But, I am sure that if I can string a few wins together one of them will be Mr. Hammer and another will be Mr. Thoen.

Nick: Well you sound pretty confident.

Colin: Yes sir. Ray is going down with my "my fist to your face technique"

Nick: Haha. Well good luck in both those fights. And in your future endeavors. And thanks for your time.

Colin: Thank you and I gotta get back to training.

Nick: This is Nick Chester with K-T Today magazine thank you and good night.

Local reporters caught up with Ray Thoen yet again after his training session in Amsterdam.

Reporter: Zizzo's made some recent remarks and conversation about your upcoming fight, what are your thoughts?

Thoen: Good to see he's still alive I guess. As far as my thoughts on what he said... *chuckles* he's delusional.

Reporter: There has been lots of talk leading up to this kickboxing bout, is the hype real?

Thoen: Listen, Zizzo called me out. People know that I enjoy getting into the head of my opponent as well before a fight. So obviously with the call out, my recent loss, ect...there's some realness to the fued here.

Reporter: Putting all that aside, you still obviously have respect for the man..right?

Thoen: I have respect for any man that's willing to get into the ring knowing he's gonna get his head tore off by me.

Reporter: Training looked pretty intense today, the camp coming along nicely?

Thoen: You want me to give you my whole fucking day's experience? Of course it's going good. If it wouldn't have been, I would have declined this interview.

Reporter: Anything else to add before you leave?

Thoen: I'm the future of kickboxing, Zizzo will just have to get stepped on again during my climb to the top.

Reporter: Appreciate the time Thoen.

• 2 weeks later...

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/11w5_zps5f3d317b.jpg

Duncan MacGregor - 170lb K-1 EFFA Champion

"Ah want tae thenk th' fans an' those fa supported mah oan th' way tae winnin' thes title. Ah plan tae be champion fur a lang time. Thooght Ah micht hae hud heem when he was rocked in th' 4th roon but he's a toogh son ay a huir. Aam sure we will meit again someday."

• Upvote 1

Kick-Punch.com brings you a post fight interview with Ray Thoen right outside his hotel room:

Interviewer: Thoen, it was nice to see you return to action after your devastating loss to Bailey awhile back and certainly in a winning fashion.

Thoen: I couldn't agree more.

Interviewer: There was lots of talk before this fight, coming from both parties. You seemed to be the one to back up your words with actions though, any comments on that?

Thoen: Listen, I don't just talk to talk. Zizzo talked himself into a fight that he couldn't win. I said I was gonna knock him out, and I did.

Interviewer: The straight right that you threw to knock out Zizzo was timed very well, was this something you had planned on using?

Thoen: I don't plan on using anything. I don't plan on knocking someone out either. You're never gonna knock someone out if you are looking for it the whole fight. I look to get my timing down, and use my speed to counter him. If a shot lands that knocks him out, that's just icing on the cake of being a better kickboxer.

Interviewer: What's next for Ray Thoen?

Thoen: Considering I didn't waste too much energy out there, and the only thing that hurts is my right hand *laughs*....I hope to get back in the ring as soon as possible.

Interviewer: Appreciate the time Thoen.

Amsterdam MMA News here with an exclusive interview with EFFA president Ozric Opalhead. Last weekend we witnessed one of the best KT events in town so far. What is your comments on the event?

Ozric: Great event with some spectacular fights. I mean, the guys were just amazing.

Interviewer: And we had some rivalty goin down too

Ozric: Yeah, amazing fight were Ray Thoen draw the longest straw. Zizzo really stood no chance and has to do some major work to come back to this level again. Thoen I think is ready for a contender fight so I have given him the chance to fight Gaston Means for the next contender spot.

Interviewer: About the title, Hank McCoy! What a fighter...

Ozric: Hell yeah, I love that guy. He just torture anyone brave enough to enter the ring with him. But next contender is Balthasar Oosteroom wich is a mean dude too. That will be one hell of a show. Don't miss out on that, folks.

Interviewer: In the upcoming event we have a titlefight in the light heavyweight division. A lot of fans were suprised when you gave the titleshot to Ichabod Crane.

Ozric: Well yea, first I wanna say that Ichabod has deserved it. He is a EFFA hero. But the truth is that there ain't a lot of guys out there right now who dares to face Pericic. He is just a such monster in the ring.

Interviewer: Thanks Ozric Opalhead for your time, it´s been a pleasure to have you here.

Ozric: My pleasure entirely. See ya!

• 2 months later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w14.jpg

Konrad Ingvar

There was word around EFFA that one of it's newest fighters was getting called out recently. There was a statement made by Dan Viles early this morning. "You see someone like Ingvar come in, and you just can't help but laugh. He thinks he's a tough guy because he has 2 amateur QFC wins? He's never even fought KT before, whats he thinks gonna happen when I kick him in the face and he can't drag me to the ground?"

Ingvar is still an unfamiliar and shadowy figure around EFFA. There was some trouble with finding a fight for him in the org, as first one then, another fighter declined to fight the dane, before Viles stepped up to the challenge. He has not proven himself yet, but seems to have the tools to do so.

What little is known about Konrad seems at best strange, and possibly demented.

He trains by himself in a basement that's location is unknown. It has been rumored that he spars with African Killer Bee's and Honey Badgers, but that is still hear-say. No body has ever seen this man eat. No one. There is still speculation that his families funeral business may be connected. There has been no interviews with Mr Ingvar as of yet, but when asked about finally having a fighter accept a fight against him, his only response was an angry stare and possibly a grunt.

• 3 months later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41w16.jpg

Hammersmith wants another go at MacGregor. He wanted me to pass this message on to Opalhead. "I want to redeem myself with MacGregor, when I beat him like I should have the first time, I think that should earn me another shot at Grunge. I know I can be the champion, I've been training harder than ever, on paper I'm a better fighter than any of these chumps. I've got a world class manager and team behind me and don't plan on stopping until I'm the best, period."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w38.jpg

Billy "The Kid" Silver

Giant Tank, when we face each other at Nobel Prize i will be looking to take your head off. You got lucky in your last fight against my cousin Michael Silver. But i am more experienced than my cousin. Don't let my smile fool you. Once that bell rings, I'm gonna take your head off!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w26.jpg

"The Heartbreaker" Michael Silver

"Crusher" Cirkovic. That's what they call you? Looks like a tough challenge. I knew when i signed with EFFA that i would be signing with one of the toughest KT orgs in the world. Well, after coming in and having 2 fights i have yet to earn a victory.

Crusher, this fight is do or die for me. After suffering 2 losses in a row i am determined to come back and turn my career around. First step is by knocking you out!

A fighter's career takes many turns and this one is no different. Frank Schrank was fired in the fall of 2012 and hired by his current manager specifically for his Boxing knowledge. Though an excellent sparring partner he struggled to find his place in the MMA world. Some men want to wrestle and some want to hit each other. Turns out Shrank can Bang! and now we get to see if he is a true Elite striker, or an elite sparring partner. Good Luck Hank McCoy, you may need it, Schrank may be older, but old man winter is extra fierce this year.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35w7.jpg EFFA 38 - Rush Hour December 7 http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w32.jpg

SCHRANK MCCOY

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/28/28w23.jpg

"JR" Campbell

Eddie Brock, or "Venom" as you like to be called. I've spent my whole career fighting guys much bigger and heavier than myself. I've done pretty well against bigger guys. Although my finish rate isn't the greatest, i have a lot of heart and won't give up.

You may be more experienced but i want this more. I want to prove to everyone i have what it takes to be a Champ. Be ready for a war!

• 2 months later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w35.jpg

Tanapat "The Assasin" Khampfu (Pro K1 Debut)

Media: Mr. Tanapat, how do you feel before the fight? Are you nervous?

Tanapat: Of course, every normal person would be nervous :) But as soon as I step in the ring, all of the nerves are gone, it's just about the job I've got to do. It's in my blood :)

Media: What about your opponent, Mr. Phaan? How do you think you will defeat him?

Tanapat: I'm not going to expose what I will do, but Peter Phaan is just a perfect opponent for me. I think you will see me dominating him from the very first second of the fight.

Media: Thank you Mr. Khampfu, and good luck in your debut!

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/13/13b1.jpg

Marcus "Animal" Brandao (165232) (19-12-0)

After a stunning upset over "The Beast" Hank McCoy who was unbeaten in 16 fights, Brandao has once again become a champion. Brandao had an accomplished career early in his life. Winning titles in three respectable organizations, Overcoming, Four Kings, and HERO he can now add EFFA to that list. After a string of losses his career seemed all but over but Brandao would soldier on and silence all his critics. Next up for Brandao is Tom Thadani (8-1) yet another heavy hitter. 29 of Brandaos 31 fights have ended in TKO or KO either for or against, so don't blink!

• 1 month later...