TWW News

ArtieBanks

Disclaimer - These are all rumors or just some fun shit i have noticed. If you take this in anyway a public insult or find the need to explain yourself go ahead or if you want pm me and i'll put it in the next news session. everything will be submitted to tycoon times also. This will be all for a bit of fun and to keep me a bit more activ

Hi all my names Tim Bergling reporting to you from Tycoon World Wide News. Thank you for joining us on our first round up of this weeks tycoon news sweeping the tycoon world. So lets get on with the headlines today.

SYN GATE SCANDAL

Today news has broken that GAMMA sent in a top secret agent named Gale Howthorne to break the secret Syn codes and report them back to the devious mind of Mentor Guruland. The news comes as Louie Came out in a press conference this afternoon and broke it all out to the press. He was quoted as saying "Gale, you are fired!" trying on his finest Donald Trump moment. Not the only thing he shares in common with Donald Trump as Mentor hit back with the retort "He wants world domination". I don't know why but everytime i hear this it makes me think of pinky and the brain. I wonder which one Mentor and which one Louie is? One of lives little mysteries i guess but back to the point. These two prize fighting org's have went toe to toe about who is number one in Las Vegas. Both forgetting they are fighting for #2 behind UPG in reality because lets face it who gives a flying fuck about event ratings? This is a matter that i think has totally slipped these two guys minds. The shots have been fired and lets be honest it puts a bright spot in tycoon where every org is being all nicey nice to each other. Its about time another pair of rivals put on the gloves and went a few rounds. This reporter tends to think Mr Louie might have started something though that could cost him dearly in the long run. LOD is a huge alliance that reminds me of Steel Penn. A few good guys but the rest cyborgs created to make an evil empire. Gale has came out and gave his two cents worth. That he wasn't in it to spy. Would he admit to such a thing? No. This reporter thinks they could be more than meets the eye here. With the feud likely to come to ahead in the following months as both alliances and org's battle it out. We will keep an eye on developments as things come to a head over the next few months and reach out to the org owners for interviews to see what is really going on. One thing is for certain we haven't heard the last of this. The battle lines have been drawn. Its time to dig out the cash and the bribes to start.

PAT MCDERMOT IS BACK!

JLP and his fighter Pat McDermot finally managed to do something that not many people have managed, they silenced Chris Karter. In a recent fight held in Evo Pat managed to knock out Chris Karter fighter Jose Nabijos in the eagerly awaited fight. In a fight that not just cost Jose his rankings, Chris in his almost 100% challenge wins record, it cost Chris also a cool 1 Million Tycoon dollars. Chris took the defeat in good grace but also called him out to fight his other two LHW's in al Din or Diggs. No confirmation of any of those fights being in the works. It was score one for the Cocksmen though. It was also the boot up the ass that JLP needed to keep Pat fighting and trying to reach that #1 spot. Its always good to see these kind of fighters come out of retirement. We know that it was just a minor hiccup in a fine career that Pat has had. Even the best have there off days. A tip of the hat from this reporter to Pat for coming out of retirement. Will he fight Diggs or al Din? He might or he might not but it wouldn't be a case of duck duck goose. JLP put his money where his mouth was and came out on top.

KYLE CARLTON DUCKS VICTOR CREED!

Kyle Carlton has rejected a fight against the highly ranked Victor Creed in the past week.The news broke out of Evo that Victor Creed had went to get some revenge for his fallen convicted alliance mates but was turned down by Kyle Carlton. After some tough negotiating with Mega Jug the owner of Evo. Victor Creed put pen to paper on a superfight deal to prove that he was still the top dawg in the HW division. Carlton and his manager rejected this fight by saying that he didn't feel Creed the former fighter of the year did not deserve the shot against him and that he didn't want to fight another Convicted manager so close to the previous two. After coming back to beat Ryo Narushima and defeating Don Marciano, Kyle has gotten himself a rep of being a badddd man. In recent times however those with some inside knowledge has came out and said how Kyle and his manager have asked for more training time in between fights and is now on record for avoiding fighting the current fighter of the year Victor Creed. This has led many to wonder is Andy really who he says he is? A few have questioned that he could actually be the multi of the infamous Jacky Chan who has went awol. In the bigger picture this news breaking out must be a bitter blow to the International Cocksmen who recently started calling out Convicted managers Chris Karter and Lance Templeton. Saying they avoid top comp and have ducked opponents to have one of there own do this. This leads to the question in a division full of killers like Evo's. How will Carlton's training times stagger the division in the long run? A lot of questions have to be asked in this one. This reporter believes that this could put a black mark on Kyles record.

THE FIGHTER STOCK EXCHANGE!

This will be a featured article in the news. It will feature the rise in stocks in the recent weeks. So lets start it off shall we?

Otso Jokinen - The man has been on a mission since his shock losses in months gone by has came out and avenged one of those losses in big style knocking out Danny Power. In a rematch which many thought that Otso would prove that it was just a fluke he came out and proved exactly that. The sun even shines on a dogs ass some days. Otso is now starting to make his shout louder for fighter of the year again. If he finishes strong in the up coming months this could be his year.

Smokuju Womba - In a fight that could well go down as fight of the year Womba pulled out the close decision win over Ryo in the ending to there trilogy that left the fans wanting more. With the scores tied at one a piece it was only fitting this one went to the judges but it nearly never got that far with Ryo unleashing his brutal power but Womba rallied and managed to take it in a 5th round which could have gone either way.

Scotty Bennet - Some of the tycoon world right now will be saying who? Those who follow the sport closely will know that Scotty is one of the top young up and coming superstars in the recent times. U21 tourney champ Scotty is now climbing those top ranking and is starting to look like it maybe time for him to go out hunting and try catch him some sharks. With a flawless record of 19-0. His career is off to a fantastic start. Time will tell if Scotty is the real deal or was he just a product of the id org system? I wouldn't bet on it being the latter.

Pluto Palhares -From the dean of weed's camp comes Pluto. The newly crowned #1 Welterweight comes in off the back of a victory over top middleweight contender Keith Green in a dominating one sided beatdown. Pluto has had a stead rise through the ranks and with his new crown at #1 has now got everyone wanting a shot at him. With him now coming into his own and challenging the big dawgs it will be one hell of a rise as Pluto looks to try and stake his claim as one of the Welterweights finest.

THEY SKY IS FALLING!

This segment has been reserved for fighters who have fell in the recent week.

Danny Power - Times have been hard for the former #1 p4p fighter who has now slumped to a 3 fight losing streak. Losing two out of three fights to a knockout Power's chin has been caled into question. Fighting against the top fighters constantly will do this to some fighters and it appears the time of Power is now no longer with us. Time will tell on if he can come back from this loss or will he now be banished to the bahamas.

Njord Freyr - The man who knocked out Afro and Paulsen has now slipped into the abyss. After going on quite a win streak and being up with the top heavyweights he has now falling badly in the rankings and looks like a man whos career is now washed up. People will say that it was a fluke he got there in the first place but all we know for certain is the man who knocked out the Afro is now just an after thought.

Barry Scott - Another man who defeated the famous Otso has now falling in 3 out of his 4 previous fights. At one point he was challenging for the #1 p4p spot he is now found himself tumbling down the rankings. With age starting to creep up on Barry does he have it in him for one last serious run to get back to that top spot in the featherweight division? Or is he now finding himself at the gate keeper spot.

THE NEW BLOOD!

Its that time to start talking about the new breed of monsters unleashed into the tycoon world. This will be a major thing with us here at TWW News as we want to be trend setters and get these young fighters careers off to the best possible start and get them some publicity. Fighter managers are encouraged to send in emails about why there fighters should be featured in this section. The best possible submissions will make it to the final cut. This week however we will start with some of the major mover and shakers in the youth movement.

Cole River - I have had my eye on this young gun ever since his arrival in the Hilo id org scene. Now with a 20-1 record you would mistake him for a vet but this man has yet to reach his prime. At the tender age of 25 he has been through some tough battles and is now challenging in the premier ID org Immortals. Looks as though he is in for a tough fight but that is what this man lives for. He wants to make a name for himself and a big win here could see him sky rocket into the public light. One of my tips to make it in the major leagues and challenge for the top Welterweight spot in years to come.

Bowser Stormcrow - A man who has taken the first steps into the major leagues and funny enough only has one loss on his record to the man above him. Cole River. Unlike Cole however Bowser has went into a major league org and is now crushing guys who are 3-5 years older than he is. Stormcrow is currently the HMMA welterweight champion and a high powered, granite chin'd mother fucker. In fact he has 10 out of 15 victories by the way of KO. In a division not known for its highly powered fighters Bowser could become a monster in the next year. In recent times i have thought the Welterweight division to be dead. With the guys now hitting there primes and these two young bucks. The Welterweight division could become the prime division in years to come.

Neo Kable - This man has made his mark and made it in a big way. The Evo, yes thats right the #1 org in the game's super heavyweight champion Neo Kable. With a perfect record of 15-0 with the GOAT of super heavies to his resume Iiro Tolonen this man is legit. He comes from the Ethan Downs camp and looks to be that underdog type of guy like Budo Rei. One of the differences between the two is that Neo is a big mother fucker but also Neo doesn't go out to entertain the fans. Hell no, this guy comes in to rip your arm off and beat you to death with it. His height and weight might mean we never see this guy at HW. If he continues the way he is going though at SHW. We could see some of the HW's try to come after him. He already put one of those guys down in the name of Staal. One thing is for certain. Neo is a tough, mean son of a bitch.

Antero Wursty - If you have ever watched Snatch you might have heard of the one punch pikey. A small guy who you think must be a pillow fister who enjoys sprinkling you with leg kicks to get the win. Antero is that sort of guy. What he shares in common with the one punch pikey is that is not the case. This guy is a hard hitting and tough as nails little fucker who can finish fights at anytime. Already at the #6 FW in the world spot. Wursty is making a name for himself at Hero. His problem in the future might be he needs to knuckle down and go to the gym to avoid the Melvin effect. Great physical skills and talent but just doesn't have the correct work ethic to make him a superstar. He can ofcourse change all of that around and i wouldn't put it past him to become one of the most dominant FW's of all time. All he has to do is train hard and keep racking up those W's.

Org News

We at TWW News are here to give you a break down of the movers and shakers in the org world without looking into event ratings. Evo still retains its #1 spot for another week on top of the power 10. Ascension are still quite further back than they want to be but recent moves and the top fighters p4p seem to be shifting. Between the top 5 P4P fighters all of them belong to either Evo or Ascension.Actually 8 out of the top 10 p4p are in there corner. They continue to dominate the org world and then its those who fall in place behind them. Coming in at #3 this week is Syn. Still going from strength to strength Syn put on a hell of a show last week and looks to continue doing just that. With a heavy reliance on superfights though Syn could find itself slipping down the ranks. At #4 we have UPG Vegas. With 3 players just ouside of the top 10 P4P they boast the third best roster in Tycoon and only find themselves in #4 position due to Syns superfights and big events compared to the more conservative way that UPG holds the events. With Skinny Vince steering the helm no doubt more flashy events are on the way but until then Syn might sneak in as the #3 org in tycoon. Our #5 org is none other than London's own HMMA. This is the point where people will be saying who? What? WHY! Let me tell you why. Wilson has brought HMMA up from the ground upto the top 5 orgs in the game. It has a very solid and under-appreciated rosters in the game. Often overlooked no more. It is starting make make some shouts to be the top org in the game. What it needs is more advertisement instead of throwing cash around for fighters. Hopefully Wilson will read this and get off his ass and hire a PR manager.

• Upvote 12

Let's face the facts, Pat McDoormat already played duck, duck, goose when he set up a fight with Jose Nabijos and ducked Taj and Diggs - who were the two fighters calling him out. It'd be like Pat McDoormat calling out Taj, and instead of Pat vs Taj, I ask for Bennet vs Taj. The world knows Pat fears The Tasmanian Devil, and obviously doesn't want anything to do with "One Baaaaaaaaad Man" Moses Diggs because the game engine favors me. Yes I agree, it does. The engine favors greatness.

Let's face the facts, Pat McDoormat already played duck, duck, goose when he set up a fight with Jose Nabijos and ducked Taj and Diggs - who were the two fighters calling him out. It'd be like Pat McDoormat calling out Taj, and instead of Pat vs Taj, I ask for Bennet vs Taj. The world knows Pat fears The Tasmanian Devil, and obviously doesn't want anything to do with "One Baaaaaaaaad Man" Moses Diggs because the game engine favors me. Yes I agree, it does. The engine favors greatness.

I don't want to de-rail Dinooo's thread any further, but the original call out was Fraud Marciano to fight Samani to prove that you didnt move any skill over to escapes or transitions and have trained only striking skills after that, then told org management that you would only fight strikers from that point forward so you would have a huge advantage. I told you I'd give you any fight you want if you agreed to Samani/Marciano(you wanted al Din vs McDermot and you would have gotten it but I guess protecting your fraud fighter is more important), but you made some ridiculous rank/worthiness argument so that fight didn't happen.

Now Marciano got called out by a high ranked HW in EVO:

An intense looking Christopher Samba took to the microphone post fight and gave a little speech: 'I got aomething to say so you better all listen up, Don Marciano, you\'re a fraud, it's time you faced someone who can put you on your back, if you're man enough to take the challenge then let's dance!'.

Personally I cant wait for that fight or the CK excuses when he ducks it.

McDermot/Najblos came about because we both had fighters of similar weight and skill with no scheduled fights in the same org. Despite all your bluster and trash talking, you were dominated and dispatched quite easily by a fighter who is a shell of his former self.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Nah boys fire away. Just gives me some fun shit to write about next week.

As for the rest of it everyones entitled to there opinions. I am making this little thing as unbiased as possible hence why you beating Karter made it in there. I'll post the other two in tycoon times at somepoint tonight when i get it all done and get some other ideas for shit to write.

Nah boys fire away. Just gives me some fun shit to write about next week.

As for the rest of it everyones entitled to there opinions. I am making this little thing as unbiased as possible hence why you beating Karter made it in there. I'll post the other two in tycoon times at somepoint tonight when i get it all done and get some other ideas for shit to write.

Even people that have a grudge against me can tell that JLP played duck, duck, goose with McDermot when he chose Nabijos.

I told you I'd give you any fight you want if you agreed to Samani/Marciano(you wanted al Din vs McDermot and you would have gotten it but I guess protecting your fraud fighter is more important), but you made some ridiculous rank/worthiness argument so that fight didn't happen.

McDermot/Najblos came about because we both had fighters of similar weight and skill with no scheduled fights in the same org. Despite all your bluster and trash talking, you were dominated and dispatched quite easily by a fighter who is a shell of his former self.

First, I'll address your underlined double standard. Marciano, a legend, not fighting some scrub who has never even held a belt in an organization, cracked the top 250 P4P, or cracked top 10 W/C, is making a ridiculous rank/worthiness argument and ducking you. But when Kyle Cartlon declines Victor Creed, former P4P #1 fighter, top 10 W/C, because he "didn't think Creed deserved the fight" and "didn't want to fight 3 Convicted fighters so close together", that's perfectly legit and acceptable. Your double standards are laughable. Now let's focus on you. Nabijos vs McDermot came about when you were too scared of accepting Nabijos vs Grundy - a fight that you already declined. Your way of killing two birds with one stone (avoiding a fight with Taj or Diggs, and avoiding Grundy vs Nabijos) was setting up Nabijos vs McDermot.

I do agree 100% that Carlton's next opponent should of been Vandalay, as for the other excuses... lol...

but the original call out was Fraud Marciano to fight Samani

You sir, are still delusional. After you claim I ducked Pat multiple times, I offered to fight Pat with both fighters that you claim ducked him. You didn't want anything to do with it, or either of the two fighters that you claim ducked McDermot. Also, the original offer for Marciano was Marciano vs DeBramalo / Vandalay - two more fights that you wanted NOTHING to do with. I called YOU out. I called your fighters out. You didn't call me out. You countered with a Samani vs Marciano offer and pretended that you couldn't read any of the call outs of McDermot. JLP scared.

.http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/useless_zps9716532a.jpg

By your own standards JLP, you've shown the epitome of ducking.

Chris Karter(Convicted Inc) Aug 26, 2013 17:31 GMT Marciano is one of the greatest Heavyweight fighters of all time(s).

You ready for Nabijos vs Grundy - or do you still need more training time?

and after more rambling nonsense, and you being in complete denial that you declined Nabijos vs Grundy, and me pushing for Nabijos vs Grundy and Taj vs Pat, you come out of left field with....

Johnny Lee Paris(International Cocksmen) Aug 27, 2013 01:10 GMT Why don't we cut all the bullshit and have McDermot vs Najiblos for 1 million? I'm sure you will jump all over that offer. Both guys are in the same org and around the same rank so Jug wont have a problem making that matchup.

:yawn:

Pat McDoormat ducked Taj and Diggs, avoiding a beatdown, and saved Grundy from receiving a beatdown in the process. Well played. And now that Nabijos is cutting down to the 200 lb mark, I'd love to see Pat vs Nabijos with another million on the line. His win was a fluke. A very impressive, jaw shattering fluke lol.

Edited by CKeppelrun

I've pointed out all that needs to be pointed out & have nothing more to say on the subject. He can't claim that the initial challenge was Marciano vs Samani, when the initial challenge was Taj / Diggs (two fighters he claimed ducked him) vs McDermot.

Taj vs McDermot

Diggs vs McDermot

Nabijos vs McDermot 2

I'll put a million on each of them. And I'll gladly take Marciano vs Samani. I already told jug I would take Marciano vs Samani if Marciano lost to Vandalay and Carlton beat Ryo.

My initial challenge was Samani vs Marciano. There is a thing called negotiation. It's a little different than you demanding a fight and getting it. I'm not one of these org owners that you lean on into giving you whatever fight you want.

You said you wanted a shot at Pat, after ducking him three times previously, so I offered Marciano/Samani for you to get that fight. Of course you ducked it because you know Marciano is a fraud. Give me what I want and you can have what you want. You can even fight Dirk's fighter Samba instead of Samani, who has already called out Fraud Marciano in his last post fight victory speech and is ranked #70 right now since you are so worried about rank.

So the offer is 2 fights:

Samba vs Marciano

any CK fighter vs McDermot

My initial challenge was Samani vs Marciano. There is a thing called negotiation. It's a little different than you demanding a fight and getting it. I'm not one of these org owners that you lean on into giving you whatever fight you want.

You said you wanted a shot at Pat, after ducking him three times previously, so I offered Marciano/Samani for you to get that fight. Of course you ducked it because you know Marciano is a fraud. Give me what I want and you can have what you want. You can even fight Dirk's fighter Samba instead of Samani, who has already called out Fraud Marciano in his last post fight victory speech and is ranked #70 right now since you are so worried about rank.

So the offer is 2 fights:

Samba vs Marciano

any CK fighter vs McDermot

Okay, I'll accept your offer of Samba vs Marciano. You accept Pluto Palhares vs Pat McDermot @ Syn or CWFL.

Now here's my "negotiation" after the above fights take place.

Samani vs Marciano

McDermot vs Moses Diggs / Taj al Din @ Syn or Ascension

Okay, I'll accept your offer of Samba vs Marciano. You accept Pluto Palhares vs Pat McDermot @ Syn or CWFL.

Done. I prefer Syn.

Now here's my "negotiation" after the above fights take place.

Samani vs Marciano

McDermot vs Moses Diggs / Taj al Din @ Syn or Ascension

Considering this is Pat's post fight win or lose speech that isn't going to work:

This was my last fight. Injuries and age degradation are making it far too difficult to continue. It was a great career, hopefully Mike implements corner-men soon!

He's gone from around 77.7% to 75.3% in the last few months. His skills are plummeting uncontrollably, so you only get one more shot at him. Chose your fighter who you think has the best shot at beating him.