GoNY entries only (Creation date)

Now that the tourney slots are filled, should we make the creation date sooner or keep it as it is?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. sooner or the same date?

• Keep the creation date as it is (on 03/11/13)
    • Change it to 13/10/13 (this sunday)
    • Change it to 20/10/13 (next sunday)
    • Change it to 27/10/13 (the sunday after the next)

Because the slots have filled up so fast, a lot faster than i anticipated some people have suggested making the creation date sooner than I had planned, so i decided to make a poll and see what you all think. I would appreciate if all of the GoNY tournament managers voted to make it clear.. if anyone outside the tourney votes I will obviously ignore it.. its a public poll meaning i can see the names of who voted for what.

I personally don't care when its done, but it would most certainly be awesome to have longer than a month to train our guys. I say push it up to next Sunday, but keep the rest of the dates (especially first fight day) the same.

well the fact that 4 people have voted for keep it as it is (next month) isnt very encouraging.. although i do agree the more time to train the better... in reply to stnext i dont think it would kill your tournament at all if i moved the creation date closer to now.. I for one am in your tourney as well and gaurantee i will create a guy..

To the people who voted 'keep it the same' please can u let me know if that is the earliest you can create ur next fighter?