LAST MAN STANDING

nissan2918

KEEP FIGHTING, KEEP WINNING, AND BE THE LAST MAN STANDING!

I actually did this last year but I was not able to continue it because of studies. So Im back and Im hoping that I can now begin a new kind of organization!
I.D. Restriction - 254K

LAST MAN STANDING
- A org that give opportunity to young fighters to fight it out and earn some hard cash by continue winning and staying out of losing 3 times.

GENERAL FORMAT
1. 3 Weight Classes
- 155 (Lightweight and Below)
- 185 (Welterweight and Middleweight)
- 265+ (LightHeavyweight, Heavyweight and Openweight)

2. 3 rounds - 5 minutes

3. Whole Fight Judging System

4. Fight every 3 to 5 weeks

5. Fix Contract until your last fight in the org. 2k/2k/2k

6. I.D. Restriction - It will increase by 1K every 2 weeks.

7. One manager can have 2 fighters in each weight classes.

Last Man Standing RULES
1. You will be eliminated in the org if you loss 3 times.

2. Your opponent will be determine by:
1st - nearest p4p ranked fighter with the same streak
2nd - nearest p4p ranked fighter to you.with the same result of last fight

3. Warning if you decline a fight offer. Penalty of 1 loss if you decline another fight offer.

4. Any fighter who will go out of the org even though he has not loss 3 times will never have the chance to comeback.

PRICES

Reach those wins and streaks and you will get the highest you reach!

WINNING STREAK:

3 - 100K

6 - 500K

9 - 2 M

12 - 3 M

NUMBER OF WINS:

4 - 100K

8 - 500K

12 - 1.5K

16 - 4M

IF YOU WANT T JOIN, JUST POST THE I.D. NUMBER OF YOUR FIGHTER HERE OR PM ME http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=31862

Heres the org: http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=4110

CURRENT STREAKS

Format: First Name, Last Name (RCS Record) Current Streak

MIDDLEWEIGHT:

Faceless Man (4-0-0) 4 Wins Streak
Damien OQuinn (5-1-0) 5 Wins Streak

Elijah Modnar (8-1-0) 3 Wins Streak

Dean Fergers (3-1-0) 3 Wins Streak

Keith Taylor (2-0-0) 2 Wins Streak

Sterling Archers (4-1-0) 2 Wins Streak

Ronny James Dio (2-0-0) 2 Wins Streak

Aecio Neves (1-0-0) 1 Win Streak
Matt Hall (1-0-0) 1 Win Streak
Rick Stoner
(1-0-0) 1 Win Streak

Total Eh (1-0-0) 1 Win Streak

Darren Paddon (3-2-0) 1 Win Streak

Jock Fletcher (2-1-0) 1 Win Streak

Johnny Rock (1-0-0) 1 Win Streak

DeShawn Johnson (1-0-0) 1 Win Streak

Itshak Rabinovitch (3-1-0) 1 Win Streak

OPENWEIGHT:

Chesney Page (10-1-0) 7 Wins Streak
Heart Breaker - (5-0-0) 5 Wins Streak

Bobby Hirano - (3-2-0) 3 Wins Streak

Satoshi Ishii - (7-1-0) 3 Wins Streak
Gunner Harris (4-0-0) 4 Wins Streak

Hayato Furingi (4-1-0) 3 Wins Streak

Piotr Irvin (3-1-0) 3 Wins Streak

Gary Deary (6-1-0) 2 Wins Streak

Nick Plumber - (6-2-0) 2 Wins Streak

Daniel Hakob (2-1-0) 2 Wins Streak

Nick Diaz (2-0-0) 2 Wins Streak

Hossein Vaziri (2-1-0) 1 Win Streak

Marc Aslund (3-2-0) 1 Win Streak
Marshall Law (1-0-0) 1 Win Streak

Alex Graves (2-2-0) 1 Win Streak
Przemek Kurwiec (1-0-0) 1 Win Streak

Jackson Fur Era (3-2-0) 1 Win Streak

The Kurgan (1-0-0) 1 Win Streak

Morrison Erikksen (3-1-0) 1 Win Streak

Piotr Witczak (1-0-0) 1 Win Streak

Martin Bison (3-2-0) 1 Win Streak

Tikuana St Regis (1-2-0) 1 Win Streak

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36382&hl=%2Blast+%2Bstanding

You did the same thing here, I bumped it for people to see, called it the same thing, and then when people were getting close to winning some big cash, 2 mil for the 16 man double elimination tourney, along with other giant amounts of cash that were on the way, you decided to end the tourney and sell the org and go inactive. Now you come back and try to do the same thing. I had one of the final 4 guys: Tiny Tim and I had a decent chance to win the 2 mil so I have first hand experience that it was a scam. I always thought it could be a scam and always wondered why no big name managers joined, which is why I had a chance to win in the first place, I guess they already knew about you, but I didn't.

• Upvote 8

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36382&hl=%2Blast+%2Bstanding

You did the same thing here, I bumped it for people to see, called it the same thing, and then when people were getting close to winning some big cash, 2 mil for the 16 man double elimination tourney, along with other giant amounts of cash that were on the way, you decided to end the tourney and sell the org and go inactive. Now you come back and try to do the same thing. I had one of the final 4 guys: Tiny Tim and I had a decent chance to win the 2 mil so I have first hand experience that it was a scam. I always thought it could be a scam and always wondered why no big name managers joined, which is why I had a chance to win in the first place, I guess they already knew about you, but I didn't.

Thanks man +1

P.S. Don't sign me up for that looks like the guy is telling the truth.

Yup.. thats me.. But I really need to get out of the game at that time.. I also sold my Org, you can check it out... Im sorry for that..

I thought the buyer would continue the org but unfortunately he did not.. I just came back last december, and Im assuring you that I will give out prices this time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3. Penalty of 1 loss if you decline a fight offer.

I don't know what happened last time but this bothers me.

I know it sucks when people decline fights without a legit reason but more often than not they have a good reason why they decline. This also gives you a way to eliminate fighters who are close to getting some of those big prizes by offering them a fight that they cannot win. Not saying that you would do that, but the fact that you could, makes me not want to sign with your org.

I don't know what happened last time but this bothers me.

I know it sucks when people decline fights without a legit reason but more often than not they have a good reason why they decline. This also gives you a way to eliminate fighters who are close to getting some of those big prizes by offering them a fight that they cannot win. Not saying that you would do that, but the fact that you could, makes me not want to sign with your org.

actually it will be up to you in how you will manage the hype of your fighter entering into the org.. if you enter your fighter with a lot of hype, he will surely fight the big boys, vice versa..

Actually you could check if I match your fighter to the right fighter by just checking the Fight List in the org. And you can actually know already ,as your streak goes up, who will be your opponent because the higher the streak, the fewer fighters (with same streak) will there be.

actually it will be up to you in how you will manage the hype of your fighter entering into the org.. if you enter your fighter with a lot of hype, he will surely fight the big boys, vice versa..

Actually you could check if I match your fighter to the right fighter by just checking the Fight List in the org. And you can actually know already ,as your streak goes up, who will be your opponent because the higher the streak, the fewer fighters (with same streak) will there be.

You completely missed my point here. I was just saying that fact that you could exploit that rule is enough for me not wanting to sign with you. Still not saying you would, but as I don't know you in the game I can't be sure.

You completely missed my point here. I was just saying that fact that you could exploit that rule is enough for me not wanting to sign with you. Still not saying you would, but as I don't know you in the game I can't be sure.

there will be mismatches at the beginning as well trained fighters without fights would begin at the bottom while some untrained fighters that won some fights already will begin at the top.. but as the org runs, streaks will run and streaking fighters will fight each other... you can test it sir if you like..

there will be mismatches at the beginning as well trained fighters without fights would begin at the bottom while some untrained fighters that won some fights already will begin at the top.. but as the org runs, streaks will run and streaking fighters will fight each other... you can test it sir if you like..

Yeah, I'm a org owner so I know how orgs are ran. I just wanted to point out a possible flaw in your rules. Anyways, good luck with your org!

• 2 weeks later...

My question is from a fellow org owners stand point, where the hell are you going to get the money to pay out these prizes? Even if a fighter fights once a month that is 12 fights in a year and would make him eligible for quite a bit of prize money, and I also know that within the first year of running an ID restricted org you're not going to be making the kinda money that you would need to support these pay outs! I'm just curious if you have someone funding these prizes or what your plan was?