TWW News Edition 7

ArtieBanks

Hello boys and girls and welcome to another fantastic edition of TWW news. We are sorry to say that Killerbunny will not be joining us this week due to him being kidnapped and choo choo trained by 6 Turkish male students. So to make up for that, we are going to have MMA Hype joining us this week. K-Rad has also joined us, appearing to be wanting to side with Tosens corner instead of K-Rads corner. It would make some people think what are these two doing in this corner? Anyway this week also we see the absence of King who has been busy fixing the Rising Sun org back to its former standards but will have something written in the next day or two. So let us start with the news.

Poaching: What exactly is it?

As the question states what exactly is poaching? News came to us of a rift between Evo and Syn over the poaching of fighters. Megajug has been reportedly trying to steal some Syn fighters while still in contract at Syn. Tut tut that is not what friends are meant to do to each other, or is it? In the cut throat org world its eat or be eaten, if you do not evolve fast enough other orgs will be there to start picking you apart. Now from my experience in running Ascension approaching fighters under contract was a norm. I heard from fighter managers in the org that their fighters were offered x amount to go fight somewhere else once their contract had expired. This to me was normal, I had to match that offer or lose out on the fighter, and it was a common practise. I remember in one case we approached Deamus about acquiring Tonal for Ascension, to see if he was interested. After we found out that he would be interested if Mentor agreed to it, we then went to Mentor and offered 2mil tycoon to buy out Jeremy’s contract. Mentor rejected the offer and we moved on, this was back when 2mil tycoon was actually a decent amount of money. This though is just one form of poaching. A favourite of most orgs is poaching fighters while they are on a superfight or tourney. This was something that was done regularly; I remember waiting for the Syn 2mil tourney to finish each round and the offers would flood out. This was done by all of the orgs, how do I know? Because I got mails saying such and such has offered more. Superfights are also a common way to lose a fighter, if the guy is out on superfight duty sometimes they never return. Take for instance Heroic’s LW champion, went out on a superfight, never returned. Eminence LW champion went out on for a tourney, he never returned. Who is at fault for this? The orgs or the fighter manager, could it be no one is at fault? When ringing orgs out to dry for stealing fighters you must consider why did the fighter leave in the first place. You will find that more often than not it is not about the money, but about a change of competition. Managers who don’t want to rematch the same person 3 or 4 times over, will often find themselves thinking “aww not this dude again”. If you look at the recent merger between Steel Penn and Heroic, how many fighters said tata to either of the orgs. Klatz had a 1 day inactivity and went to Syn, Tycoon Legend went to GAMMA, Ascension took the LW champion before the merge and offered the manager a spot on the management roster. This was just from one merger; they have been plenty more in the past in which fighters have been poached from every org. What could be a solution to this? Well Mentor once said that he would like to see something that allows the merge of two orgs together without fighters hitting the market, without this he wouldn’t have the #3 SHW in the game so I wonder if his opinion on it has changed now. I’d say leave it the way it is the now; you do get some managers who are not loyal and some who are loyal. It is the risk you take when you sign them. As I have said before it just takes one person to call foul to the ref to open up the can of worms. As you can see it is a lot more common than most would think, some might even think that in some cases it isn’t poaching. Once they land on the free market they are fair game. So what is the difference between telling fighters what they can earn if they choose the free market? The difference is at least you know what you need to offer in order to keep your star fighters.

The top orgs division wise

You would think looking at them it is pretty easy to tell by hype, in a world where 1003 ratings are the norm you have to look in depth to see which orgs would suit you. We will look at the rosters of each of the top 5 orgs to tell you which ones would be the best fit for your fighter, where the real competition awaits. Let us start off with the 135 pounders.

Ascension – Home of 5 of the top 10 bantamweights in the game. Good depth from bottom/middle/top. If you have a bantamweight, this is where the action is at. 135ers get a raw deal, not many divisions, you have Cage Wars Hilo and Syn trying to run divisions.

Evo – 3 of the top 10 including the #1 FW in the game, really good depth from bottom/middle/top. It pays to shop around at 145, Syn and Ascension both have good featherweight rosters. Heroic also have an up and coming FW roster, but if you want the elite, it’s Evo, Asc and Syn.

This is a pick em between Syn, Asc and Evo again. All three rosters show elite level competition and all of them are bursting with talent. If you are looking for a mid-tier type org to put them in, I would suggest looking at the GEG orgs or Heroic. Cage Wars Hilo and Heroic both have solid 155 divisions packed with guys to fight, and work your way up.

Evo has the best talent you could ask for at 170, and is in a class of its own. Ascension, Heroic and Syn find themselves in with the middle of the pack orgs as they all have reasonable talent but none have the elite level fights that Evo has.

Next week we shall discuss the 185-265+ divisions.

CBD kept hostage by Jug

In a recent turn of events CBD has found him/herself held hostage by Jug. This is twice in one week that controversy has surrounded Megajug leaving a black mark on his tycoon ledger for at least this week. What I find most amusing about this is CBD calling foul to the refs this time. When I first joined I picked up a fighter from CBD’s org. Low on cash and in a 1k 1k contract I asked to be released or get a proper contract. CBD insisted I must fight my way out of it, but would give me one fight against what they claimed to be a top HWP fighter. http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=390248 was the fight, against former #1 Andy Mugler who had just recently signed there. The fight itself as you can see by the sliders was very early in my tycoon career. The victory was highly unexpected but very fucking enjoyable. CBD has done this a number of times to many different people. Scott Davies is also crying foul to the ref about this, Scott cmon man you done the exact same shit, signed guys with hype gave them shit contracts with a long inactivity clause and released them, it’s a grey area, I don’t blast it but it’s not exactly fair on noobs who pick these guys up to be dismantled by experienced managers. This news has just broken and Jug has not responded to these accusations held against him by CBD but as someone mentioned, I believe Scott. Karma is a fucking bitch.

K-Rant

Hello possums,

As K-Rad of the Year 2011-2013, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Tosen's Corner. I was considering changing it to Rad's Rotunda, but Mannetosen forgot to trademark his shit. Factor in that I am also a well known Mannetosen multi and I figure if it ain't broke, don't lube it. Forums old timer Dino has asked me to have a turn at writing something, I believe his exact words were 'any crap', or at least that is how I interpreted them and I plan to follow those guidelines to the letter.

I have struggled to think of anything to write about and then I remembered that The Fight Of The Year 2014 just took place, which saw my boy Mongtong dominate VladimirPutin's boy, the imaginitively named Putin, over 5 rounds. It was the kind of display you can see if you look through your father's wardrobe when your parents are out of town and open that small, iron banded box with the suspiciously greasy finger marks around the lid. You know, the one where he keeps the homegrown of you and your mum. And the doberman. Now you know where your dad got those scratches from and it wasn't those 'damn rose bushes' I can tell you that. What else I can tell you is that there will be a 2nd leg to the Mongtong-Putin extravagenza taking place in 3 weeks, which is great because Putin has been talking about retiring his boy if he loses and I for one and keen to snap him up off the Free Agent market if he does so!

However, this isn't all about me promoting my awesomeness, that shouldn't be required by this stage. What I am leading into is some of the aspects of this game which really bring it up beyond a general 'log in, click my shit and log out' kind of game. This is the personal rivalries, the inter-org superfights, the creation tournaments, the kind of shit that keeps things interesting, which divides the players (to differing degrees of light heartedness) and which keeps things fresh. There's been a lot of good stuff happening out there, Convicted runs its big money tournaments, The Ultimate Manager tournament recently finished, The Island end of season tournament (and the forerunner to this, the Island Freedom Fighters champion of champions tournament) as well as some of the excellently conceived but ultimately not as spectacular as planned events such as the Steel Penn Alliance Wars (which ended up running with 3 teams because it took forever to organise, then the alliance boss of Hellraiser quit due to terminal vaginitis THE DAY AFTER CREATION when he says he found out for the first time "private gyms are allowed for training fighters") and of course Rory's Gangs of New York. The hapless Scot has taken a real e-bruising over the running of that competition and I didn't think it was too bad, but all of my toys are expensive and rare so throwing them out of the pram is not an option.

Rory has the benefit of wearing a skirt, yet having testicles and such, he is able to think with a greater range of thought processes than the average boy or girl. As such, he proposed a challenge to me earlier today: Battle Royale. Essentially he wants to run 8-10 of each of our fighters against each other. We both have orgs so we can dedicate a card to it and do it as a 2-leg deal. Pretty rad right? Now most of you are probably thinking, "fucking whoopdee doo, Rory and K-Rad fight each other a bunch? That's like getting multiple pennies from the old prick next door for Halloween". Yes, you're right, we're mediocre managers at best with mediocre rosters and massive cocks. Everyone knows that. But could it inspire others? Wouldn't you like to see Scotty Power take on Stu Pidasol? Or Mannetosen take on Roger Kint? We're talking Spiderman vs. Bananaman and I can tell you know, the thought gives me something Eric can eat to have a sporting chance against Peter Parker.

I think most people, alliances, organisations, are keen to have their best up against everyone else's best. Being a duck, a can crusher, etc, etc, is obviously not the norm, at least here on the forums, because there are frequent discussions about the people and orgs who do this kind of thing. So I think it is fair to say that most people are up for a laugh and a challenge. The problem is obviously that the logistics involved are bullshit frustrating. Despite a billion threads, a jillion suggestions, there is still absolutely no progress being made on improving the 'super fight' or 'multiple contract' situation. Here are my thoughts, and I know I put them already in one of those threads but guess what dickhead, I am the one with the column here, not you. When your opinion is worthwhile enough to get it's own space then you get to double post. For now, suck it up and listen. OK, so: It should be possible to subcontract. It works the same as the current contract, it is issued by the contract holding organisation and it specifies which org(s) the fighter is allowed to fight at and the timeframes the fight(s) must occur between as well as a deadline for acceptance/decline. This is not limited to 1 other org, but as many orgs and dates as you like. The contract is then sent to the fighter's manager and CC'd to each of the nominated orgs. The fighter's manager has to approve each timeframe/org, org managers need to approve the timeframes and any that don't before the cutoff deadline simply are not added to the final subcontract.

So, what are your thoughts? I don't know what is required to get these kinds of changes in the pipeline but I think we can all agree that the easier it is for us to fight each other, the better!

I apologise for a fairly subdued debut, I am sure I'll degrade into petty, personal attacks in the near future once I find a wedge to ensure the stability of my soapbox.

Much love, K-Rad

Bennett vs Womba Interviews by MMA Hype.

Tonight on MMA Hype, Brett Clarke and Jared Asante are hosting a special event in London, where fans will be able to participate in a Q&A session with Scotty Bennet and Smokudju Womba, the most popular fighters in the world as we speak.

As you all know already, Bennet and Womba will face each other in a much awaited bout, on March 5th at the Wombley Arena, here in London. The fight will have Womba’s Evolution Light Heavyweight title on the line, along with the #1 spot as the best fighter in the world. Womba is currently the #1 p4p fighter in the world, and Bennet is looking to take that away from him.

Here is Jared Asante, along with Smokudju Womba and Scotty Bennet.

-- -- --

Jared Asante: Hello MMA Hype fans from all around the world, and welcome to our Q&A session with the two best fighters on the planet at the moment, Womba and Bennet, who will be fighting each other, on March 5th, to determine who is the best P4P fighter in the world.

There’s an online poll going on right now to let people vote for who will win, and how will it end. As we speak, 65% of the community think that it won’t go to a decision, and also 65% of the same community think that Womba will be the winner. Do you think that’s fairly accurate, making you the favorite in this fight?

Smokudju Womba: I'd say so. Bennett is unproven at the highest levels of the game. He has a few good wins in his career but overall, not so much. I still think he poses a huge threat though and I am by no means underestimating him.

Jared: What do you think about those results Scotty, putting you an underdog in the fight.

Scotty Bennet: First of all, thanks for having me. I want to say thanks to EVO and Syn for putting this fight together. This is a fight I asked for, I knew going in that I would be the underdog. I really don't care what a bunch of mouth breathers think of my chances. They need to buy their tickets, watch me win, cheer for the great one and then shut the fuck up.

Jared: Womba, there’s also a “not so related” poll that states “Does Karter die a little everytime Womba wins”, referring to the manager Chris Karter, where 100% of the community says that, yes he does. Can you explain to all the fans clueless about this part, what does Karter have to do with this?

Smokudju Womba: Haha, Karter doesn't like me very much. He's tried to beat me on 7 occasions with various fighters and lost every time by submission except for 1 decision loss. He manages some tough fighters but I guess it just wasn't their night(s). We all have a dream and Karter's is to beat me. It's not going to happen!

Jared: Alright, we’ll now head over to Brett with the fans, to start our much awaited Q&A. You’re on Brett.

Brett Clarke: Thanks Jared, I’ll be running around the crowd to give fans a chance to ask some questions. I’m here with an excited fan who volunteered to break the ice with the first questions of the evening, go ahead buddy.

Fan #1: Hi! It’s a question for Womba. Womba, you’ve been #1 for a long time now, and you won many awards for all you’ve accomplished in 2013. Do you think you will be able to repeat this in 2014?

Smokudju Womba: Honestly, I have no idea. I just look for the best guys out there and hope to keep my run going. I've had a lot of success lately against some great fighters and if I lose, that's OK too. We all fall at some point. I just want to fight the best guys in the world.

Fan #2: Hey Scotty, I’m a big fan, and really love your style. Being 26-0 and going into this fight, yet again, as an underdog, do you think it’s quite unfair for you, since you’ve proven you were one of the best in the world, especially being only 27 years old?

Scotty Bennet: Womba might be the greatest fighter this game has ever seen. Most of the fighters in this game have their managers go out of their way to find the easiest fights possible, the weakest org with the weakest fighters to farm some hype. My manager and I are trying to set a precedent, we are going to lead by example. The best fighters shouldn't be hiding in safe orgs, they should be out on the biggest stage in MMA fighting each other.

Fan #3: Scotty, I saw an article in the newspaper, I think it was from an editor of the TWW news, who stated that most of your wins in your early career were against weaker opposition. Is this something that plays in your head a little, seeing that people still doubt you, or do you use it as a motivation to prove them wrong?

Scotty Bennet: I read that article as well. It's not often that editor takes a break from washing his alliance mates balls, so I felt honored to be mentioned by a multiple time rage-quitter. No one starts their career fighting future HOF'ers, but if you look at my opponents there are plenty of big names and up and comers. Anyone that thinks I should be somehow ashamed of my opposition isn't paying attention.

Fan #4: Hi Womba! I bought a shirt of you and I wear it every time you fight, I’d love you to sign it after the show!

Smokudju Womba: Talk to me after the fight. I'll gladly sign it.

Brett: Hmm, do you have a question for Womba?

Fan #4: No, I just want to say, I LOVE YOU WOMBA!

TWW news will continue with Tosens corner and The rising stars/fighter stock exchange in the next couple of days.

• Upvote 12

Very interesting Read. I'm not crying about anything tho.

But I really enjoyed reading all this. I agree with nearly everything thst you wrote.

Actual crying and crying foul are two different things. Actual crying means you are emotionally upset and blubbering about something. Crying foul is when you speak out about something you deem to be shady/illegal.

Great article.. I want to clear some things up...

Poaching - I occasionally poach but not the way your guys think. But under technicalities its consider poaching. Long story short, I DO NOT poach from Chuck and Davies on purpose. The Syn thing is truly a misunderstanding and Chuck knows I wouldnt do that him.

C BD aka Dumbass - There's a lot C BD didnt show and or mention in his other thread. Any ways he picked up a SHW and said he picked him up to have him fight in his org bc he needs higher hyped guys. I said no but if he fought couple I'd release and he offered money instead. I said i dont need money and then he picked up a FW. Smart guy. He said he cant afford the hype loss and would rather sit a year. I know his history of being a douche esp the Jacky days so I said, Fine lets talk in DEC.

Anyways hope that clears some stuff up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

O yeah i had to say it. Your estimation of the 170lbs division is very poor. We did not even get a mention for the 170lbs division, but here are the facts.

GAMMA = 14 top 1000 p4p fighters (13 currently, will have one more soon)

ASC = 13 top 1000 p4p fighters

Evo = 9 top 1000 p4p fighters (Uusisto is moving to GAMMA, he is there for one fight)

Syn = 6 top 1000 p4p fighters

GAMMA also has arguably the best 170lbs fighter in the game as well (as voted by the players). We also have a much deeper roster as. A lot of borderline 1000 p4p fighters and more moving over from Versus soon from the merger. So we have a bigger, deeper, more stacked roster. Especially if Uusisto wins his fight, that will mean we have two fighters which are in GAMMA which beat 2 of their top 3.

Well even if we take it based on p4p top 100 per weight class, then it will still be 12 of ours to 8 of theirs. Either way, Jurmas will win his fight against their top dog soon and if you want our champ to "whoop" their 170lbs division top dogs like we did last year when we beat Sensei and Sinuhe x2, we are more than happy to arrange it again, although to be honest i try to avoid Mega since he screwed us over with the Golzman deal (although i did get my own back)

I could also argue that ASC division is possibly as good if not better than ours + EVO's. Put it this way, we did not even get a mention for the top 3 that is what is a bit disappointing here.

I know from my past experience with you we be got on great and had good deals. With each other.

It has been a while though with all the recent developments, mergers and stuff, but as you said, we did not have any problems. To be honest overall most the top orgs are there for a reason. I actually had a pretty good working relationship with Mega up until their merger with EMP. We had 10 super fights together which is more than most orgs can say. The only top org i have never had any working relation with other than a bit of chit chat is Herioc (besides the accusations of "poaching" their FA's).

Just to clear things up, my fighters weren't poached by GAMMA. Mentor wasnt aware I was testing the FA waters to see what my boys were worth. I had offers from most of the major orgs for them. I didnt want to move them over to Hilo in the merger. Nothing against Heroic either, they were an awesome org to fight for...just not in Hilo.

Just to clear things up, my fighters weren't poached by GAMMA. Mentor wasnt aware I was testing the FA waters to see what my boys were worth. I had offers from most of the major orgs for them. I didnt want to move them over to Hilo in the merger. Nothing against Heroic either, they were an awesome org to fight for...just not in Hilo.

I doubt it was anything malicious at all, i was just really mentioning it with things that could be considered as poaching. Heroic fights in LA or London though, just the base is Hilo.

As for the 170 pound thing, i go by rank and purely rank. Top 1000 p4p doesn't mean shit, imo, its top 10 in the weight class which holds the most weight. I did mention that the other elite orgs such as Syn and Ascension were close to that of the middle tier orgs. Renan is at #9, he is prolly one of the better welterweights out there. The top 10 has been a revolving door at Welterweight, lets not forget Renan just made it back into the top 10. 3 of the top 10 are Evo fighters, Pluto is also the 185 champ at Evo, hence why i didn't mention the amount of top 10 fighters. Now a days a deep division can have 7-10 top 1000 p4p fighters in it, but those at the top hold a shit ton more weight than those at the 500-1000 p4p. Its apples and oranges though when it comes to what you deem as the best division and i. The difference between the alternating opinions is more that mines is unbiased, i don't have a dog in this race. You however do, and would want to advertise GAMMA as a great place for fighters (which its in the top 5 orgs i would recommend.). As i said imo it goes Evo then everyone else at 170, GAMMA could be argued as #2, #3 or #4 in the list. I would have went into a lot more depth such as this with each division but the CBD news just came out and i felt i had to write about that.

As for the guy about me writing all this, i wrote 3 of the stories, K-Rad and Listerman also wrote pieces, as well as expected ones from Mannetosen and King Arthur at some point during the week. Imo its prolly the best collection of writers around each with their own styles etc. I am hoping to add more creative works of my own instead of giving insight or opinions on things.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rory and I will be making a giant spectacle of our BATTLE ROYALE, including art, interviews and general smacktalk.

We will have our own thread and we will put some of the initial flashy stuff in TT but I am pretty keen to give TWW the inside scoop if any of it is interesting.

Tosen's Corner

Today: I fucking hate conglomerates

I mentally keep a list of organizations and people I refuse to fight for, for differing reasons. Some are notoriously bad org owners, others are offensively stupid, and some are just plain old dicks.

Not too long after I started playing this game, a dude going by the name of Johnny Sep tried to start an organization conglomerate which I believe was named Icon (not to be confused with the fucking K1 organization who keeps throwing contract offers at me). He had big plans which went to hell in a big way, marking the first time an org conglomerate in MMATycoon fucked up the existing organization landscape in multiple cities at once.

After my stint with Blitzkrieg I sort of soured on managers with imperial ambitions and I've made a point out of not fighting for megalomaniac douchebags like that ever since. I actively boycotted Steel Penn orgs for years, I'm not touching Ascension unless it's about a superfight, and I'd rather gnaw my dick off at the hilt than fight for EVO. In the past 6 or so months, though, a guy I've signed guys with for years has fallen into the same ego trap as so many before him.

Mentor of GAMMA is the owner of one of the longest-running organizations in Tycoon today, and has managed to build it up as a top 10 mainstay. What GAMMA weight classes lacked in depth, the top guys more than made up for in skill, and it has spawned guys like Jeremy Tonal, Renan St Juste and Raz Matazz.

However, running a successful top 10 organization clearly wasn't enough for Mentor. At some point, he decided to found a homeless shelter alliance by the name of «the Legion of Doom» and use his army of willing drones to devour lesser organizations under the GEG banner.

Imperialist ambitions aside, helping out small business owners is something I think is very important in all aspects of life. In the context of MMATycoon, small organizations fill a niche for younger fighters to develop while fighting diverse opponents, and are often run by org owners who either genuinely care about running a grassroot organization or who compensate for a lack of funds and brand name power by doing stuff like great write-ups, fun tournaments and so on.

Several smaller organizations I fight for or used to fight for have been eaten up by the GEG, and the results have been horrifying: Gone are the competent and creative org owners who used to run them, and they've more often than not been replaced by useless fucks handpicked from Mentor's personal drone army. Fight offers come on incredibly short notice, the cards are half full, and recruitment seemingly drops off a cliff and falls screaming and flailing to its death almost overnight. And naturally, the only interaction that remains with your org owner are some cryptic fucking messages in what appears to be horribly mangled English about how your fighter will be eligible to advance to GAMMA «soon» based on their p4p ranking and some kind of star system like in Super Mario.

I'm not even going to try to be funny in this entry. Mentor and the GEG has ruined some of my favorite developmental organizations with their soulless, jackbooted imperialism and sheer corporate greed, and once I finish up my contracts and obligations I may have with every organization associated with this monstrosity I'm leaving for greener pastures. Welcome to my list, you fucking boardroom crusader.

• Upvote 5

Tosen's Corner

Today: I fucking hate conglomerates

I mentally keep a list of organizations and people I refuse to fight for, for differing reasons. Some are notoriously bad org owners, others are offensively stupid, and some are just plain old dicks.

Not too long after I started playing this game, a dude going by the name of Johnny Sep tried to start an organization conglomerate which I believe was named Icon (not to be confused with the fucking K1 organization who keeps throwing contract offers at me). He had big plans which went to hell in a big way, marking the first time an org conglomerate in MMATycoon fucked up the existing organization landscape in multiple cities at once.

After my stint with Blitzkrieg I sort of soured on managers with imperial ambitions and I've made a point out of not fighting for megalomaniac douchebags like that ever since. I actively boycotted Steel Penn orgs for years, I'm not touching Ascension unless it's about a superfight, and I'd rather gnaw my dick off at the hilt than fight for EVO. In the past 6 or so months, though, a guy I've signed guys with for years has fallen into the same ego trap as so many before him.

Mentor of GAMMA is the owner of one of the longest-running organizations in Tycoon today, and has managed to build it up as a top 10 mainstay. What GAMMA weight classes lacked in depth, the top guys more than made up for in skill, and it has spawned guys like Jeremy Tonal, Renan St Juste and Raz Matazz.

However, running a successful top 10 organization clearly wasn't enough for Mentor. At some point, he decided to found a homeless shelter alliance by the name of «the Legion of Doom» and use his army of willing drones to devour lesser organizations under the GEG banner.

Imperialist ambitions aside, helping out small business owners is something I think is very important in all aspects of life. In the context of MMATycoon, small organizations fill a niche for younger fighters to develop while fighting diverse opponents, and are often run by org owners who either genuinely care about running a grassroot organization or who compensate for a lack of funds and brand name power by doing stuff like great write-ups, fun tournaments and so on.

Several smaller organizations I fight for or used to fight for have been eaten up by the GEG, and the results have been horrifying: Gone are the competent and creative org owners who used to run them, and they've more often than not been replaced by useless fucks handpicked from Mentor's personal drone army. Fight offers come on incredibly short notice, the cards are half full, and recruitment seemingly drops off a cliff and falls screaming and flailing to its death almost overnight. And naturally, the only interaction that remains with your org owner are some cryptic fucking messages in what appears to be horribly mangled English about how your fighter will be eligible to advance to GAMMA «soon» based on their p4p ranking and some kind of star system like in Super Mario.

I'm not even going to try to be funny in this entry. Mentor and the GEG has ruined some of my favorite developmental organizations with their soulless, jackbooted imperialism and sheer corporate greed, and once I finish up my contracts and obligations I may have with every organization associated with this monstrosity I'm leaving for greener pastures. Welcome to my list, you fucking boardroom crusader.

Fantastic stuff as always Tosen.