Fighter re-size

sabaton

While not exactly "realistic", this is a game.

We can take supps to gain or lose weight. Thus having the ability to create a 300 pound 5'5" fighter after creation or a 7 foot 125 pound fighter after creation.

That is not realistic either.

Unless some type of max weight gain/loss is eventually going to be put in, I propose 1 of 2 things.

Allow either:

1) A height change supplement

2) An instant height change at the cost of some VIP time

I am primarily writing about this idea right now cause I got a top SHW fighter who can't buy a fight. Unlike my other top MW fighter who can fight at 170-185-205, my SHW is stuck fighting at only 265+. If I knew then what I knew now, I never would have made a tall SHW fighter. There's just not enough of them. So if I had the option, I would definitely drop his height so that he could also drop his weight and move down to where he can actually get a fight.

• Upvote 1

I'd have to disagree with this. Why couldn't you drop enough weight to fight in any other division? If he's 225cm or whatever drop to HW. If he's 150cm drop even more and fight at BW. How does his height disable you from finding fights?

You obviously have never tried to cut weight

Gravius is a painfully thin specimen of a man. You do wonder whether a good body kick would snap him clean in two.

That is at like 290 lbs. If he could make 265 without being a beanpole, fine, but he cant

Don't talk out of your ass to spite your mouth. I've dropped one guy from LHW to BW. If you're having such a beanpole problem stop making 225cm fighters.

which means jack shit if he wasn't built overly tall. So maybe you should stop talking out YOUR ass and try fighting with a beanpole, and realize that the whole point of the suggestion was to fix overly tall or short fighters since there currently is no remedy for that. DUH. Yeah, I can drop his weight to 125. What the F is your point? Being able to do so is not realistic. But, we CAN. So if we can do unrealistic stuff like that in the game, then also being able to change fighter height isn't really any more of a stretch. And if it is done by VIP, more cash for Mike. Win-Win

• Upvote 1

which means jack shit if he wasn't built overly tall. So maybe you should stop talking out YOUR ass and try fighting with a beanpole, and realize that the whole point of the suggestion was to fix overly tall or short fighters since there currently is no remedy for that. DUH. Yeah, I can drop his weight to 125. What the F is your point? Being able to do so is not realistic. But, we CAN. So if we can do unrealistic stuff like that in the game, then also being able to change fighter height isn't really any more of a stretch. And if it is done by VIP, more cash for Mike. Win-Win

I picked up a nice fighter with no KO power and if he wasnt 225cm i would still have him, obviously he needed to become a ground fighter but what kind of luck will a person have when they are that (unrealistically) tall on the ground

Supplements for height changes? No. That's just unrealistic.

If anything, there should be restrictions on the creation page - no more 225cm tall fighters who fight in 155lbs divisions.

There should be weight restrictions that come with height - the taller a person is, the more they would naturally way anyways.

A healthy weight for someone who is 225cm tall is between 206lbs and 279lbs (google tells me anyways :P) . Granted, you cold drop a pound or two in the game to make them eligible to fight in 205lbs division.

If anyone then used a lose weight supplement, it should effect a fighters skills and hiddens. As if they drop to far under that weight they are underweight and underfed. Those strenght should go, KO power should, and they should be easier to be KO'd. Pretty much, they'd be like a zombie from The Walking Dead, a headkick should take the head clean off.

I do hope some changes will be made in the future about this because seeing these crazy builds are just stupid, IMHO.

• Upvote 1

If anything, there should be restrictions on the creation page - no more 225cm tall fighters who fight in 155lbs divisions.

There should be weight restrictions that come with height - the taller a person is, the more they would naturally way anyways.

A healthy weight for someone who is 225cm tall is between 206lbs and 279lbs (google tells me anyways :P) . Granted, you cold drop a pound or two in the game to make them eligible to fight in 205lbs division.

I do hope some changes will be made in the future about this because seeing these crazy builds are just stupid, IMHO.

I think exactly opposite. Its really good that you can make 150/225 cm guys.. Those guys have their own disadvantages and advantages..

People usually blame their fighters heigh when they just have bad hiddens. :smile_anim:

Changing height?NO

I am against this idea. Sorry, but you want to implement this just to fix your mistakes from the past. Such "improvment" dosen't suit to the game. And this is an MMA managment game. You have to consider some factors during creating fighters. You know that to training a beast reguires ~1.5-2 real life years. So, while creating fighters you have to consider such factors as possible changing weight in the future.

I think exactly opposite. Its really good that you can make 150/225 cm guys.. Those guys have their own disadvantages and advantages..

People usually blame their fighters heigh when they just have bad hiddens. :smile_anim:

Changing height?NO

It''s not the height i got an issue with, it's the unrealistic weight that comes with it some times :)

If anyone then used a lose weight supplement, it should effect a fighters skills and hiddens. As if they drop to far under that weight they are underweight and underfed. Those strenght should go, KO power should, and they should be easier to be KO'd. Pretty much, they'd be like a zombie from The Walking Dead, a headkick should take the head clean off.

agreed. Nothing more to add. :)

you should start an improvement thread on this.

• Upvote 1