(Nomination) Nutrition company of the year 2014

bjornmma1

http://mmatycoon.com/nutritionpublic.php?ncid=2202

Milwaukee's Best. I know there are two of them, so it could be a split award between them. But I always get mine from there, and everybody knows that it has the best quality.

No need to lie man.

Milwaukee is good, but far from the best quality.

Best Quality is at HGH Nutrients.

They might well deserve the 2014 award, but only 1 company can claim Q159.9 and that's HGH.

Also sporting the most 500 week sales in the game, 156 weekly 500 unit sales in 244 weeks.

• Downvote 1

No need to lie man.

Milwaukee is good, but far from the best quality.

Best Quality is at HGH Nutrients.

They might well deserve the 2014 award, but only 1 company can claim Q159.9 and that's HGH.

Also sporting the most 500 week sales in the game, 156 weekly 500 unit sales in 244 weeks.

You can't nominate yourself

• Upvote 1

You can't nominate yourself

I'm not nominating myself, just wanted to stop you lying about who has the best quality.

Milwaukee is a good brand and doesn't need any lies to promote them.

The owner is also a good dude and definitely should be in consideration for the 2014 award.

HGH hasn't really done anything special in 2014, other than having the best and the second best quality energy products in Tycoonland, but that's a result of massive investments in 2013.

I'm not nominating myself, just wanted to stop you lying about who has the best quality.

Milwaukee is a good brand and doesn't need any lies to promote them.

The owner is also a good dude and definitely should be in consideration for the 2014 award.

HGH hasn't really done anything special in 2014, other than having the best and the second best quality energy products in Tycoonland,

but as a result of massive investments in 2013.

Dude chill out, get off your high horse and stop being a moody woman because he nominated somebody else and not you.

Dude chill out, get off your high horse and stop being a moody woman because he nominated somebody else and not you.

Whoohoo... Here come the cheerleading pussies, dancing to the tune of their choreographer..... :drool:

But, on the serious side, there is no need to lie to promote your friends, that's all.

Stick to the facts and promote him for what he actually does, he's a good dude, no need to lie.

Whoohoo... Here come the cheerleading pussies, dancing to the tune of their choreographer..... :drool:

But, on the serious side, there is no need to lie to promote your friends, that's all.

Stick to the facts and promote him for what he actually does, he's a good dude, no need to lie.

I wasn't lying. I have seen the Quality Level first hand, and it is the best it can be.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No worries. I am little tired of these three musketeers TheWolf UniCorn and GBK16. These guys just sit in the forum all day and spam some nonsense. Usually I dont even look who is writing it because they are so similar it makes me want to think if its not the same guy have all these 3 accounts.

mods can check, no multis. You however, mr proxy account

• Upvote 1

No worries. I am little tired of these three musketeers TheWolf UniCorn and GBK16. These guys just sit in the forum all day and spam some nonsense. Usually I dont even look who is writing it because they are so similar it makes me want to think if its not the same guy have all these 3 accounts.

Unlike someone who sits on one account and posts all day? Look at my posts in the last 2 months, and see how many are nonsense.

I don't think you should be calling other people multi's when everyone else questions your own legitimacy.

• Upvote 1

I wasn't lying. I have seen the Quality Level first hand, and it is the best it can be.

Do you want to put some money on that.

I'm willing to bet you all the tycoon dollars I have, around $1.5 million, more if I launder some of my fighters cash, that my Q159.9 energy beats any product they have to offer.

You KNOW I'm right, so why lie about it?

Do you want to put some money on that.

I'm willing to bet you all the tycoon dollars I have, around $1.5 million, more if I launder some of my fighters cash, that my Q159.9 energy beats any product they have to offer.

You KNOW I'm right, so why lie about it?

Look at his above post. He has a Q160 Energy Loss product.

Unlike someone who sits on one account and posts all day? Look at my posts in the last 2 months, and see how many are nonsense.

I don't think you should be calling other people multi's when everyone else questions your own legitimacy.

Well, the shit you're claiming in this thread sure is fucking nonsense!!! :wacko:

Look at his above post. He has a Q160 Energy Loss product.

Well. tickle my arse with a feather.... You still don't understand there is a difference between Q160 (159.5 1.2 million) and a Q160 (159.9 at $6.5 million)

Are you an idiot or are you just playing one?

Put your money behind your lies or stop lying. :whip: