I'm back

catako

Hey guys. Most of all I want to apologise to everyone that was in my org.

I will try to make amance to everyone that I own it. So please tell me what I can do for you.

I almost lost everything after a car crash. I was in a coma for 5 days and after that I had to take time to recover enspecially that I'm going to be a father a bit later this year.

Sorry again and hope I you guys can forgive me. :(

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Thanks guys for the welcome back. Like I said in the first part of the topic I want to make right by you guys and if I can do anything for you just let me know. I won't have that much time as before but I wanted to come and play back a bit this game as soon as I felt I was able to dedicate a bit of my time. :)

Wow sorry to hear that! Glad your back and hope its for a long time without any more incidents! As for in game talk, if you are thinking of starting another org by any chance, I'd love to see a 255k (or 260k) org in Europe ;)

• Upvote 1

Wow sorry to hear that! Glad your back and hope its for a long time without any more incidents! As for in game talk, if you are thinking of starting another org by any chance, I'd love to see a 255k (or 260k) org in Europe ;)

After the accident I don't think I will ever have the time to do that again :). Will most probably start over with my rooster and just play the game for fun. :)

• Upvote 1

Holy crap! Well I figured something had happened as you are not one to randomly disappear, but I never figured it was that bad. Glad to hear everything is going a little better now.

That being said.......................so when are you going to be taking orders for avatars again??? lol

• Upvote 1

Holy crap! Well I figured something had happened as you are not one to randomly disappear, but I never figured it was that bad. Glad to hear everything is going a little better now.

That being said.......................so when are you going to be taking orders for avatars again??? lol

Hehe :)). My skills are verry rusty since I haven't touch photoshop since december. I will maybe give it a try this week. Will see what comes out :D

Great to hear from you guys again. :)

Glad everything is getting better for you. Sorry you had to go through all that but congrats on your recovery and even more congrats on your future fatherhood. I can say that becoming a father changed everything in my life for the better and I hope it will for you.

I don't think I have met you but I look forward to seeing you around the forums, glad you're back.

• Upvote 1