What the hell is going on here

Rocket

Well fuck, I gave him a bunch of money to fly around and lose morale and be in the wrong location come fight night but he won't fly, good job preventing people from fucking up Mike, you ruined everything and now he's going to have morale going into this fight. :P

I think Huge Balls is the underdog, I don't even know how to lose properly.

Well fuck, I gave him a bunch of money to fly around and lose morale and be in the wrong location come fight night but he won't fly, good job preventing people from fucking up Mike, you ruined everything and now he's going to have morale going into this fight. :P

Damn should have a fight a 2 or 3 fights before facing him.Lose that way your energy and morale will be down enough to have a chance of loseing

Only way to make that work is to ensure you have the flight back to the fight location arranged beforehand.

I didn't even know this was in the pool for fight text.

"Both fighters are only really looking to counter, so after a good 30 seconds of circling eachother endlessly, the referee has stepped in and told them both to be more aggressive."

Here's the whole thrilling fight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentarypbp.php?FTID=765301

I didn't even know this was in the pool for fight text.

"Both fighters are only really looking to counter, so after a good 30 seconds of circling eachother endlessly, the referee has stepped in and told them both to be more aggressive."

Here's the whole thrilling fight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentarypbp.php?FTID=765301

I can't, I mean... What?... How?... smh