Blitzkrieg Fighting Championships - Official Smack Talk Thread

MattyBlayze

Nils "Kos" Kositzky came all the way from Germany to be the welterweight champ in Blitzkrieg FC. Says Kos, "I challenge anyone crazy or dumb enough to want to fight me. After my first fight I will be at the top of the entire Hilo welterweight division."

Will he be fighting at 170?

Because if so, i got two hungry sharks waiting to devour that brattwurst of yours.

:boxing: yes, 170. being them on! make sure to get some burker king coupons b/c they are going to be leaving hungry.

Huaka i "Nightmarcher" Po and Aumakua "The Shark" Mano, cousins born and raised in Honolulu, don't like the German newcomer talking big on their hometurf.

"Too bad we are already contracted to fight other opponents. Be ready, Fritz, because one of us will fight you in the next event if Matty and Shiv [Owners of Blitzkrieg FC, red.] will allow it."

Huaka i "Nightmarcher" Po and Aumakua "The Shark" Mano, cousins born and raised in Honolulu, don't like the German newcomer talking big on their hometurf.

"Too bad we are already contracted to fight other opponents. Be ready, Fritz, because one of us will fight you in the next event if Matty and Shiv [Owners of Blitzkrieg FC, red.] will allow it."

Nils responded, "Whomever wants to lose first, it's does not matter to me."

Cohen Maloney is looking forward to headlining what will sure be the greatest event Hilo has ever seen. WHen reached for comment, The Irish Carbomb had this to say:

"Jacks a great boxer. Quick hands. Strong hands. But this isn't a boxing match is it, son? Its MMA. I'm gonna hit him with everything I've got. Lots of kicks and knees and punches. He really hasn't got a chance. I'm too dangerous and too strong. My goal is to annihilate him. And to give the deserving fans of Hilo the show they deserve. Fight of the night or bust, right boyos?"

Cohen Maloney is looking forward to headlining what will sure be the greatest event Hilo has ever seen. WHen reached for comment, The Irish Carbomb had this to say:

"Jacks a great boxer. Quick hands. Strong hands. But this isn't a boxing match is it, son? Its MMA. I'm gonna hit him with everything I've got. Lots of kicks and knees and punches. He really hasn't got a chance. I'm too dangerous and too strong. My goal is to annihilate him. And to give the deserving fans of Hilo the show they deserve. Fight of the night or bust, right boyos?"

Jack Chapman's Response to The Irish Carbombs comments:

"Suck my d**k, Maloney."

That is pretty much all he had to say at the present time.

Jack Chapman has been apart of a training camp with some standout BJJ fighters and wrestlers, Jossie Silva is comming in to train with him for this fight, and he will be completing a one week wrestling camp with Gordon Bishop in Helsinki...

When asked about the energy hit he would take and how this would effect the fight, Jack Chapman had this to say:

"Suck my d**k, Maloney."

After winning his first fight in a QFC match, Adam Bomb has given his first speech about fighting for Blitz.

"I don't know how this will turn out. No one does. Of course, I expect it to be a lot more tougher in BFC than fighting against some amateur in a Quick Fight, but I'm confident in my abilities to stand and bang. I'm not meaning to be cocky or anything, but I believe that I am the best striker in the 185 Division. This statement may come back to bite me in the ass later on, but I'm sure that I can go head to head with anyone in the org and dish out a KO in the first round."

While Adam had been signed as one of the first fighters for Blitzkrieg FC, his QFC made it so that he could not debut on the first card put out by BFC. While he says he's disapointed, he says he'll make his debut one to remember

"Yeah I'm sure I'll win my debut fight. I dont care if they put me up against a 10-0 veteran or a 0-0 amateur, I'll make him/her eat my fists and fall flat. Get ready Blitz, here I come"

Adam is expected to make his debut after training up before the 2nd BFC, but his manager has told reporters that he might not be ready even then. As such, it is questionable if we really will see Adam fight soon, but when we do, we expect him to be a man of his words and pull out a victory.

On October 9 at BFC 2, Nils Kositzky will make his promotional debut against Jack Raiden. When contacted for comment, "Kos" told reporters, "First of all I would like to thank Matty Blayze and Shiv Whorra for allowing me to be a part of Blitzkrieg FC. I have been talking highly of myself and on October 9 I plan on finishing my opponent and working my way up the ranks. I am well prepared and desire to be the best fighter in all of Hilo. That all starts at BFC 2."

On October 9 at BFC 2, Nils Kositzky will make his promotional debut against Jack Raiden. When contacted for comment, "Kos" told reporters, "First of all I would like to thank Matty Blayze and Shiv Whorra for allowing me to be a part of Blitzkrieg FC. I have been talking highly of myself and on October 9 I plan on finishing my opponent and working my way up the ranks. I am well prepared and desire to be the best fighter in all of Hilo. That all starts at BFC 2."

The Hawaiian cousins Huaka i Po and Aumakua Mano both won their debuts at BFC 1. The event was a raging succes and the cousins had this to say:

Po: "We knew we would dominate on this event. Not taking anything away from our opponents, they're good enough fighters, but..."

Aumakua (cutting in): "... We are just on a whole different level. Fighting is built into us. From as far as we can remember our dads made us train together. I think they even had us hitting the pads before we could even walk. You know what I mean? It's in our blood..."

They both share a glance, and then simultaneously: "So, about that German dude...?"

Po (laughing): "So when will his ass be up for grabs. He comes in here talking big, but does he have the guts to prove it?"

Aumakua: "He can choose. Either one of us will fight him, if he dares to take the challenge. Any time, any place."

Po: "Jawohl!"

The Hawaiian cousins Huaka i Po and Aumakua Mano both won their debuts at BFC 1. The event was a raging succes and the cousins had this to say:

Po: "We knew we would dominate on this event. Not taking anything away from our opponents, they're good enough fighters, but..."

Aumakua (cutting in): "... We are just on a whole different level. Fighting is built into us. From as far as we can remember our dads made us train together. I think they even had us hitting the pads before we could even walk. You know what I mean? It's in our blood..."

They both share a glance, and then simultaneously: "So, about that German dude...?"

Po (laughing): "So when will his ass be up for grabs. He comes in here talking big, but does he have the guts to prove it?"

Aumakua: "He can choose. Either one of us will fight him, if he dares to take the challenge. Any time, any place."

Po: "Jawohl!"

I showed Nils what your two fighters had to say and this was his reply:

"I don't choose my opponents. I fight whomever the boss wants me to fight, but I would love to fight both of them. I don't care which of them I fight first. Whichever order the boss wants them to lose in is fine with me."

Hello Fight Fans, if you're just tuning in you're watching Inward MMA, I'm Jack Morgan and coming up next we have Gerdawg Reporter Pat Jones as he gives us an update on one of the latest fight events in Hilo as he interviews BFC fighter, Kiyoshi Yamada. Pat, whenever you're ready...

Pat Jones: Thanks Jack, Kiyoshi, last night you made your Mixed Martial Arts debut last night, but we all know it's a long story leading up to this, gives us a little background info on your life up to this moment for you.

Kiyoshi Yamada: Well Pat, I was born in Nagoya Japan and I lived there for 6 years then my father and I moved to the states. We first lived in California and then I think a year or two later we moved to New York. While in New York I got really interested in Boxing, I started taking classes and I got pretty good at it, once I got to High School I started Wrestling at 119. Little did I know at the time I was prepping myself for a Mixed Martial Arts career giving myself the basic tools to be a rounded fighter. I took up BJJ at two years and I was planning on fighting competitively in New York, when I got a call from my new manager, Gerald Johnson that the fight scene in Hilo just opened up and it would be a great experience to fight there, and well now I'm here I guess.

Jones: Interesting story Kiyoshi, so on to your performance at last nights event, you walked away with your hands held up high and a W on your record, tell us how it happened.

Yamada: Coming into the fight I knew James was an Excellent Boxer, I knew I could take him standing up but just to be safe I did the most to make sure the fight stayed on the ground where James' skills were lacking. So the fight starts I take him down and right away go to work, I landed a few good shots I had the opportunity to finish the fight there but he some how manages to survive, gotta give him credit on that, rest of the round is pretty much me avoiding sub attempts and chopping him away. Round 2 begins and I figure I can try to weaken him on my feet, he's got pretty good footwork and head movement so it was pretty hard so I abandon the standup and look for the ground again, I get the takedown and it's back to the second half of round 1 I guess. Round 3 begins I can tell he's tired and he's throwing some lackluster strikes so I wear him out and take him down again and GNP until the bell rings and take the win.

Jones: Despite this win you told me earlier before the cameras were on that you felt that this won only tells you you need more to work on, tell us what it is you need work on and what your plans are for the future.

Yamada: Yeah, I'm not really disappointed with my performance but I just feel I could of finished him, I think I could of given a better fight for the fans instead of just riding it out for a decision, I pretty much just need to polish my groundwork a bit and standup defense, he hit me with a couple hard shots on my feet but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

Jones: Is there anything you'd like to tell your Von Doom?

Yamada: Uhh, not really I guess for him to work on being effective off his back, all he tried to do was attack me with subs and his BJJ game is very lacking.

Jones: Your comments on the other fights that night?

Yamada: I didn't see any other fight

Jones: Well that's all the time we have Kiyoshi, good luck in the future and fight hard, this is Pat Jones, back to you Jack.

Hey guys, I'm here with a statement from Uncle Dad concerning tonight's bout with Jeremy Staton.

I traveled to his little shack in the woods(at least 500 meters from any school, daycare, or church) to try and get some words out of him.

"He's a cute kid, you know. Like some kind of little cherub who just wants to be cuddled and fondled. Man, he is so damn cute I just can't get over it.

Do you think he's ever been to a Turkish prison? I bet he has, that dirty little boy.

Maybe an oilcheck, just like in wrestling, to get him started.

Man I could just eat him up, maybe give him some memories that he will repress."

He continued rambling for a bit about how his ears looked as soft as dog ears, but I had to leave him at that point due to intense creepyness. I honestly don't even know why I signed this guy. Hell, he can't even leave the city without a signed note from his parole officer, who Uncle Dad referred to as "worse than Mother."

Jeremy Staton sits down at the interview table.

Jeremy Staton

Interviewer

Hello there, how are you today? I hear you have your first professional fight tonight? Is it not be weird to fight professionally AND manager 9 other fighters around the world?

Yes you heard right. My fight tonight is vs some very ODD individual called Uncle Dad, and managing fighters is nothing complicated just an extension of my MMA intelligence.

How do you see this fight happening? He does appear to be much more well rounded than you do.

What weapons has he shown to prove he is well rounded other than just looking at the cover of his book? Well you cant judge a book by its cover. He may have a bit more wrestling or MT than me, but whats that matter? If he gets close I WILL knock him out, and if he takes me down..so what he is going to get his arm broke.

You sound overly confident sir

You doubt me? Well here is this *hands a 100 dollar bill to the interviewer* if you accept this bill, and I lose you can keep it. If I win, I am going to come back in this room and knock you the shit out.

Jeremy "Green Dragon" Staton gives a cheesy smile for the camera with a nice gfy for Uncle Dad and his bad-touching ways and gets up and walks out.

::: Just hours after his debut and defeat, Jack Raiden, sits down and talks with an interviewer in the back lockerroom of Paddy O'Malleys Bar - Hilo :::

Interviewer

Jack

Tough loss tonight Jack how are you feelings?

I'm dissapointed with my loss. I wanted to finish him but he could take a shot.

The judges all gave the nod to your opponent, Nils. Do you think those scores were justified?

It was a real close fight. I've always been told to never leave it up to the judges so I take responsibility for the loss. But, I still believe I took the second and third round which should have gave me the victory. It was my first professional fight and I can't dwel on a loss.

Where to next?

I'm going to leave it up to the management. I'll fight whoever they want put in front of me. I'm going to need a week to rest then it's back in the gym to train. I'll be looking forward to getting my first W against whoever it may be.

Nils Kositzky spoke with the same reporter minutes after Jack Raiden. "I too am disapponted in my performance. I felt that I should have finished the fight too. He just clinched and I just broke the clinch most of the fight. I just couldn't get into my game tonight. I would like to apologize to Blitzkrieg FC for my lackluster performance. Raiden is a tough dude and I wish him all the best in the future, unless we have to fight again that is. I will get back to training and come back stronger next time."