Split Roster

It would be good if you could split your roster.

As an org owner id like to run KT and MMA event.

The one major things stopping me from starting GENERATION KT is the fact all the fighters mix together and for all the admin and time issues it causes.

Now i know there are a lot of things going on to help the game improve (ground game) i just think this could be a future update to make a little improvment.

Also possible 2 titles like a KT belt or Interim belt if a fighter has gone to do a super fight etc

• Upvote 7

Dale didn't mean an interim belt, but a belt for KT and one for MMA in the same org, same divisions.

I did mate i mean having a spare belt you can use. as fighters grow they want to branch out to other orgs but would be good to have someone as interim champ till the true champ comes back to defend.

I did mean it for KT as well i dunno just somthing more

• Upvote 1

Yeah multi purpose interim is a great idea for everyone, i can't see how that could go wrong? Combine that with a split roster and you're really onto something man i think it would be an awesome idea. Especially considering the lack of KT orgs around. I have KT projects and i'm looking around like where do i go?? :)

I really dislike the new layout for the split records in KT and MMA. At least on my iPad it looks miss-sized.

(Not relevant I know but I needed to say it somewhere.)

I agree. It makes it look too squashed, too many numbers everywhere imo. Also people with just MMA records, it seems to all been moved up a few lines so there is extra room underneath their next fight and song. Maybe i'm just nitpicking though, I just thought it was fine before.

• Upvote 1

Well, one way I think it could be improved: if you compare a fighter's profile page who has only an MMA record to one with both KT and MMA (eg Ossilus above) some of the key wording is different. For the pure MMA fighter the words in bold next to the picture read from top to bottom Record, Wins, Losses, Next Fight, Song. For the mixed record fighter such as Ossilus it COULD read MMA Record, Wins, Losses, KT Record, Wins, Losses, Next Fight, Song. This layout would remove two lots of extraneous "MMA"s and "KT"s and the "KT Record" would be on one line not two.

Hope that's clear. I will try and do a mock up of that, but it's late at night and iPads are shit for that sort of thing...