Unicorn

Dude you got 2 hours and I take away your prized possession.

Out of all the thrills I get on this game there's nothing better than popping cherries.

I promise Turner will be classy about it. On one hand Jameson will lose his childlike innocents. But on the other hand he's becoming an adult.

I do warn, although this will be an intense personal experience for you. You're just another notch on the head board for me. You'll probably try bookmarking my page and keeping tabs on every move that I make. I can guarantee you'll definitely want to do it more than once. They always beg for more. But please don't become clingy. You're not special....

You can get through this and still keep your dignity. Just don't become jealous when I move on and eventually ppl will forget about you. Time heals all wounds. Just settle into a nice little vendeda org where they'll treat you nice and there won't be any bad men that you have to worry about.

I know you've probably been bragging to your friends that you've got to take this ride with me. But while you thought we were growing a relationship. I was just sizing you up. We are pulling into the driveway as I speak and I'm about to strip you down and show how this game really works. We'll dance for a moment. Then I'll turn on a slide show as we take it to the floor. You may feel like resisting because it's all moving too fast. You'll have never been handled like this before. You'll be unsure what is happening. It may be painful as its your first time. But don't worry, as I'm pounding it'll begin to get numb and you'll just lay there and take it. Then to close it out you'll drift off to sleep....

And that's how it goes when you're dealing with a real player. It was fun while it lasted. And I know you thought the feelings were mutual. But ultimately there was never anything between us. Honestly, I don't even like you

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I want a rematch you're exploiting the new takedown system.

#takedownspamtycoon2016

Considering you keep fighting people twice with Turner and I paid 50k for your release since you're a poor scrub, you owe me a rematch and I will refer to you as takedownspamfans until you accept the rematch.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I do warn, although this will be an intense personal experience for you. You're just another notch on the head board for me. You'll probably try bookmarking my page and keeping tabs on every move that I make. I can guarantee you'll definitely want to do it more than once. They always beg for more. But please don't become clingy. You're not special....

Called it lol

• Upvote 2

That puts it at 12-1 against top 100 managers since coming back.

The one loss was a fluke and avenged not only once but twice.

That puts the record against vendeda to 5-1. The one loss was a fluke and avenged not only once but twice. Also a complete curb stomping of wooof

And I'm not shying away. Wooof has every opportunity to come to Victory and get a piece of Ken Miller. I just traveled one of my fighters to their neck of the woods and kicked the face in of one of his alliance mates. Now it's time they come to me.

Where you at wooof! Ken Miller v jeebs

Don't run honey

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

#takedownspamtycoon2016

Considering you keep fighting people twice with Turner and I paid 50k for your release since you're a poor scrub, you owe me a rematch and I will refer to you as takedownspamfans until you accept the rematch.

crybaby post of the year nomination.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

#takedownspamtycoon2016

Okay. I'll do a rematch. I want 5 million dollars

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

First of all My org is not a VENDETTA org if its mine your referring to. Ask anybody in it every one gets treated the same event people who dont like VENDETTA and the way iv treated VENDETTA managers while in the org im sure they will all vouch every one is treated the same.

Second i dont normally get involved in politics on the forums endless its to do with cheating but i just want to put this out there.

im 1-0-0 against you lol

Trying to set up Jebe vs Millar PM have been sent to VCL

Wait you lost to Dale and you still claim greatness?

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/24xnhfn.gif

Fuck you Ryan lol

• Upvote 2

Any of your replies will now be immediately directed to you hiding from my challenge found here

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54818

The forum can see you ducking.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47837&page=3

Maybe visit this page then tycoon god and explain one more time why you declined multiple fight offers with Jamison, Uniducker...?

You train for months after having declined multiple fights and then you fight and want a direct rematch because you lose and you cry about takedowns? Shit dude, even I wouldn't react that retarded...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Maybe visit this page then tycoon god and explain one more time why you declined multiple fight offers with Jamison, Uniducker...?

You train for months after having declined multiple fights and then you fight and want a direct rematch because you lose and you cry about takedowns? Shit dude, even I wouldn't react that retarded...

60071972.jpg

• Upvote 1

Lol, lets get this straight. I picked Jamison up after he was let go by Dee. He was already champion. I said I don't wanna be held to the org because he's behind for his ID and I would prefer to train but I will still defend his title from time to time. I defended it once against some can. Then Tradition was merging with Havoc and I knew months in advance because I was dealing with the merger trying to do it as quickly as possible, I get offered a fight against a guy which would mean I would be headlining an event that he booked and would hold up the merger. I say whoa hold up fella, we've given you the money, why are you still booking events? Miscommunication happened. I accepted the fight and whooped him.

Get your facts straight kid or I will blow you and your girlfriend straight back from the cave you came from.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1