UFC 207 Nunes vs Rousey Pick'em Thread

kenlow73

Last event of the season...

Updated card, looks like they updated Nunez and Rousey's pics too...

3a8756774795959f5c87509de14fa6c3.png

Rousey

Garbrandt

Velasquez

Werdum

Lineker

Magny

Kim

Pyle

Smolka

Oliveira

Carlos Jr

Price

Ah.. it's said to see that this event is going to be the last event Mike Goldberg is participating :/ I hope they find someone who is 'virtually identical' :D

Rousey
--- Who am I to deny Dana's little script adventure, the expensive promos showing only Rousey as if she is fighting no one at the main-event :D
( I hope she gets pounded and destroyed by Nunes though! and get disappeared, and then after a couple of years come back and get another tittle shot straight away! I am happy to be wrong with my pick )

Cruz
Dillashaw
(Lineker could very well win this)
Hyun Kim
Smolka

Magny
Carlos Junior
Garcia
Thach
Oliveira

Magny (Hard to pick Hendricks anymore)

Plus Hendricks didn't make weight.

Mike Goldberg leaving is the greatest news - thank god

why? I quite like him :/ Can someone who hates Goldie tell me why? He's not that annoying, try watching a fight with Anik and Stann.

why? I quite like him :/ Can someone who hates Goldie tell me why? He's not that annoying, try watching a fight with Anik and Stann.

Memorable lines such as "Travis Lutter is the Michael Jordan of jiujitsu". It's kind of unfair because he does as well as anyone else, but bloody hell his hyperbole and canned phrases were really bad at one point.

Memorable lines such as "Travis Lutter is the Michael Jordan of jiujitsu". It's kind of unfair because he does as well as anyone else, but bloody hell his hyperbole and canned phrases were really bad at one point.

It made you laugh though and that's all that matters :) Rogan gives you professional opinion, Goldie brings in humor.

I see that most people have Nunes winning the main event, the way the UFC has promoted this, it is almost as if Rousey is fighting a nobody in the main event. Frankly speaking i hope Rousey gets smashed simply because the UFC is showing disrespect to the current champ.

As for Mike Goldberg leaving, i think it is about time. He is not the best of commentators, in fact i think he is not even the best the UFC have at the moment.

• Downvote 1

I'm not religious but I've been praying to every god that will listen so that Nunes wins, I just really don't want to hear that speech ronda will give if she wins and the hype she will get if she does.

Nunes is a very good matchup for her though. I wouldn't be surprised if its a rush, toss, armbar in 30 seconds type of fight.

• Upvote 1

I'm not religious but I've been praying to every god that will listen so that Nunes wins, I just really don't want to hear that speech ronda will give if she wins and the hype she will get if she does.

Nunes is a very good matchup for her though. I wouldn't be surprised if its a rush, toss, armbar in 30 seconds type of fight.

My thoughts as well.
  • Upvote 1