WKBC SCANDAL!!! MULTI OWNER EXPOSED!!!! SHOCKING! MUST READ!

After going over the roster of my fellow KT org owner Jay Soul's WKBC... I noticed a pattern that started to get fishier and fishier... A lot of non-VIP accounts... with only KT fighters... only in WKBC.

Now... This could easily be a coincidence. Sure, it would be strange for this to happen over and over but I thought this was merely my annoyance with Jay Soul's wishy washy attitude towards casually working together then going behind my back and talking negatively about my org while trying to recruit my fighters. Surely I was subconsciously looking for something that wasn't there. But... Multi orgs wouldn't be anything new to this game so I message TJ with a link of a couple fishy managers and after some time he responded to me with some news that actually shocked me. I wasn't just onto a little shady business... WKBC is 48% shady business.

I asked him to repost his finding altogether to keep it neat and tidy.

08d72e122cbd16bc3967a3121255c3e5.png

Jay Soul apparently has 8.. That's right 8 multi accounts all with fighters filling up his org. 38 of WKBC fighters belong to him for a whopping 48% multi percentage.

Of course despite me disliking Jay more and more as I got to know him more... News like this is the worst thing possible for KT and that alone is ironic considering he talked to highly of making KT a bigger part of the game. I get that filling up a KT roster is hard work and at times... Impossible but this is... Just no man... No.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=127811

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

I don't know about this, I just recently started working there as a writer, and i have a pretty good idea of all his fighters but I have never got this hint. Maybe I am naive, but if this is true, then I will have to seriously consider leaving the job in that organizaton, although I will only do it if this allegation gets proved correct.

I don't know about this, I just recently started working there as a writer, and i have a pretty good idea of all his fighters but I have never got this hint. Maybe I am naive, but if this is true, then I will have to seriously consider leaving the job in that organizaton, although I will only do it if this allegation gets proved correct.

Bud, that screenshot is an IP check :)

• Upvote 6

I will say give me a check on Empire MMA too, because, since we are a 360k org, (both of us dave), we get a good portion of managers, who are non-vip, so they all fall under suspicion about being a multi account, and hence, i would like to know the state of Empire MMA.

I will always check for anyone who asks me. Even people who may surprise you :yes:

And now he is a member of the GBU.

tenor.gif?itemid=8778485

He messaged me literally 2 days ago asking to join. The interactions we've had have always been positive.

The GBU 2020-06-25 06:38:54

Hey mate, I was interested in joining your alliance 'The GBU' whatchu you think of the idea?

-Jay

Re: The GBU 2020-06-25 06:43:47

Sure man love to have you on! Let me ask the guys first & i'll get back to you.

Re: The GBU 2020-06-26 06:34:31

Just wanted to update you. Nobody said yay or nay so you should be good. Just have to wait on Camara to send you an invite as he's the only one who has access to send it.

Re: Re: The GBU 2020-06-26 10:54:37

cheers bro appreciate the message, fingers crossed the homie sends an invite :) -jay

• Upvote 1

WOW. Not good for the KT in the game.

I agree. The biggest loser in this scenario is KT... After such a positive upward trend the past few months this is a big blow to it's momentum. Hell just finding out out 38 fighters actually belong to one managers takes us down at least 30 KT fighters depending on what happens.

• Upvote 4

wait, I thought GBK was the multi finder...lol

• Upvote 1

Well ill defend myself i guess. Yup guilty so ill take ban fair and square, was just trying to grow the KT in the game, never really bothered fixing or favouritism in fights just in it for the fun, it was a good ride haha, all the interactions and passion is genuine. Guess mr salty got me since i didnt wanna feed guys to him but you spot on brother. Guess this is my final dance WKBC: Grandis Eventus. Peace yall.

-Jay

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Well ill defend myself i guess. Yup guilty so ill take ban fair and square, was just trying to grow the KT in the game, never really bothered fixing or favouritism in fights just in it for the fun, it was a good ride haha, all the interactions and passion is genuine. Guess mr salty got me since i didnt wanna feed guys to him but you spot on brother. Guess this is my final dance WKBC: Grandis Eventus. Peace yall.

-Jay

Nobody in here ever uttered the word ban, cause all they said was, they were disappointed to know that you were doing this. Anyways, you seem to have made your decision, so i won't say anything else on this. And, i'm sorry, but i won't be complete the preview for the Grandis Eventus, because of this. So i will expect you to give me half the amount that we had decided on for previews, since i had already posted half the preview. Lastly, it was good while it lasted, but me and you go our separate ways now.

• Upvote 4

meh its not a big deal, i pay my vip, the multis aren't trained dudes, they just all yall rejects given a home and it made up 38% of the roster, the other 62% was genuine and if you guys actually had more KT fighters I wouldn't have ever resorted to this, the accounts were old ones from the past as i've played the game for a over a decade but yeah, was never done with malicious intent, just to make the game more enjoyable and larger in a sense. I get the dissapointment so i'm sorry yall, was just trying to help the game grow, putting rejects to use and giving more options for everyone while trying to pay well.

-Jay

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I got no problem w Jay.

Isn`t there some big arse 40-man KT tourney? I will talk to Alfred and see if we can transition the fighters to WKBC after the tourney if it needs a legit boost.

40 strong, hyped to the gills projects should do the org good. All you had to do is ask no worries.

Also at least 3 of the GBU members love that KT stuff so you are home dude, no biggie.

We also need to bring back Jose Carter de la Cus, he is a KT legend.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10