The Good Org Guide

TK

Choke must pay very well - I can never seem to sign a top bantamweight as they all seem to want to go to Choke ... you must be doing something right ... but I will continue to try to beat you to the top bantams maybe I'll get a few more someday ...

Haha, if you only knew what Choke pay's for his bantamweights=P I know some of the numbers and very few orgs could afford to pay that much for bw's.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Org name: S F O Montreal

Base: Montreal

Owner: L Steve the H

In a short time Steve has built an org that has already climbed up the Montreal rankings. He has secured solid partnerships a supps and clothing company and does in depth previews to his events. Also since there are an abundance of new players in SFO - Steve sends messages to help the new fighters build and provides links to the wiki so the managers can help themselves (way beyond what I would do in my org).

Thanks Paul, I appreciate the nod!

Hells Balls in Amsterdam Has to be the best Org I have Worked with in this Game So far. The Guys and thier support system is Bar none the best.

Fightworld

Snuggle Party

SFL

All in amstrdam are doing in a great job too. and would gladely sign any of my fighters to them.

In Hilo

H-1 Global and Hilo Fight Club are up and Comers doing a very good Job.

So far Hells Balls is the Best I've worked with, And Hilo Fight Club gives the best contract to new/ Fairly New Fighters.

Thanks Mike, glad to know someone is reading them :D

I will also throw D.E.C in Sydney into action. Even though I am his competitor, Brian has helped me out quite a bit and has been VERY flexible with my figther that he has signed to his org.

KDU is by far probably the best org experience i've had so far. Petro's write ups are very good. He's given me a lot of advice and has been flexible to when i should fight. I thank him for the experience i've had so far and i hope it will continue. :smile_anim:

I havn't had too many orgs for my guys but I would have to say that London Fighting Championships owned by Bradley Burns are the best I have been in, closely followed by Blitzkrig in Hilo.

LFC gives great contracts to new guys and gave me a lot of advice to my questions when i first joined the game.

I no particular order I have had a lot of fun in these orgs;

GAMMA - http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=296

Konflict - http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=626

And Blitzkrieg - http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=818

I have not belonged to a ton of orgs but the others I have belonged to I would not have anything bad to say about them.

The Good Org Guide

Ultimate Vale Tudo (UVT) – Rio de Janiero

Owner: Fat Boy

I’ve only had one guy in Rio, but I lucked out when UVT signed him. Everything went smoothly at UVT. Good fights, time off to train and an owner who wants to see you do well. Again, not an org to join if you’re new and inexperienced, as they have a great roster. But, with some training, your fighters will get a decent, fair match-up.

Thanks a lot for the review! I've recently expanded to around 300 fighters, so that I can accommodate fighters/managers of all skill levels.

HBCC - http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=1128

Great Org, great management, support system is amazing, fair fights and shitloads of time off to train. Not once has Matt Fear let me down when I've requested for something. You also get freebies every month:

160 Rated Supplement and HBCC fightwear. Oh and they've also got three gyms for HBCC fighters.

• 3 months later...

i would like to mention 4 top notch and class act orgs and their owners that have been great working with and who all were cool enough to release my fighter early when i asked them to even though i was under contract and doing well in their company. thanks again to all 4 of you and keep up the great work!

icon: rising sun in tokyo - johnny karpetinova

downunder extreme cagefighting in sydney - brian c

russian combat in st. petersburg - james lowich

amazon fighting championships in rio - jay low

Vicious Fighting Championships: Europe

A newer org located in Amsterdam, it's a great place for young fighters to start out. Fight offers come as fast as you can handle them (but you can get extra time to train if you need it), the matchups are fair, there aren't a bunch of monsters ruling the place (yet), and Meirian is exceptionally helpful and communicates frequently, detailed writeups for all the cards... very fun org that looks to have a very bright future.

*S*F*O* Success Fight ORG **Montreal** is one of Montreal`s or even the whole MMA Tycoon world's hidden treasures. They may not be one of the highest hyped or richest orgs but it is definitely one of the best in keeping the managers entertained. It has previews, weekly magazine, awards. The owner Steve is a very enthusiastic owner who definitely loves the org. One of the best things in the SFO is that you don't have to wait for a long time for a fight to be offered. All fighters are almost always booked for a fight. SFO being called a good org is a big understatement. It is a GREAT org! (I expect a lot of money for this Steve. Just kidding!)

*S*F*O* Success Fight ORG **Montreal** is one of Montreal`s or even the whole MMA Tycoon world's hidden treasures. They may not be one of the highest hyped or richest orgs but it is definitely one of the best in keeping the managers entertained. It has previews, weekly magazine, awards. The owner Steve is a very enthusiastic owner who definitely loves the org. One of the best things in the SFO is that you don't have to wait for a long time for a fight to be offered. All fighters are almost always booked for a fight. SFO being called a good org is a big understatement. It is a GREAT org! (I expect a lot of money for this Steve. Just kidding!)

I have had fighters in a few different orgs in different cities and the SFO is among the best I've dealt with. I've been involved with the SFO since it's beginning and its great to see how far this org has come. Also Steve is by far the most involved org owner I've dealt with and it shows. I credit the SFO's success to this.

I also want to mention another org that have been great, AOC in Montreal. Bihom has always made sure fights were fair and I'm proud to say my best fighter is the Heavyweight champ for this org.

Interesting that this thread made a comeback ...

EEC - fantastic org in NY that I am happy to have a fighter in once again ...

AFC - Quality org in Rio ... every fight is a hard fight, no easy path to the top. Jay communicates well with event recaps.

WAFC - Robb Smith and his London team doing a bang up job with the org - seems to have a good group of managers which you can't say about every org.

ICON: Revolution - Otto is a workhorse and it is awesome how his alliance mates have supported him in keeping ICON going when I thought for a while there he was in trouble. The scene here in St Pete is rough - Otto has carved out his niche and does good by the managers that fight with him (in my opinion) as much as I would love to knock my competition - I can't in Otto's case.

SFO Montreal - Steve and his team do "fighter interviews" and solid recaps that help keep the game fun.

The rest of my fighters fight in alliance partners orgs so would be biased to sing their praises ....

I would throw Petro Farantini's Konflict Down Under in as another great org to work for in Sydney.

Contracts are fair, negotiations are above board, and most importantly, his event write-ups are awesome. Really help draw you into the game.

I have fighters with a few Sydney orgs and Petro's KDU is far and away the best org experience I have had so far.

I was gonna mention Konflict: Down Under as well. I signed a bunch of my young fighters there when it first opened up and I have no reason to ever move them.

Fire FC in Helsinki by Victor Vid( I think) is also really good. He even funds a gym with limited capacity for Fire FC fighters with lots of coaches and ridiculous sparring quality every day. I was thinking about testing free agency after my guys contract was up but the gym is a huge selling point.

I have had fighters in a few different orgs in different cities and the SFO is among the best I've dealt with. I've been involved with the SFO since it's beginning and its great to see how far this org has come. Also Steve is by far the most involved org owner I've dealt with and it shows. I credit the SFO's success to this.

I also want to mention another org that have been great, AOC in Montreal. Bihom has always made sure fights were fair and I'm proud to say my best fighter is the Heavyweight champ for this org.

The he'll be the man scheduled to face my boy and former champ Jeff Kennedy in his first defence!

Your right though good org for sure.

I'm gonna throw a word in for the integrity of-

Behring Fight League-Rio

Behring Fight League-Sydney

Hell's Kitchen Fight Club

I realize we don't have the history of some of the fine organizations above and are still lacking in the "entertainment" value, which can't be underestimated- and we are all alliance related. But when the 20 or so of us from WEBL and DEL decided to join MMA Tycoon we did make it a point that our orgs would not be training grounds for our alliance fighters and non-affiliated managers would get the advantage. I personally have taken crappy contracts and bad matchups I would have declined elsewhere for the reason of trying to establish reputation. I do have fighters I signed early in my career, which were meant to be fodder for some alliances 18 year old project fighters, and that is frankly bullshit. (but my fault for not seeing it coming)

and if anyone disagree's, let me know through a PM, because seriously, we are trying to establish credibility.

that and

[JMFC] BarFightin' Association of Rio... the open division is the bomb.

hi everybody.

I want to take some time to pay my respects to SFO Montreal as one of the best orgs in the game, or at least one of the most fun to be involved with. The org gives chances to new fighters so hype isn't all that high, but better and better fighters come in everyday, and the competition level at the top of each division is getting very good. The prez is involved, available and and all around good guy, the pre-post commentary is really cool, promotion is always fun and entertaining and they get you to participate with interviews etc. SFO is the sole reason i've got a VIP membership and I've been enjoying the game more and more since. I feel like I'm part of something that keeps getting bigger and though some of my fighters may sign contracts elsewhere, I'll always keeps some in SFO just because its fun to be around the org. SFO is the next big thing you can quote me on that.

Word on the street is, VENDETTA is the place to be...

• Fastest growing org in Vegas
  • Five weight classes: 170, 186, 205, 265 & 265+
  • Five different event bonuses
  • Great contracts
  • Fantastic write-ups
  • Committed and honourable org owner ;)

Hit me up in game if you would like to join, we'll see what we can do.