Im not doing this anymore

Eleventhsun

Ive complained in the past saying that I think something has changed it the game. I listed 3 people who used to play the game a lot and quit with VIP because they felt the game had changed....

Now this is getting too much, I think this may be my last run in VIP. I ask OVER AND OVER for help and its getting to the point where when I go from top 50 manager, to where I am now...Can't win fights. Guys that are clearly stacked getting owned by fighters with half of the skills, half of the time in the game... Im done...No one can explain this than fuck it.

Here is the last time one of my fighters I spent fucking months on making good, gets ko'd by guys with way weaker stats... Fuck this bullshit for the last time. Everyone always has an excuse to defend it... Never giving any real reasoning.... I'm sick of having remarkable or higher defense and getting knocked out and subbed out in the first round by guys with WAY less skills than my guy. Don't believe it look at my record. I

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=110273

I wanna see this guys secondaries and compare to mine...this isn't the first time this happened, this has happened to every one of my fighters now multiple times. To the point that I can't even take fights against cans....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You suck at setting sliders and your guys have shitty chins. What's so hard about that concept? This isn't a Final Fantasy game, there's more to it than grinding numbers up. You also have to set good strategies, and even then your guy could just straight up be a coward or have a glass jaw. Just like in real life. Imagine that.

The quality of competition is higher than ever and steadily rising. The opposing manager in your example has a 30-4 record.

There are managers who haven't played very long that are still smart enough to out-slider even quite competent veterans.

The game is about good training, good strategy, and luck. That hasn't changed.

First off, hes a good manager and talent is not everything. His primaries might not be the greatest, but that does not mean he has not spent his time training physicals and secondaries. I have a guy in my org that is 5-1 who primaries do not look all that great but damnit he gets the job done and has excellent secondaries.

Also your fighter could have a slightly weak chin and he went up against someone with Knockout power...not a good combination.

Or it could just be slider issues...who knows, but a loss is not the end of the world. Bane is still 9-3 and a good looking fighter.

I wouldn't continue doing anything I don't enjoy...except for the dishes, because well--I need clean plates to eat on--know what I'm saying :smile_anim: ?

In this particular bout, I would say your fighter probably has a weak chin, and is probably significantly behind your opponent in agility--as well as perhaps having better sliders for the said match.

There certainly haven't been any overhauls to the engine that makes lesser fighters, better than superior fighters--that would make no sense whatsoever. Obviously you're just frustrated..my suggestion would be getting into a solid alliance, and go over your sliders with some of the top notch managers in whatever alliance you find yourself in.

Looks to me like someone who is just having a bad day and a loss has been the thing to put him over the edge. These things happen and we all have bad runs. It will get better in the future.

This aint the first time he moaned about this.

Prefers to blame the game than himself, yet everyone else is fine with how its working. Just because you won in the past doesn't mean you will always, the people playing the game evolve and get better. Some people start out with bad records, learn and improve. Others start out well, think they have the game sussed and then when people wise up and things get tougher.....they blame the game engine.

Why should you be shown his secondaries? to appease you because you lost?

What do you want, the game engine re-writing for you?

I don't see anyone else complaining. People quit this game for all sorts of reasons but the number of active users keeps rising.

Ive complained in the past saying that I think something has changed it the game. I listed 3 people who used to play the game a lot and quit with VIP because they felt the game had changed....

Now this is getting too much, I think this may be my last run in VIP. I ask OVER AND OVER for help and its getting to the point where when I go from top 50 manager, to where I am now...Can't win fights. Guys that are clearly stacked getting owned by fighters with half of the skills, half of the time in the game... Im done...No one can explain this than fuck it.

Here is the last time one of my fighters I spent fucking months on making good, gets ko'd by guys with way weaker stats... Fuck this bullshit for the last time. Everyone always has an excuse to defend it... Never giving any real reasoning.... I'm sick of having remarkable or higher defense and getting knocked out and subbed out in the first round by guys with WAY less skills than my guy. Don't believe it look at my record. I

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=110273

I wanna see this guys secondaries and compare to mine...this isn't the first time this happened, this has happened to every one of my fighters now multiple times. To the point that I can't even take fights against cans....

I won't explain this away at all.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

I appreciate the words from guys like Wolf and Cardiff, but some of you are dolts.

I figured Id piss off the fanboys. You guys can pretty much suck my dick...You're stupid insults mean shit, nothing can ever be wrong with your precious sim world, . You don't know what my secondaries are either.. My primaries aren't that high since I rarely spar. My secondaries are pretty good actually, ,and if you think I'm the only one noticing this, than you are really up this game's ass. Like I said, you will all talk a lot of shit, and yes I have complained about this before I already mentioned this. And I'm not the first to notice, just the only one to persist. you guys were all cool when people bitched about sub spammers. I love how you guys act like I wasn't here longer than a lot of you, and wasn't a very active member and never caused shit before... Ive never had one person give me an idea of what could be the issue, just a bunch of fucking dolts who think they are big timers telling me my sliders suck, or I have shitty secondaries. Meanwhile the little boys club that this game has turned into is fine and dandy if your in the fucking chat room 24.7... Ya a great community of help this is....I have people who Ive had respectful conversations with, now calling me out and talking shit? Fuck you...Ive asked nicely, Ive put examples, Ive whined and bitched like a child, the same pinheads with the same stupid responses, if I'm wrong, that's totally fine, I'm not that much of a dumbass that I can't admit..But at least give me a reason besides you're stupid insults.

Have fun with the elitist dicks you have in the game now Mike.

Secondaries are an issue, as long as you don't know the secondaries of your opponent than you're not sure your fighter is better. I think it comes down to facing a fighter with better hidden stats guided by a good manager. I didn't have problems with the game engine so far.

sliders... a beautiful thing could make things so complex. Probably just had a bad day... everyone has there bad days, weeks, and even months. Shit happens. Sucks. Looks like a good fighter though, so there shouldn't be any hard feeling :).