Pick your own priorities from this list

Priorities  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you pick if one could get completed tomorrow

• Improve fight engine. Reduce subs by people just going for sub after sub, plus improve some commentary
    • Add bookmakers
    • Weight gain and weight loss supplements
    • Fight stats compilation. So you can see fighters' takedown % etc for their whole career, then compare with other fighters
    • Trophy cabinet. A selection of achievements that your fighter has gathered throughout his career
    • Gym. Something to give you a guide about how busy a certain training session is with a coach or sparring session

Great stuff. Very interesting too. Tycoon gym has 49 fighter but only 14 of them are training with coaches monday AM. Nobody likes monday mornings it seems.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got half the gym stuff done. If you now look at the gym page regular users will see the total number of fighter training sessions each coach has, whilst VIPs will also get a breakdown of those numbers on a session by session basis. Just working on the sparring sessions now. Might make that one look a bit more funky with a cork board or something :)

Great work Tycoon, really useful :)

Sparring schedule thing now finished too - click the link on the gym page.

Thursday am and pm has no data for the sparring schedule.

But other than that it looks awesome.

I hope the subs aren't changed any further, because it's definetely much more difficult to land subs now. Mostly I'm scoring TKO's moreso than subs recenty. Love the training session stats now--awesome feature and very helpful.

fight org chat box....................chat box chat box chat box ..........MUSHROOMS............chat box chat box chat box.............................................................................

..yes its getting old, but this is really important for fight orgs, it will show us who WANTS to fight on next card, and mangers get a chance to challenge others.......i get heaps of mail saying 'set me up with this guy'....which i wont, but i would if 'said' manager was able to call a certain manager out, and he accepted, then that makes for a fun fight...........................other than that, put free beer on the list and i call that no1

I voted for the Gym improvements. Purely for the fact that it is the most difficult thing to gauge whether of not you will get a successful workout. This is number one priority I think.

I do however think that the Bookmakers would be awesome and the trophy cabinet would too.

I'm a little confused. Can non-VIPs see the sparring schedule numbers?

Nope. Th Basic users got that summary number for each coach (the fighter sessions per week). The VIPs got additional bits - the same thing but as a breakdown by session and also the sparring schedule.

I know it might seem harsh but I really need more VIP signups - the site is bringing in about half what it needs to, to support me full time.

I like the idea of knowing whats going on in training, and if my fighter is even getting any workout. My one fighter in particular has been training for around a month, and I haven't seen any progress. I have it all written down on notepad. But I would really like to know what is going on as for training. I see it as an advantage for some. But it really shouldn't be a secret how many people are showing up to sparring. That is really my main concern when I play. A lot of the other things just take some time to learn strategy.