About "Sparring accounts"/Multis

VeikkoK

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you missed my point -- i agree just saying they are sparring part time and working part time so no funding or money has to be given to them

The point swings both ways.

You could also question who on earth would open an account, create 4 sparring types, then never fight in what, 6-8 months.

Does that seem like a genuine and/or legit player to you? It doesn't to me.

Let's analyse Igor Faleevs profile to try to ascertain if he is a legit player or not. These are the facts:

1. Account opened 17th August 2009

2. All 4 fighter slots were filled on joining day

3. All 4 fighters were created to be outstanding in only style

4. Their styles cover the whole range, e.g. 1x Sensational Boxer, 1x Sensational MT, 1x Sensational Wrestler, 1x Brown Belt BJJ

5. None have ever bought any supps

6. None have ever bought any clothes

7. None have ever fought

8. There have been no other roster moves

9. They are all set to PT training in a gym conveniently charging $200, therefore making them self-sustaining

10. Sporadic, at best, log-ins to his account

Now, to me, that is 100% definitely not an account which was created to be used and enjoyed by Igor, who supposedly created it.

So, if this is not a genuine player, it must be a multi, no?

If it's a multi, is anyone benefiting from the usage of four top level "trainers"?

Well, there are 3 very high level managers also in that gym, so the answer to that is yes.

I'm not accusing anyone in particular, but come on now, who can deny this is as dodgy as it comes?

I hate Multis, hope they got nerfed soon. As well as the managers who benefited from them in private gyms or fight orgs. Even if they are old dogs, veterans in tycoon. I rather have a person who pad their record fighting noobs and cans from real people than people who benefit in mulit-gate.

I hate Multis, hope they got nerfed soon. As well as the managers who benefited from them in private gyms or fight orgs. Even if they are old dogs, veterans in tycoon. I rather have a person who pad their record fighting noobs and cans from real people than people who benefit in mulit-gate.

Mate, you just took the words right out of my mouth.

My mind had turned to AA, who got slaughtered in here, in chat and even in his/her own guestbook for fighting noobs.

Was AA breaking any rules? No. But that didn't stop the witchchunt/lynchmob/hate attacks.

Multi accounting IS breaking the rules, so, imho, there should be an even greater offensive mounted against those suspecting of doing so.

My mind had turned to AA, who got slaughtered in here, in chat and even in his/her own guestbook for fighting noobs.

Was AA breaking any rules? No. But that didn't stop the witchchunt/lynchmob/hate attacks.

Multi accounting IS breaking the rules, so, imho, there should be an even greater offensive mounted against those suspecting of doing so.

The difference is that everybody sees what AA or whoever does when he fights noobs or something like that, but in this kind of situations we only can suspect something, and it can potentially harm somebody's game without real cause.

This also goes to people who are accused of using the QFC to pad their records for their honestly made project fighters for their hidden attributes or vets to get their much needed win

The difference is that everybody sees what AA or whoever does when he fights noobs or something like that, but in this kind of situations we only can suspect something, and it can potentially harm somebody's game without real cause.

True, but I'm not advocating we start throwing the managers into pools to see if they float.

Just suggesting that this shouldn't be swept under the carpet with a , "meh, what can be done?" type attitude by those who may know and/or like those suspected.

Nice detective work TK.

I think if multi accounts are discovered, both original and multi accounts should get destroyed. Mike tried to be lenient and let people keep one account and even move fighters from multi accounts to other accounts, and it obviously hasn't deterred people.

Even if you're the 4th best manager in the game, and get caught multi accounting, you should get all accounts and all fighters deleted. It's the only way to fix the multi problem. If you're VIP - tough. You're a cheat, you lose your VIP.

I think Vadim needs to be investigated quite promptly.

Nice detective work TK.

I think if multi accounts are discovered, both original and multi accounts should get destroyed. Mike tried to be lenient and let people keep one account and even move fighters from multi accounts to other accounts, and it obviously hasn't deterred people.

Even if you're the 4th best manager in the game, and get caught multi accounting, you should get all accounts and all fighters deleted. It's the only way to fix the multi problem. If you're VIP - tough. You're a cheat, you lose your VIP.

I think Vadim needs to be investigated quite promptly.

Vadim and the other 2 high level VIP managers in that gym, definitely.

Another manager just PM'd me with a point I'd not considered...

With only 4 managers in that super high level sparring gym, wouldn't it seem logical to assume that the 3 "active" managers there would suspect or question just who in the heck this other, unknown manager is that's training in their exclusive sparring gym?

Man, I checked my lowly cardio gym ofetn to see who was coming and going...and I wasn't even sparring there.

How could they have any fighters in there who they didn't know about, especially as membership is so closely guarded by the limited capacity?

How could 4 fighters all have "sneaked" in...and stayed for so long without them being allowed?

Would have been easy enough to rid the gym of unwanted fighters by raising gym fees, so we must assume the suspected multi account, Igor, was 1) known by the other gym members and, 2) allowed to stay.

Why would anyone allow such a non-committed "manager" as "Igor" to stay in their super exclusive sparring gym?

To make useage of the 4 sensational level sparring dummies is the only reason I can think of.

Definitely the private gym owner is at fault because he cant claim innocence. The others have a lot of explaining to do and they cant justify it by claiming they dont know especially the very low price.

Why would anyone allow such a non-committed "manager" as "Igor" to stay in their super exclusive sparring gym?

To make useage of the 4 sensational level sparring dummies is the only reason I can think of.

Actually, yes, exactly, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are multis.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here, but I have seen many gym owners offer players entrance into their "private" gym in exchange for sparring help. In that sort of setup, it would appear EXACTLY as this does.

I'll be fining gyms found with these sparring dummies from now on.

With all due respect, that won't hurt them or deter them Mike, they have mountains of cash.

What happened to nerfing of accounts who have benefited from blatant multi accounting sparring dummies, not doing that anymore?

Actually, yes, exactly, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are multis.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here, but I have seen many gym owners offer players entrance into their "private" gym in exchange for sparring help. In that sort of setup, it would appear EXACTLY as this does.

Matty, I don't think Igor Faleev can be considered as a player.

I made a 10 point post about how this cannot be claimed above.

Multi or not, who knows. Legit player? Obviously not.

Managers should make or hire sparring dummies for their gym or for their fighters inside a gym...

But others makes sparring managers. A fine seems like a slap at the wrist for them...

Managers should make or hire sparring dummies for their gym or for their fighters inside a gym...

But others makes sparring managers. A fine seems like a slap at the wrist for them...

Exactly.

Unless we're talking 6 figure fines, fining managers who have hundreds of thousands of dollars is practically a waste of time, imho.

Managers care more about their rankings as managers and their fighters' rankings, than they do their bank balance.

Fining a manager is a trade off "they" (those benefiting from sparring dummies from obvious non-players) will happily accept.

There has been a lot of cheating going on in this game lately, over several issues. I will be posting about it shortly but nerfing a gym owner's account over this issue would be disproportionate compared to other stuff people have been doing. It seems it's become OK in the minds of a lot people to just use loopholes in the system so if we nerfed anyone that's done any sort of exploit, that would be about 100 of the top managers, including no doubt plenty of people in this thread.

Anyway, I'll be posting something about loopholes and general attitude to exploiting them soon and as a community everyone will need to have a change in attitude, as I'll become a lot less tolerant going forwards.