Goodfellas Present: BMM Competition

Hi all, Alec here. I guess I've been playing about a half year or so, spending most of my time running Dragon Cage Conditioning in Montreal. My current SHW, Al Rothstein, has turned into a bit of cry baby so I'm looking forward to the chance to find a new guy to take his spot in my group of guys. Although I'm hoping Big Al goes out in style against Crazy Face on Friday so I can enter the fray with one victory over the Face clan. Either that or a loss to avenge. :D This format looks fun and challenging. I'm guessing the first fights will be less than a month after creation, so the usual 10/1 conditioning/strength build may need to be retooled. Best of luck to everyone!

Marcus Reynolds here (it's actually not my real name but what the hell). I started around January 1 and have been addicted ever since. The SFO has been a home to me and I want to help them out by offering my services to this competition. I will be one of the gym owners (I'm on Dudley's side) that means I am automatically on Dudley's team of 265+ fighters. I recently turned VIP and am ready to prove myself more. Check my record, it does not lie. My fighter will be training hard and competing. Also give my other fighters a look. :training2: training hard baby yeah.

Alright guys we have our Final List! Can all of these fighters listed here let me know when they can create the fighter. DONT create the fighter yet but I want to continue to plan.

145 Manager

1 Cause McDubree 17807

2 Nathaniel Rekrashavi 17929

3 Frank Shillington 6511

4 Jack Shit 21844

5 Aratoa Crimson 13009

6 Richard O'Sullivan 1676

7 Gale Hawthorne 22636

8 MrBogus Sogo 25370

Res Ace Chavez 26741

Res Aychtoo Beaux 22783

265+ Manager

1 Mr. Terror 24019

2 Alec Burke 12294

3 Carson Crider 23446

4 OJ Emakpore 21386

5 Kyle Pearce 12702

6 Chris Nylan 22507

7 Cus Damato 16208

8 Marcus Reynolds 20843

Res Scott Davies 13499

Res Nicky Vegas 21422

Any time after Friday (5/7) will be fine with me. Just want to see the guy I'm sacking thru his next fight. Would like to know a little bit more about the schedule, gyms, etc. before creating the guy as well.

Looks like it should be a fun time.

Once we figure out the creation date we will train for 2 weeks before the first match is announced. once its announced the fight will take place the next week. This is the format we are gonna use. 1st Sunday will be fight announcement 2nd sunday will be the fight. We will be rotating between the two weight classes starting with 145. We are going to be creating two new gyms one for team marvel combat and one for team biobonds. You MUST train exclusively in that gym. If at anytime you leave the gym you are out of the competition and your spot is given to a reserve fighter. Also you MUST only use supps or clothing provided by myself or dudley. Once again break the rule you are out. How you train in the gym is completely up to you.

HI Everyone- My name is Timothy, aka Jimmy Butler SFO prefight commentator, aka Dudley Fitz coach of Team Biobonds, owner of Biobonds SUpplements, computer Luddite, clueless about MMA in the real world and in this game (with the exception of what I have learned form Alec Burke and Steve), father of two amazing girls, lover of gardening, composting, reading, laughing, and all sports.

I live in Thailand but was born in the USA.

I think Remi has done a great job bringing this awesome idea to fruition. I have been in a few orgs and this one is BY FAR the most fun.

I am looking forward to watching the BMM. Better hope you get picked by Remi, because I have no idea what I am doing!

Although Dudley enjoys self-deprecating himself, he is actually very good at the game and anyone who is on his team will benefit from his wit/advice/great hair.

hi everybody, Chris Nylan checking in for the 265+ division

I've been playing for 3 months now and I'm the head writer for Typeout!: SFO's weekly review. I have a few good fighters, but most of them are relatively new so they're not great yet.

I think dead babies jokes are funny.

I'll be running the gym for team Marvel, cracking the whip so your fat asses train like real men do.

seriously, I look forward to this it'll be a blast and I'll do everything I can for my team.

see you in the cage

Alright guys we have our Final List! Can all of these fighters listed here let me know when they can create the fighter. DONT create the fighter yet but I want to continue to plan.

145 Manager

1 Cause McDubree 17807

2 Nathaniel Rekrashavi 17929

3 Frank Shillington 6511

4 Jack Shit 21844

5 Aratoa Crimson 13009

6 Richard O'Sullivan 1676

7 Gale Hawthorne 22636

8 MrBogus Sogo 25370

Res Ace Chavez 26741

Res Aychtoo Beaux 22783

265+ Manager

1 Mr. Terror 24019

2 Alec Burke 12294

3 Carson Crider 23446

4 OJ Emakpore 21386

5 Kyle Pearce 12702

6 Chris Nylan 22507

7 Cus Damato 16208

8 Marcus Reynolds 20843

Res Scott Davies 13499

Res Nicky Vegas 21422

Anytime sir, just give us a message when to start to create the fighter.

Hello there,

My manager name is Jack Shit. I own the SFO Montreal Gym. I am competing at 145 for this tournament. Look for me to shit on the rest of you 145ers. Good day.

hey to all sfo bmm tournament managers! gale here!

I'm only a fairly new manager and have plenty of fights in my record. hopefully i will do well in this tournament. goodluck to all of us.

to my buddy, marcus reynolds, you're smart to be up in the 265+ div coz you know who will be the winner in the 145 div. ehem!

hey to all sfo bmm tournament managers! gale here!

I'm only a fairly new manager and have plenty of fights in my record. hopefully i will do well in this tournament. goodluck to all of us.

to my buddy, marcus reynolds, you're smart to be up in the 265+ div coz you know who will be the winner in the 145 div. ehem!

yeah, i wanted to give way to you so you can experience the limelight for once. Gotta give my bud some exposure sometimes too and not overshadow him with my far superior fighters :smile_anim:

Hello there,

My manager name is Jack Shit. I own the SFO Montreal Gym. I am competing at 145 for this tournament. Look for me to shit on the rest of you 145ers. Good day.

My manager name is Aychtoo Beaux. I'm a reserve for the 145 class so hopefully one of you guys will screw up and I'll get put in.

And don't listen to the guy I'm quoting because I've already shit on him once in another org's title fight. :dancing:

i just bought into the 4 fighers "for life" package and am saving one for the BMM, like a few others have mentioned, just say the word. i take it all of us we'll be pm'd on the creation date and that it'll be sooner than later. hyped- hell ya!

i think creation date should be told in advance. rather than go, for example, create fighters now. i think it should be, create fighters in x days time at so and so gmt.preferably a couple of hours before training. so everyone knows when and for example someone doesnt see it late or whatever.

i think creation date should be told in advance. rather than go, for example, create fighters now. i think it should be, create fighters in x days time at so and so gmt.preferably a couple of hours before training. so everyone knows when and for example someone doesnt see it late or whatever.

I'd agree with this, especially since not everyone may be on at the time when the "go" announcement is posted. Although I don't know if the creation time needs to be that narrow a window. Wouldn't any time after the PM training session and before next AM session accomplish the same goal, and provide a 12 hour window for creating the fighters?

Also, don't the gyms the fighters are going to be joining need to be created first? And then somehow kept so that only our fighters are joining these new gyms? Not certain how you planned to handle this. Too bad invite only gyms don't exist yet.

While I'm as anxious as anyone to get started, I'd rather not rush and get it right, than rush and end up with a mess at that start. I think once all the details are figured out, giving a few days notice that fighters need to be created between 10pm GMT on Date X and 10am GMT on Date X+1, might be the way to go.

Hi guys, thanks for the input. We've been discussing all the details over several time zones.

Remi and Chris Nylan are going to pair off. Remi will be coaching and Chris will open the Marvel Combat gym.

Dudley and Marcus Reynolds will also pair off. Dudley will coach and Marcus will open the Biobonds gym.

You will receive a lot of notice on the creation date and the gyms will be opened in advance.

It's very important that everyone follows the rules. The goal is to make this FAIR and FUN!

It's great to see so many of you excited!

i would prefer to create the fighter starting monday coz i will be out this weekend.

Since he said we'd be receiving a lot of notice in advance, I don't think you need to worry about the creation date being this weekend. I think they are doing this right and taking the time to get everything in place before we starting creating fighters. Now we all just have to be patient. :rolling: