Goodfellas Present: BMM Competition

I think it would be a good idea to have a spreadsheet with gym expenses and expected fighter pay/singing bonuses.

I volunteer Remi to provide the numbers.

So this is what we are looking at for the gyms. Each gym will have 3 coaches.

A Double Wonderful Boxing/Muay Thai

A Double Wonderful Wrestling/BJJ

A Wonderful Conditioning

Remi and I have had a discussion and it look like ELITE coaches will be too expensive. Since there are only 11 fighters in each gym paying 600 / week, the gyms would run at a huge operating loss. So, the final decision has been made. Remi will post the details. Make sure you have your fighters created on the right day. All fighters need to be ready including the reserves. Both gyms are open and will have the coaches ready to train you as soon as you are ready.

Hi Folks,

The BMM creation date is May 16, Sunday. All participants and all reserves must create their fighter on that date. Fighters must be 21 years old. Fighters must join their team gym. Any fighter/manager who breaks the rules will be kicked from the tournament.All fighters must also accept the contract provided by the SFO.

On behalf of myself, Team Biobonds, Team Marvel Combat and both gym owners, thanks for participating and we are VERY excited to make this tournament a load of fun!!!

Steve SFO Montreal

Alright Gentlemen here is the final info for the gyms.

Each gym will have three coaches

A Double Wonderful Boxing/Muay Thai Coach

A Double Wonder BJJ/Wrestling Coach

A Wonderful CT Coach

As far as what these coaches teach kicks, punches etc that will be up to your head coach (me or dudley) The owner (Chris or Marcus) and the fighters there (you) same goes for sparring.

Lastly THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! Even if your fighter loses DO NOT CUT HIM OR HAVE HIM LEAVE THE GYM!

We are working very hard to get this to work and if you leave the gym that screws up over.

We are giving you clothing, supps and money to train with as well as futher contract/sponsorship oppertunities not to mention the chance to win a lot of money. So once again PLEASE DONT SCREW US OVER!

Other than remember that creation date Sunday May 16th. So dont miss it! Good luck and next week we pick the teams!

OK FOLKS,

Since you all need to get into your gyms for the Monday AM session, please create your fighters before 12pm (noon) on Sunday the 16th EDT (eastern standard time)

May I suggest that once people create their fighter they post a message in this thread and include a link back to the fighter. That way you and Dudley can easily find all the fighters in order to pick the teams.

Time to start figuring out what type of guy I'm going to need for this. :)

May I suggest that once people create their fighter they post a message in this thread and include a link back to the fighter. That way you and Dudley can easily find all the fighters in order to pick the teams.

Time to start figuring out what type of guy I'm going to need for this. :)

great Idea man

The picking of teams will be on Monday? What particular time on Monday? Regardless, for the would be BIOBONDS TEAM members, I will be online on Monday from 1 AM EST to about 12 noon EST.

We're using EDT time (Montreal Time)

Hopefully we can get team selection done and have fighters join the gyms on the same day in the afternoon (EDT) time.

Picking of the teams will be Sunday

In that case, could the creation be any time AFTER the Saturday pm session? I will be online from Saturday 10 pm to Sunday 10 am. then Monday from 1 AM EST to about 12 noon EST.

Correction: We're talking EDT here not EST.

OMG!! :suicide_anim: i don't have any idea about EDT and EST. I only know the schedule if it is May 16 6pm Montreal time, that would be May 17 6am Philippine time. So let me know the exact time of creation so that i can create during the given time and so that i will not be confuse about the creation of fighter.

Just use Montreal time. EDT is Montreal time right now. Google search "time Montreal" and you will see it shows the time with EDT. So, when we say EDT we mean MONTREAL TIME :)

Steve, just let me know the exact time of creation of fighter(Include the date and time). Please don't put EDT or EST. I'm not good in that. From my country is 12 hours advance from Montreal. Hope you guys understand. Thanks :)

OMG!! :suicide_anim: i don't have any idea about EDT and EST. I only know the schedule if it is May 16 6pm Montreal time, that would be May 17 6am Philippine time. So let me know the exact time of creation so that i can create during the given time and so that i will not be confuse about the creation of fighter.

We are 12 hrs ahead of Montreal time/EST. 1 am EST is 1 pm here in the Philippines. Get my drift?

We are 12 hrs ahead of Montreal time/EST. 1 am EST is 1 pm here in the Philippines. Get my drift?

Ok thanks buddy..:) sorry for my nonsense, i really don't understand the EDT and EST time. Lol